Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I'm lost for words. Giving keys away then get told I cant ask for people to let other people know its claimed by them, In turn, leting people know the keys are legit.
You are appreciated! Posting keys can be tough though, people run bots on this site to snag up keys so *shrug*. Not your fault and woooooof, no need to get accused like that, my apologies for the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm lost for words. Giving keys away then get told I cant ask for people to let other people know its claimed by them, In turn, leting people know the keys are legit.
It's because "feedback" is a thing on this site that is exchanged after a physical trade.

The person that complained about you asking "for feedback" thought you meant that kind of feedback.

What you really wanted was for the person claiming the code to reply "Hey, I got it! Thanks!"

It's because "feedback" is a thing on this site that is exchanged after a physical trade.

The person that complained about you asking "for feedback" thought you meant that kind of feedback.

What you really wanted was for the person claiming the code to reply "Hey, I got it! Thanks!"
This.

I guess it was just an unfortunate choice of words by sde79. By "feedback", I thought he meant the comments that get posted on your profile, usually after a trade like DD83 has noted.

The problem is that a user actually did leave sde79 a trading feedback after receiving a code, which I had to report, and has since been removed from his profile.

@sde79: Sorry if I did come off as demanding or unfriendly.

@DD83: thanks for helping me articulate my message to sde79.

PM me if anyone wants this stuff.  Other 4 keys posted below.  ?s are a #.

[SIZE=medium]Jump Jet Rex[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Deadly Premonition: Directors Cut[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Battleplan: American Civil War  - M04?C-F?T2X-ACATY[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Commando Jack[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Horizon Shift  - 0?E9L-9PN6I-2RVTD[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]39 Steps[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Lumino City[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Guns of Icarus Online -  79GZB-W7VKE-8I5?M[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Final Fight Double Impact - PS3   4AE?-LGNB-GNRT[/SIZE]

Last of my 2017 key cleaning.

Grim Fandango

Deponia

Blackguards

I'll random 1 key for each of those 3 to the list of likes in a few hours.  Must have been CAG member for at least 6 months.

Here are the random winners in order.  PM me with your pick of the 3.    DONE

Ex~ - 1st pick

Ativan - 2nd pick

Dallas - 3rd pick

Last of my 2017 key cleaning.

Grim Fandango

Deponia

Blackguards

I'll random 1 key for each of those 3 to the list of likes in a few hours. Must have been CAG member for at least 6 months.

Here are the random winners in order. PM me with your pick of the 3.

Ex~ - 1st pick

Ativan - 2nd pick

Dallas - 3rd pick

Deep Dungeons of Doom: 7PTXG-CM2ZJ-ZA6HW

Blockstorm: 9N0H2-ZVDR6-CGG2X
Battlerite Yog DLC: 5C20N-DITDV-K3KZP
Psychonauts:GFWFJ-KPY7D-Z4M46
Sanctum 2: LVI4F-CTV2H-CD3DC
War for the Overworld Yog DLC: 5MKG4-VVJZV-GAMCA
Zero Reflex: 7R3FB-QE63V-FWJAC
Fearless Fantasy: WN8VB-WT6TL-370FB

Have some leftover crap that won't get me anything on Steamgifts

Practically any Steam key you ever find posted on an open page like this is going to get immediately taken by bots. Nobody gets them, so don't feel too bad.
I feel that asterisks(or other methods to break up the code) are good to put in for this reason. Helps keeps those pesky bots from insta-grabbing them.

Practically any Steam key you ever find posted on an open page like this is going to get immediately taken by bots. Nobody gets them, so don't feel too bad.
I feel that asterisks(or other methods to break up the code) are good to put in for this reason. Helps keeps those pesky bots from insta-grabbing them.

Reversing them is a good one, or even putting a picture on imgur and linking to it. Bots are able to plug in the missing numbers via the asterisk method by looking for *= or the equivalent.

Reversing them is a good one, or even putting a picture on imgur and linking to it. Bots are able to plug in the missing numbers via the asterisk method by looking for *= or the equivalent.
Ahh, okay. Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how sophisticated they were getting now. I better change it up in the future then.

bread's done
Back