Steam codes on capcom_unity twitter acct.

I get the following:

"Duplicate Product Code

The product code you've entered has already been activated by an existing Steam account, and is therefore invalid. Your activation of Street Fighter IV Comp has not been completed."

Ok, so how it works..they put up a code for the FULL VERSION of the game, and then whoever grabs it first gets it. First come first serve kinda deal. So basically you have to watch it like a hawk, and hope your internet is the fastest when you try and register it. If not, then your outta luck.

Another one popped up and the douche who posted it not only just posted one half of the code but they also didn't have the brains to tell you whether or not it was the first part or second part of the code. Dumbass.

I've been following capcom for a while, I've seen them give away 4 SF4 PC codes. You just enter them in steam to get the game, one time use though, so gotta be quick. SF4 on PC is cool but would much rather my xbox version IMHO.

It's not a "hot deal", but it's a chance to get a free copy of SF4 which is definitely a hot deal to me ;D
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='rdogg1026']This is not a HOT Deal.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but you need to stop trolling. This thread is worthwhile, since a LOT of people use Steam, and the codes are coming from an official source. It's not like some random person is posting them on twitter.

[quote name='dabamus']Sorry, but you need to stop trolling. This thread is worthwhile, since a LOT of people use Steam, and the codes are coming from an official source. It's not like some random person is posting them on twitter.[/QUOTE]

How is this a hot deal when this is a FREEBIE, and is not available to everyone.

We have a forum called Contests & Free Stuff

This is a contest, and it's for FREE stuff!

We as in CheapAssGamer.

Those codes are one-time use only and you need to catch them the second they post on their Twitter.

Yeah this shouldn't be here. Besides, if you guys were real cheapasses you wouldn't post this so you'd have a better chance to win:D

bread's done
Back