Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Ohhh CAG...frontpage'ing SuperHot as a "deal" for $19.99 on GOG lolz
Superhot was fun. It's sure as hell not "Twenty bucks to own it on GOG" fun, obviously. More like "Worth buying on Steam for 75% off or as a Tier 2 bundle option" fun.

I don't remember what I paid for it ($7?); pretty sure it was one of the last things I got off Nuuvem.

Chicken and waffles...

Just... it doesn't compute... and it makes so much sense...
0GFKgWq.jpg

Being a white southerner I can confirm. Not the obese part though. Those folks are on a steady Mcdonalds and Big Gulp diet.
Give them a break okay? They're getting their 64 ounce Big Gulp in diet with their cheeseburger.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like chicken and waffles, but I totally am into ethnic food. Last week I ordered from some church charity thing Ox tail, collard greens and red beans and rice. So good
Just sounds like a regular Sunday dinner at my house.
I'm black and my wife is from Louisiana.

Don't forget the grape sodas and watermelon as dessert.
Dont give watermelon a bad rap, it's actually fairly healthy. Surely better for you than apple pie with a slice of cheese on top.

Just sounds like a regular Sunday dinner at my house.
I'm black and my wife is from Louisiana.

Dont give watermelon a bad rap, it's actually fairly healthy. Surely better for you than apple pie with a slice of cheese on top.
Invite me over any Sunday, I'll bring the watermelon

No, the chicken and waffles is a black and hipster thing, but honey drizzled chicken is a white thing. Fried chicken and biscuits is everyone. There's a place called Biscuits in the Carolinas and they sell all sorts of biscuit sandwiches. Real good too. Bojangles also focuses on biscuits. Now if you have a Hardees or Carl Jr's their breakfast biscuits are really good.
If we are thinking of the same place, it's called Biscuitville, not Biscuits. They are only open until 2pm and overweight old white people adore it. Bojangles has good chicken tenders and seasoned fries. Plus they have bo-berry biscuits, which are blueberry biscuits drizzled in icing. Those are the only biscuits I'll eat in the extremely rare instance I eat biscuits.

If we are thinking of the same place, it's called Biscuitville, not Biscuits. They are only open until 2pm and overweight old white people adore it. Bojangles has good chicken tenders and seasoned fries. Plus they have bo-berry biscuits, which are blueberry biscuits drizzled in icing. Those are the only biscuits I'll eat in the extremely rare instance I eat biscuits.
Yeah, that's the place. I need to give Bojangles a fair shake. The only one here was on a street I tend to avoid, but they just opened one up in a better place across from a new Cook Out.

Never had ox tail, seems like it would be tough.  Collards right out of the garden and green beans cooked with some bacon in them tho.  That's on every family get together menu.

In not fat southern folk news, Just saw that Satellite Reign is adding a co-op mode, with it in beta currently. Probably end up in the $9-10 range during the sale so if bros like Syndicate (old one), there is a new option for you folk. 

Yeah, that's the place. I need to give Bojangles a fair shake. The only one here was on a street I tend to avoid, but they just opened one up in a better place across from a new Cook Out.
The food at Cook Out is pretty average, but cheap, and the 8 billion different milkshakes make you forget about what you just ate anyway.

Chicken and waffles is legit.  The best  I've had was in Seattle of all places.  Odd, but there it is. 

Wonder if anything of significance will be at any good price so I can add it to my pile of unplayed games, like a real gamer. 

Never had ox tail, seems like it would be tough. Collards right out of the garden and green beans cooked with some bacon in them tho. That's on every family get together menu.
What Drabe said. They are slow cooked. Super tender. My favorite are Jamaican style. No shortage of ox tails in Atlanta.

What Drabe said. They are slow cooked. Super tender. My favorite are Jamaican style. No shortage of ox tails in Atlanta.
ive had them Jamaican and Dominican style.....both are good though I prefer Jamaican

last weeks lunch

yup i took a picture of it like a douche...HOWEVER..i didnt post it to social media...just used it in a group text to taunt friends

PmgrGMZ.jpg

Chicken and waffles is legit. The best I've had was in Seattle of all places. Odd, but there it is.

Wonder if anything of significance will be at any good price so I can add it to my pile of unplayed games, like a real gamer.
If you had it here then it was probably hipster chicken and waffles. Probably fried with truffle oil and goji berries in the waffles too. Seattle loves to froofroo-ize every god damned food on the planet no matter how mundane or trashy.

If you had it here then it was probably hipster chicken and waffles. Probably fried with truffle oil and goji berries in the waffles too. Seattle loves to froofroo-ize every god damned food on the planet no matter how mundane or trashy.
Amazing pieces of fried chicken (probably their own herbs & spices) plus a big ass, amazing waffle and real maple syrup. Wasn't terribly crazy.

