Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Angel.9 Rakou Cobra']Zero Gear
9BE3X-AHN4Y-F7XB8

Guns of Icarus
84PHN-LKY4X-JQHGD[/QUOTE]

Both Gone but not by me dang Steam took too long too load :p:whistle2:#

Zero Gear:
9CR4D-Q0TQK-N7IPV

Revelations 2012:
590HH-TMXBV-0GK76

Guns of Icarus:
85H62-CR6KH-52Z0N

Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World:
2FPDV-4TH8E-2ZQN7

[quote name='Dorggingoa']Zero Gear:
9CR4D-Q0TQK-N7IPV

Revelations 2012:
590HH-TMXBV-0GK76

Guns of Icarus:
85H62-CR6KH-52Z0N

Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World:
2FPDV-4TH8E-2ZQN7[/QUOTE]

all seem to be gone before I saw them. darn

You either get it or you don't. ;)

Battlemass (Desura)
N2??P-2?UY?-RSBQ?-INW2?-SOIG2

BEEP (Steam)
???24-?6JJ?-?Z604

Dangerous Waters (Steam)
3C?6I-???6D-6?NK?

Guns of Icarus Online Beta (Steam)
2?6QH-?9?Q9-??A?6

Metal Drift (Steam)
AK?7?-?Q8??-XG?JG

Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals (Steam)
?BB??-79?BD-89?3?

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem (Steam)
B5ZW?-?????-J5BIF

Shattered Horizon (Steam)
06??8-W246?-???V4

Sideway New York (Steam)
F?N??-LY??Z-A22K?

The Ball (Steam)
4?DX?-64?0?-WFA??

Wasteland Angel (Steam)
?B?J?-H0J67-???4K

Xotic (Steam)
??JZ?-?J??I-07B76

"A catastrophic explosion on the Moon has filled near-Earth space with billions of tons of rocky debris. Join intense 32 player battles to control hollowed-out asteroids, huge fragments of Moon rock and the ruined remains of the International Space Station."
-back in a ZIFFRY

"... a 2D side-scrolling platformer with physics-based gameplay. You control a small robot equipped with an anti-gravity device, a jet-pack and a gun. Drive, jump, fly, swim and shoot your way through 24 levels scattered across 6 unique environments."
-MR. BooKaGoZ

"... an arcade-style first-person shooter where you rack up huge scores by shooting enemies, detonating chain reactions, and discovering secret power-ups and point multipliers. Armed with a weaponized symbiotic creature called the Macroterra, you must cleanse the evil presence and re-plant the seeds of life on a planet ravaged by the minions of the Orb."
-LiNT V4N

"... a team-based multiplayer online airship combat game set in a steampunk/dieselpunk-inspired, post-apocalyptic world. Captain or serve as crew aboard an airship with your friends and fly into battle for wealth and glory!"
-Half-Life Makes GA5

"Bummer! World War III happened and killed most of the world’s population. The ones that got toasted were the lucky ones. Survivors live in constant fear of being murdered or enslaved by violent gangs, renegade military units and, of course; mutants."
-M0G P0V

"... a vehicular sport combat game set in a distant future. As the player, you command an agile, high powered hover tank in a futuristic sports arena. Core game play centers on intense tank-on-tank multiplayer team combat seen through an immersive, first person cockpit. Layered on this is a goal-oriented game type that allows for high level strategy and team dynamics. Players can level up to unlock new ranks, weapons, and upgrades."
-WaCkY BoXiN

"... you will find yourself in a suspenseful adventure to find your father and thwart a dangerous conspiracy. Entangled in political intrigue you're caught between two worlds, one of anarchy and one of immortality."
-KaPtaiN. VigGY

"... a turn-based strategy game... played on a map consisting of tiles, and in turns of 3 phases – combat, harvest and build. The goal is to destroy your opponent's Base/City Unit. One of the cool features of the game is that you harvest the map/board's tiles for resources but in the process destroy the tiles, and any unit on such a tile."
-B. BANNeR

"... race and battle heavily-modified vehicles through numerous breathtaking tracks and lay waste to other racers in over-the-top vehicular mayhem. You can use special vehicle abilities to cause spectacular destruction to enemy cars as you fight and speed to victory. You’ll experience remarkable speeds, hilarious and violent weapons, reinforced vehicles and various exhilarating tracks."
-WiNN 3M K?

