Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Got quite a few codes from the AutumnSeal...naturally I didn't get the only one I wanted.

If someone has a code for the Trine2 Goblin Expansion they wouldn't mind parting with, I'd be a very happy camper. (I actually got the Frozenbyte seals 4 times today, but I guess the promo is ended because I didn't get to pick codes)

Either way, here's a bunch of discount codes for Steam

50% off - Legend of Grimrock
05JMT-R3H2I-XPCPR
7RKNB-DG6JT-W79NN
XKC0L-ADEYF-T9N8H
B6N0V-0C4TZ-MV6IG
5HD9G-ELI66-M7702
5LWTQ-PNKX5-KVRYD

75% off - Rochard
VL79D-BAMB6-IT25A

50% off - Alan Wake Collector's Edition
HNT85-BN9HF-JY8MI

50% off - Alan Wake's American Nightmare
JKJ8I-PKLYD-KVYBW

To use the code, download the Steam client from www.steamgames.com and install it. When you have created an account, start the client, log in, and in the lower-left corner click "Add a game" and choose "Activate a Product on Steam..." and enter the code. The discount then shows in checkout phase when you are purchasing the game in question.

Codes Expire on Nov. 20th

[quote name='DFogz']Got quite a few codes from the AutumnSeal...naturally I didn't get the only one I wanted.

If someone has a code for the Trine2 Goblin Expansion they wouldn't mind parting with, I'd be a very happy camper. (I actually got the Frozenbyte seals 4 times today, but I guess the promo is ended because I didn't get to pick codes)
[/QUOTE]

I've got a spare coupon for you, PM'd.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Oh, there was a coupon for the Goblin Expansion? I've been waiting for a sale on that.[/QUOTE]

Yes, there's a 50% off coupon if you play -- and win that specific coupon -- on autumnseal.

[quote name='icedwarrior']Yes, there's a 50% off coupon if you play -- and win that specific coupon -- on autumnseal.[/QUOTE]

I checked out this autumnseal. Thanks.

I've spun like 40 times and just won the Legend of Grimrock code if anyone wants to trade a Trine Goblin Menace code for it.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']I checked out this autumnseal. Thanks.

I've spun like 40 times and just won the Legend of Grimrock code if anyone wants to trade a Trine Goblin Menace code for it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, to me, it seems like the Trine one is very rare, even when you win something. I only won Trine coupons twice, out of...twenty wins? It sucks. :cry:

By the way, there is a maximum amount of spins, but I think it's either 10+ wins, or like, 200 spins, or something.

Here's my codes from Autumnseal.

-50% off - Alan Wake Collector's Edition
8I263-PWZJN-FDH9B
X3FMY-6R9M2-02RJG

-50% Alan Wake's American Nightmare
MKXAM-9PNPH-48PTN

-75% Rochard
BDLH3-HDT6M-7DKAE
NFLHN-AYX4G-R0Q3L

-50% Legend of Grimrock
7B6FD-FD2NW-MVI7Q
DEZP7-R8KZD-HIZRV
KZBMC-Z7B83-TBJEE
DBXAH-WMAPW-4HBJZ

-75% Trine Complete Collection
XX784-NEBCA-475KR

• Clash_of_Heroes_IamTheBoss_DLC_installation.pdf
  • Serial Number: EQGK8-K6K2D-PPDIX
  • Serial Number: K6DQ5-Q2Q8V-E2QCM
  • Serial Number: AWB6J-ZY85W-R6RLM

[quote name='myfan773']
[/QUOTE]

Damn I did not read correctly. I thought it was the game.
Thanks anyways Op.

[quote name='myfan773']
[/QUOTE]

I used -> K6DQ5-Q2Q8V-E2QCM
thks =)

[quote name='myfan773']that was fast i got 1 code for bloody good time left anyone wants its pm me[/QUOTE]

thank you very much

[quote name='myfan773']guys where can i trade i have bloody good time and mad riders ?[/QUOTE]

Go to CAG Video Game Trading and post a thread there.

[quote name='myfan773']got a code for Shoot Many Robots if anyone wants it pm me

edit code gone[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot !

Got this from Build a Bundle 4, already had it, didn't feel like giving it away on Steamgifts, so it's here for any lurkers :p

Insecticide:

IMPZN-VY7I3-CFWVX

[quote name='RiseFromYourGrave']Got this from Build a Bundle 4, already had it, didn't feel like giving it away on Steamgifts, so it's here for any lurkers :p

Insecticide:

IMPZN-VY7I3-CFWVX
[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thank you. :)

For anyone who doesn't already have it.

Dota 2: ZK5XY-Y7B7A-JB9Y3

[quote name='Ski307']Got it. Thank you. :)

For anyone who doesn't already have it.

Dota 2: ZK5XY-Y7B7A-JB9Y3
[/QUOTE]

Lurked, but thanks.

[quote name='MiraiLink']Lurked, but thanks.[/QUOTE]
LOL read the comment posted above you. Guy who got it said thanks, so it was not lurked...

[quote name='theaznone']LOL read the comment posted above you. Guy who got it said thanks, so it was not lurked...[/QUOTE]

You must be confused

[quote name='rslater']Defenders of Ardania
J8K7H-F89IV-MJRAK

DoA Battlemagic DLC
9PNGW-D5DTH-GDQHV

DoA Conjurer's Tricks DLC
A0GN7-4JN83-26QCY

Majesty 2 Collection
7H9TL-6J3PA-QV5KY

Majesty Gold - HD
70RP9-GJTPA-EJ99G
[/QUOTE]

lurked :/

hey guys, i dont have steam so i dont know if this will work. but heres a dota 2 beta key!

FW?8A-?V8YB-JXA02

??= ?? Top

5KDN9-END9F-ZDHMW ~ humble bundle V key that ive had sitting here for a while it should still work

[quote name='ugojj1818']5KDN9-END9F-ZDHMW ~ humble bundle V key that ive had sitting here for a while it should still work[/QUOTE]

lurked, thanks for the drop though. why arent there honorable ninjas anymore D: (only a few honorable ones still alive)

[quote name='Extern']Red Faction: Armageddon - Path to War DLC:

YLNVR-DF5KW-QH0C0[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks a lot! :)

bread's done
Back