Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Rollers of the Realm code 
229KW-HNLAC-4P9?6 (? is the first letter of the name of the movie about the ghoul that helps a dead couple getting people out of their house)

Zeno Clash 2 code 
R403C-0G4YD-HVF?P
(? is first letter of the evolved fire fox pokemon from gen 1)

Last edited by a moderator:
The following three games I got via the humble bundle, but because I got two versions to download. I chose for the windows version and decided to give away my steam copies instead, these game are 

RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry

Neon Chrome

Dungeon Souls

One game per person, Quote this post with the game of your choice and I'll send the code.

The following three games I got via the humble bundle, but because I got two versions to download. I chose for the windows version and decided to give away my steam copies instead, these game are
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry[/size][/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Neon Chrome[/size][/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Dungeon Souls[/size][/font]

One game per person, Quote this post with the game of your choice and I'll send the code.
Dungeon Souls?

Neon Chrome

Dungeon Souls

Neon Chrome

Dungeon Souls

neon chrome

Neon Chrome

Dungeon Souls

Neon Chrome ?

Yes.. Saw that... lol

Now the free game for limited time is:

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee®

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/oddworld-abes-oddysee
U can gift (or trade? lol) the HB Steam code later coz it's free on Steam too http://store.steampowered.com/app/15700/

As well as the drm-free version at GOG too https://www.gog.com/game/oddworld_abes_oddysee which ends in a little over 9 hours

Back to Bed is also free too atm to add to library until tomorrow I believe http://store.steampowered.com/app/308040/

Normality JC5WA-3D3IL-X6GKF

Numba Deluxe DI85X-7YVP6-RXKMZ

Pester F8475-RQ7PT-5QVYR

Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime, Birds and Space

HEILR-MNJ4R-JF6DC

WRPVR-73RWC-GPPVQ

686D6-9EA9D-H0NZI

Platypus II EAJPF-49KXY-QYBHX

Realms of the Haunting KPMIZ-WG0EJ-AMTBM

Selfie : Sisters of the Amniotic Lens 74MLZ-QAR2T-Z23R0

Showtime! H5DTJ-3H6DH-BJBMT

Slipstream 5000 62XZ4-HWRKC-K43X4

Soulbringer RLXZX-BEJ8I-Z6L4M

Street Racing Syndicate QZD8R-9Y8GG-KM0W6

Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection AVDHX-TA6TW-0Q25M

Terra Lander C7PX4-JM7EJ-60QAR

The 39 Steps F6JER-WKMFZ-ZHAPI

The Culling Of The Cows 746Q6-58APB-973YD

The Dark Stone from Mebara 27TJK-KYNLJ-9CNRI

True Bliss L27XW-EB496-HGR7X

//N.P.P.D. RUSH//- The milk of Ultraviolet HJ3AW-BK9YM-A4V0W

//SNOWFLAKE TATTOO// 7KVF9-TG899-F8XI4

Pixel Puzzles: Japan and UndeadZ

X5FVJ-7AAB8-GEC5N

IIP39-9HWE8-Z7C7H

Pressured L8FK2-3CNP7-42647

RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition MLNGY-ZZ7C0-PWLLK

Speed Kills 345RC-ZMBWJ-P6K9V

Steam Heroes PFJYD-LFRRT-FQLDA

Uriel's Chasm & nx

Y4Q3I-B6KLI-VB5GN

KAD3P-BGIPF-9HR6J

The first person that Quotes this post gets The Walking Dead: Season 1 Steam key.

Note: You must redeem your free The Walking Dead: Season 1 key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, September 23rd, 2017!

Sent to EvilMe.

The humblebundle store is currently giving away outlast deluxe edition which features the first outlast and it's DLC "Whistleblower". Both the DRM-free and steam versions will be availible to download once you get 'em.

Found some old codes that im not going to redeem so i figured someone could use them.

Total War Rome II: Blood and Gore - 607H9-HXP8B-0K03G

Total War Attila: Blood and Burning - 5ZIVZ-9L3TI-KCN4?

Shogun 2 Blood Pack - 5GE79-5DQTH-36Y83

Psychonauts, Stacking, and Costume Quest
KBYKM-PN5B4-GINIQ

Found some old codes that im not going to redeem so i figured someone could use them.

KBYKM-PN5B4-GINIQ
Thanks for "Shogun 2 Blood Pack"

Sent from my SM-J105B using Tapatalk

KBYKM-PN5B4-GINIQ

Thanks for "Shogun 2 Blood Pack"

Sent from my SM-J105B using Tapatalk
And someone (not me) got the bottom code. And the first code requires a main game owned to activate.

Also @cactustrav77, the 2nd code is incomplete, as it has a question mark at the end. (don't know if you want us to "guess" for this one)

bread's done
Back