Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I actually really like this system as it at least makes it to where codes can't be lurked. ^^ Good work, Jinta.
Well I was treating this approach like a gachapon. I personally don't mind the PMs as it keeps this thread a bit cleaner compared to the quoting. I'll use quotes when I have multiple codes but the PMs remain as my primary format. Thank you though, tails!

The following game is "Yellow: The yellow artifact." Look up the game and if you're interested. Quote this and I'll happily send you the code.

dead island goty  VMZ8T-E7NIV-5N2N0

risen  VF034-T9IWW-PE7PW

risen 2 dark waters gold edition   VIT2B-QHXCV-IATEN

saint's row 2   RZREH-WYRQ3-DR2JQ

galak-z   N3I0Z-LJMW5-7JWBB

No bitchin' if these don't work, or if lurkers get them first. We're allllll lurkerssssss... It's like people bitchin' about campers on Battlegrounds--the whole point of the game is to be #1 by any means neccessary, not to satisfy someone else's warped sense of right and wrong.

If you still want to complain, read this: http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win

Now here are your codes:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
KA3VN-R27B0-FRN8H
K9J2J-77DC2-8FALQ 

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION - DIRECTOR'S CUT [PC DOWNLOAD]
Game key: GA2KT-ZKDC7-VX4W0

Everything labeled PC Download is a Steam Key:

THE LAST REMNANT [PC DOWNLOAD]
Game key: 458H2-JE6D8-VCZA4

DUNGEON SIEGE III [PC DOWNLOAD]
Game key: 5PPPK-VNIX7-WBCB3

Okay, folks, we're gonna' have a little fun with this. Well, I am to be precise. I am going to gift 4 copies of the puzzle game "EDGE". All that I ask is that you look it up and if it's to your interest, Just quote this! The 4 individuals who quote this will need to inbox me their steam name and you'll get the gift! I'm doing it this way because I don't know how to get the four codes in packs so apologies if this troublesome.

Okay, folks, we're gonna' have a little fun with this. Well, I am to be precise. I am going to gift 4 copies of the puzzle game "EDGE". All that I ask is that you look it up and if it's to your interest, Just quote this! The 4 individuals who quote this will need to inbox me their steam name and you'll get the gift! I'm doing it this way because I don't know how to get the four codes in packs so apologies if this troublesome.
PM to follow - looks ALOT like old Intelligence Qube on PSX

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks interesting this game

Has the ship sailed for this opportunity?

looks fun

I have two Guest Passes to Killing Floor & Defence Alliance 2, PM me your steam account email and I will send via gift!

I have two Guest Passes to Killing Floor & Defence Alliance 2, PM me your steam account email and I will send via gift!
I too have 2 guest passes for Killing Floor. Same here, PM if you want them, first two get it

Last edited by a moderator:
Puzzle Agent 6Y88Q-79NYK-DFA3V
Puzzle Agent 2 6HBJB-PLJLQ-AEHVZ
Hector: Badge of Carnage 2WAXF-380R5-QB2R4
Poker Night at the Inventory 7GJ34-JIY9L-ZZ26L
The Walking Dead: Season 1 AQ7QM-55V73-DZE48

Round 2:

The Culling of the Cows + Pixel Puzzles Ultimate: BCN33-BCFDQ-I2X62
10 game pack: QZQM3-L6MZE-4P7K9
10 games pack 2: GPVKW-X07P2-MQT5X

bread's done
Back