Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
tumblr_mpczciE0ka1rg0726o1_500.gif

It's a cheaper bundle for those who buy in bulk during specific times. Someone buys in early and sells off cheaper bundles to the rest of us, which can be had for around $1 or so during happy hour, as of late.
or its the happiest place on earth

Ok... and someone was buying a Happy Hour bundle? Because I'd be in, but I can't sit here today and read the board all day.  I got way too much to catch up on since I was sick (still am.. but I'm late, late, very very late).

Ok... and someone was buying a Happy Hour bundle? Because I'd be in, but I can't sit here today and read the board all day. I got way too much to catch up on since I was sick (still am.. but I'm late, late, very very late).
You can reserve with Detruire; his post is on the last page. Otherwise, just wait; when HH hits, there will be no shortage of bundles available from other sellers.

I was going to buy that $3.99 bundle but then read about the Happy Hour. From what I understand, it's not a guarantee one will happen though? So the best thing would be to wait until the 24 hours is almost up and then buy it if a HH doesn't happen? Can't wait until I get the hang of this stuff.

I was going to buy that $3.99 bundle but then read about the Happy Hour. From what I understand, it's not a guarantee one will happen though? So the best thing would be to wait until the 24 hours is almost up and then buy it if a HH doesn't happen? Can't wait until I get the hang of this stuff.
The price goes up after 24 hours, so the best thing to do is either buy it from someone that did an early group buy (Bobby has a bundle left for $3.40, PM him if you want it), or wait and hope there's a happy hour later on, which should cost around $1-1.50 (but bundles aren't guaranteed to have HHs). Buying it right before the bundle ends is a bad idea, because the price will suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I am guessing this Happy hour lasts.... An hour? And without notice?
I didn't want to risk it, so I bought for $4, but just curious. I've never bought from them before.

Happy Hours usually happen about halfway into an IG bundle's lifespan. So not during the first 24 hours, but yeah, it's not guaranteed. Usually nobody cares about gambling whether or not crappy bundles (like the war one) get Happy Hours, but this one's tougher to gamble on, which is part of why I pulled the trigger early.

Happy Hours usually happen about halfway into an IG bundle's lifespan. So not during the first 24 hours, but yeah, it's not guaranteed. Usually nobody cares about gambling whether or not crappy bundles (like the war one) get Happy Hours, but this one's tougher to gamble on, which is part of why I pulled the trigger early.
Ah okay. I understand. I thought maybe the Happy Hour would happen during the initial 24 hour period when the price was lower but it makes sense to have it later on after sales might have died down some. Thanks!

So I am guessing this Happy hour lasts.... An hour? And without notice?
I didn't want to risk it, so I bought for $4, but just curious. I've never bought from them before.
Do I have to put that I'm selling these bundles for significantly cheaper in my sig or some sort of rainbow font?

Ah okay. I understand. I thought maybe the Happy Hour would happen during the initial 24 hour period when the price was lower but it makes sense to have it later on after sales might have died down some. Thanks!
No problem Spidernewb. :bouncy:

The price goes up after 24 hours, so the best thing to do is either buy it from someone that did an early group buy (Bobby has a bundle left for $3.40, PM him if you want it), or wait and hope there's a happy hour later on, which should cost around $1-1.50 (but bundles aren't guaranteed to have HHs). Buying it right before the bundle ends is a bad idea, because the price will suck.
Why are you talking to yourself?

I dont think anyone has mentioned the awesome square-enix sale on newegg.  15% off games you could just buy in the humble bundle if you use the code EMCANNR72

KJ2ZT-JVJ0P-DIG2V
QFCEB-QDG2C-YWDNQ

Look at me, I'm Coral!
You wish...

Dwarf Tower

WB0EZ-P0Y5M-NPQ4R

5NLNW-AVWM4-MMATL

2WWVX-WA0A3-ZMW35

V9VMQ-W0H6J-X5W0Q

IQKNL-342E9-TBNPZ

QHF0B-3N73T-7NNG4

NPDTC-BEJW5-ALDDY

LV4PX-QDFPM-P43TJ

BZGQM-0MXMY-3KZXG

M6EXR-4JYRQ-I2BBN

RAF9B-0H549-GRNHD

546PP-VHW4V-QJ6IM

8HYB2-X8VCA-WJHVG

You wish...

Dwarf Tower

WB0EZ-P0Y5M-NPQ4R

5NLNW-AVWM4-MMATL

2WWVX-WA0A3-ZMW35

V9VMQ-W0H6J-X5W0Q

IQKNL-342E9-TBNPZ

QHF0B-3N73T-7NNG4

NPDTC-BEJW5-ALDDY

LV4PX-QDFPM-P43TJ

BZGQM-0MXMY-3KZXG

M6EXR-4JYRQ-I2BBN

RAF9B-0H549-GRNHD

546PP-VHW4V-QJ6IM

8HYB2-X8VCA-WJHVG
Thanks, I used one.

You wish...

Dwarf Tower

WB0EZ-P0Y5M-NPQ4R

5NLNW-AVWM4-MMATL

2WWVX-WA0A3-ZMW35

V9VMQ-W0H6J-X5W0Q

IQKNL-342E9-TBNPZ

QHF0B-3N73T-7NNG4

NPDTC-BEJW5-ALDDY

LV4PX-QDFPM-P43TJ

BZGQM-0MXMY-3KZXG

M6EXR-4JYRQ-I2BBN

RAF9B-0H549-GRNHD

546PP-VHW4V-QJ6IM

8HYB2-X8VCA-WJHVG
They were all used and then I got locked out. Thanks for nothing, Coral. :wall:

Totally off topic so mods can delete it if they need to, but does anyone know if there's a way to disable auto-updates?  Only way I see is doing it individually for each game.  

Totally off topic so mods can delete it if they need to, but does anyone know if there's a way to disable auto-updates? Only way I see is doing it individually for each game.
do not install games and you will never have to worry about updates!

I havent tried it, but in your account settings you could set the flag for limit auto updating schedule and set the times for a time you know your PC will be off or set it for the same time(3am - 3am). It is under account settings -> downloads Try at your own risk!

Crap, I just realized my 200th game was Into the War...

Oh well, can't all be winners like Bad Rats.

(I know, it's not a huge milestone, but for me it is)

do not install games and you will never have to worry about updates!

I havent tried it, but in your account settings you could set the flag for limit auto updating schedule and set the times for a time you know your PC will be off or set it for the same time(3am - 3am). It is under account settings -> downloads Try at your own risk!
Whiny newbs/seasonals take note. This is called CONTRIBUTING.

Whiny newbs/seasonals take note. This is called CONTRIBUTING.
While I'm neither a noob or seasonal, I randomly dump dozens upon dozens of shit game keys in this thread. Therefore I contribute and thus shall continue to fight for social justice less off topic spam. Deal wit it.

bread's done
Back