Steam - Counter-Strike: Source - 66% off

A lot of people still do. I can't get into it unless I play Zombie Escape servers. :p

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']CS:S probably has to have the hardest learning curve of any MP game ever. The player base is just too hardcore.[/QUOTE]
^This. I think the learning curve is just as bad as DotAs.

Counter-Strike is the sole reason why modern FPSs feel so damn easy. At least for me.

If you're looking for an intense shooter that rewards you the more you play it in a real way as opposed to handing out shiny stickers - I recommend this game.

Man, I jumped on the old Tactical Ops (Original Unreal Tournament mod) bandwagon back when it was out. It never took off as much as CS, but its engine was so much better it wasn't even funny. Those were the days when even having dialup was kind of impressive.

Im happy to know Im not the only person that sucks at this game. I bought it one week cuz I was desperate for a game - when I got it, I sucked so much I played Day of Defeat Source more. lol. Got pretty good at DoDS but then stopped playing that too cuz TF2 was so much better. I dont regret getting the game - cuz the new update aint so bad but man does this game make you wanna hurt something by the end. Its very frustrating.

i like css and dods way more than tf2. the learning curve is tf2 i feel is alot worse than either css or dods. dods is more realistic, but css is classic pc gaming. maybe because ive been playing counter strike since 1.5 and dod since 1.3.

idk why but TF2 just isnt fun for me most of the time.

I just prefer TF2 because people aren't completely focused on winning most of the time, but rather are just there to have some fun. :p

Love it or hate it, counter-strike is still the most played PC FPS even today, so I have to give it props.

bread's done
Back