Steam Collection for sale. Over 150 games worth $2000.00 up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthem85

CAGiversary!
Not for sale anymore as I didnt read the policy's of this site. Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are aware, I hope, that this violates the Steam user agreement?

When you complete Steam's registration process, you create a Steam account ("Account"). Your Account may also include billing information you provide to us for the purchase of Subscriptions. You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account. You agree that you are personally responsible for the use of your password and Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your login name and password. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account.

I need the money or I wouldn't even think of selling. Im aware of what they say. Im trying to keep it a low profile sale (off of major listing sites like ebay). I want to sell it quietly have a good person take it over and everyone is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back