Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
At least MysterD and Narukami and his thrift store motherboard can run it.

kvI1iNi.png
hey that PC for MysterD is a pet project for him and his dad

bonding in the wood paneled basement

or bondage....who knows what goes on down there....but pc building happens sometimes

You know after all the Gamergate crap went down I had to give up on development of Erection Quest because it would only be taken the wrong way.
Well that "Non-PC" Titty game a bunch of weeaboos were going nuts over today did get tagged Female Protagonist.

Probably not exactly the intended usage of that tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that "Non-PC" Titty game a bunch of weeaboos were going nuts over today did get tagged "Female Protagonist".

Probably not exactly the intended usage of that tag.
Sure it is. Are you saying they are all shemales? Wouldn't that make it even more progressive?

WHAT

aRE 

U

ReaDY

TO

RUMBL?????

vQ2O8Nb.png

Vs

GF0VYAD.png

FIGHT!!!!!

Someone at 3:40 came in and deleted all of the names of the 840 keys, then came in a minute later and deleted all of the keys themselves. fuck you, you utter piece of shit. Someone does something this generous, and some fuckwad has to ruin it for everyone.

I made this write-protected for myself and slainviper, so everyone should share this link after taking the games they want. Or redeem them on your alt. You know that anonymous, sleazy sack of shit saved them for trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone at 3:40 came in and deleted all of the names of the 840 keys, then came in a minute later and deleted all of the keys themselves. fuck you, you utter piece of shit. Someone does something this generous, and some fuckwad has to ruin it for everyone.

I made this write-protected for myself and slainviper, so everyone should share this link after taking the games they want. Or redeem them on your alt. You know that anonymous, sleazy sack of shit saved them for trading.
I agree with you Blade.

Um... I'm not 100% sure... but I may have accidentally deleted that stuff. I was scrolling through looking for anything interesting and I had the first column selected and it just kinda poofed. Ctrl-Z didn't work and I refreshed the page and everything was gone.  If it was me, I'm really sorry and here's a few keys to make up for it.

Risen 2 Dark Waters:

0DEY5-89R5L-RQ3EA

Saint's Row 2:

F87N5-NYQM6-WRGHQ

3DS: Retro City Rampage Theme

B0L965JH04J1BM0P

Street Fighter 4 3D Edition

B0L6Y68M4F04K9NN

Samorost 2 Steam

PC84N-TCYXG-V7GKW

Popcap Bundle Origin Key

38W6-EU2M-XR88-PJLB-CNUV

PS. I'm dumb and don't understand google docs :<

Um... I'm not 100% sure... but I may have accidentally deleted that stuff. I was scrolling through looking for anything interesting and I had the first column selected and it just kinda poofed. Ctrl-Z didn't work and I refreshed the page and everything was gone. If it was me, I'm really sorry and here's a few keys to make up for it.

Street Fighter 4 3D Edition

B0L6Y68M4F04K9NN

PS. I'm dumb and don't understand google docs :&lt;

Thanks for SF IV!

bread's done
Back