STEAM Codes

[quote name='ammoun']Thanks a lot, what about websites that sell russian codes, would you buy from them?[/QUOTE]

dont be surprised if your account gets banned.

[quote name='ammoun']Thanks a lot, what about websites that sell russian codes, would you buy from them?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']dont be surprised if your account gets banned.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...that's the only thing with regional pricing. Valve can revoke your access to the game if they find you have a blacklisted Russian CD key, and at most ban your account. Some people trade Russian CD keys on CAG and various other websites without telling people what they are. You will get a confirmation on the Steam activation window that says "Eastern European" if this happens. I found that I was able to get away clean by contacting Steam support and telling them that I did not intentionally purchase a Russian version of the game and that it was part of a trade.

Someone from Africa is asking me to buy him a code, Do you think that Valve will see it as a flag when an African IP is using an eastern european CD key?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back