"... allows you total control over multiple air, surface, and submarine platforms in a modern-day naval environment. Take direct control of individual crew stations and also plan and execute combined arms naval strategies from a top-down 'Commanders Eye' perspective."
-N33D ME

"As a swashbuckling archaeologist working on the slopes of a dormant volcano somewhere in Mexico, you get stuck in a cavern. It doesn’t take long before you realize this is more than just a cave. You reveal ancient ruins that have been hidden from outsiders for centuries and discover a mysterious artifact, a gold and metal shelled Ball."
-LE CHIA

"Battle your way through a twisted graffiti world where your prowess in puzzle solving makes the difference between life and death! Jump into one of the most unique and visually compelling 3D game worlds ever created. Follow the twisted journey of Nox, through a fast-paced 2D adventure set in a 3D world."
-WHY NAP?

and if you don't, here's a code for the lazy and the confused:

Xotic DLC
LBXA9-MZ2JK-KBGNT

Cheers!

Wasteland Angel, Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals and Sideway New York were used, got a "duplicate product code" message for all three.

[quote name='atreyuevr']
Guns of Icarus Online Beta (Steam)
2?6QH-?9?Q9-??A?6

"... a team-based multiplayer online airship combat game set in a steampunk/dieselpunk-inspired, post-apocalyptic world. Captain or serve as crew aboard an airship with your friends and fly into battle for wealth and glory!"
-Half-Life Makes GA5

[/QUOTE]

I redeemed this one but I got The Ball instead. I'm not complaining, but I was rather amused. Thanks for the drop!

Edit: Also, I checked everything not already posted as claimed, and I believe they are all gone now.

damn could i get a steam code if anyone has pls pm couz i dont have a lot of games on steam any game would do to pass my time thnx

[quote name='gelus95']damn could i get a steam code if anyone has pls pm couz i dont have a lot of games on steam any game would do to pass my time thnx[/QUOTE]

read the OP and check the title of this thread.:wall:

[quote name='gelus95']damn could i get a steam code if anyone has pls pm couz i dont have a lot of games on steam any game would do to pass my time thnx[/QUOTE]

Read the title. No begging.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Read the title. No begging.[/QUOTE]

I am lol'ing at your no bullshit attitude, haha. ;)

On Topic: I'm hoping to be around the next time you feel generous and drop a bunch of codes!

Majesty Gold - HD
VKKL8
2WGZ8
5LQHC

EDIT: 5LQHC-VKKL8-2WGZ8 in case nobody claimed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate lurkers. If the person who takes the code doesn't post that they took the Majesty Gold - HD code, this will be my last drop.

Okay, it's settled. From now on, I'm going to post games for which I have codes to give and CAGs will then PM me to get the codes. First to PM will get the code, all other PMs will be ignored (no hard feelings, I just don't want to have to respond to everyone who doesn't get a code).

fuck lurkers.

Majesty key is invalid for me..strange :\

//ah OK, it's already used...

@atreyuevr Yeah, saw what You did there. Appreciated though!

[quote name='sl4ck']Majesty key is invalid for me..strange :\[/QUOTE]

I purposely mixed up the 3 parts.

5LQHC-VKKL8-2WGZ8

Magicka Collection
12FCK-LRKRS-34567

Magicka: The Stars Are Left
LRKRS-ALLGO-2HELL

PM me for the codes
. Non-winners' PMs will be ignored, nothing personal.

EDIT: If there's a slash through something, that means it's expired. Whoever PMs me about these codes past this point, I'm going to blacklist you from any further code drops of mine.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Magicka Collection
12FCK-LRKRS-34567

Magicka: The Stars Are Left
LRKRS-ALLGO-2HELL

PM me for the codes. Non-winners' PMs will be ignored, nothing personal.[/QUOTE]
:lol: Too Funny, dude!

Well played :applause:

[quote name='The Dark Enforcer']:lol: Too Funny, dude!

Well played :applause:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. ;)

Serious about the codes, though, they're still up for grabs. PM me

This may be a new concept for some, but let me be clear.

I post the names of games and some codes to tease the lurkers, you send me a message and I give you the codes. It's as simple as that.

EDIT: For those of you who don't understand what slashes through words means, the giveaway is over.

I accidentally got two, so: the first person who replies to this message with the name of their favorite Batman character who has never been in a Batman movie gets a key for this.

[quote name='Woodlands']I accidentally got two, so: the first person who replies to this message with the name of their favorite Batman character who has never been in a Batman movie gets a key for this.[/QUOTE]

Hush.

[quote name='Woodlands']I accidentally got two, so: the first person who replies to this message with the name of their favorite Batman character who has never been in a Batman movie gets a key for this.[/QUOTE]
joker duuuh

[quote name='SithFord']Ugh how did he fail again? Hush has never been in a movie and the Red Hood has...[/QUOTE]

some1 posted Joker and del his post .:cry:

OUT!

I have a key for Starvoid, one for Orcs Must Die 2 DLC, and one for Darksiders 2 DLC. PM me for whichever one you want, but you must immediately redeem it.

bread's done
Back