Lived in the South, too. Haven't found better comfort food ever.

So, looks like the summer sale already has Steam slightly bugged- trying to sort by price doesn't work at all.

(Actually, any sort of sorting an all looks bugged.)

ive had them Jamaican and Dominican style.....both are good though I prefer Jamaican

last weeks lunch

yup i took a picture of it like a douche...HOWEVER..i didnt post it to social media...just used it in a group text to taunt friends

PmgrGMZ.jpg
You're just a hipster that passes out drunk before you can post things to Instagram!

Man, I don't fit any of these stereotypes. I am kind of a foodie (but definitely not a hipster). I do love some chicken and waffles every once in a while. The best I've had was chicken fried in pancake/waffle batter and the waffles had bacon cooked within and real maple syrup. Watermelon is excellent as well on a hot day and so is  :beer:(beer).

Speaking of the Summer sale, I'm already ready for disappointment. Here's hoping for something more entertaining than the past Steam seasonal sales.  :pray:

Crazy TV night.

Cav's won NBA Title; Games of Thrones tonight was amazing; and Penny Dreadful had a back-to-back-episodes for Season Finale that felt + acted like more like a Series Finale.

EDIT:

Oh, and for WWE fans...

Dean Ambrose won Money In The Bank [MITB] (for a chance at the title whenever); Seth Rollins beat Roman Reigns for WWE Belt; then Dean cashed-in MITB, hit Dirty Deeds, and won WWE Belt.
that's because it was, showtime announced yesterday that penny dreadful had been cancelled.

y u no read "The End" in the closing credits?

that'll save me 15 bucks a month, it was the only thing we watched on Showtime.

You can do all of that in The Sims 3.

I guess you could even make them wrestle, if you're into that.
you can it's called woohoo

maxresdefault.jpg

anyone else excited for the summer sale?

I'am! I hope we get that one guy creating new threads for deals every day and we will get the seasonals here to tell us how great 50% off is! Please make sure to drop all those gleam codes you have been saving up for the seasonals to gobble up!
what i really can't wait for is 10 days or so of everybody talking about how the sale is the worst ever and so bad but still buying 50 things

last weeks lunch

[snip]
i hope that tastes better than it looks

What if you de-bone a chicken breast, smother it in molasses, deep fry it, drop it in a bucket of platypus eggs mixed with confectioner's sugar, let it soak overnight in macadamia nut oil, put it in a bag of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and beat it against your foodie erection, deep fry it again, then serve it with bananas foster atop a baking sheet of double ka meetha?

bfce2828-6210-480b-8ff7-a4bf3594737e.jpg

They're playing Who's Your Daddy tonight in the bro group.

So far I've heard Spoder say:

"Who wants to be the daddy?"

and

"Does anyone want a dildo?"

I can't unhear that.   :whistle2::fridge:  :oops:

What if you de-bone a chicken breast, smother it in molasses, deep fry it, drop it in a bucket of platypus eggs mixed with confectioner's sugar, let it soak overnight in macadamia nut oil, put it in a bag of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and beat it against your foodie erection, deep fry it again, then serve it with bananas foster atop a baking sheet of double ka meetha?

bfce2828-6210-480b-8ff7-a4bf3594737e.jpg
That's pretty much every restaurant in Seattle. Well that or some Asian hole in the wall. But they are even getting wise to it too. Some of them started putting on a fresh coat of paint and a few vases with fake flowers and then jacking up the prices for the same food that stupid white people will pay because atmosphere.

There's one restaurant that everyone goes on about like it's some secret find because it's in the back of some Asian strip mall by a big ugly dumpster but doesn't actually look like shit inside. People act like it's this little secret they discovered. Except the place is always fucking crowded so everyone knows the damned secret.

I live in Seattle and I don't eat out of a dumpster.

Anyway, I sure wish I could have made it for Who's Your Daddy night but I have an 8-month old son and he ate beans for the first time today so I'm knee deep in some shit. Have fun.

I knew that foodie hipster's hat and glasses reminded me of someone but I couldn't place it. Well besides every fucking hipster ever. I mean someone specific.

Then it hit me.

br06TCK.png

Thanks for making me feel better about not thinking about joining.
You should have at least showed up for the after party! They were playing Rocket League when I showed up at my PC to do last minute loan paperwork with the wife.

The paperwork is still here to do... I wasn't wasting any time on that! :) (Not much to do truth be told. Sign, and take pictures, email pics to banker.)

Anyhow, I had a ton of fun tonight. :D

lel, G2A has no shame ....

Update 3 of Tinybuild's G2A article.

96EuZoy.png

Now check the G2Apay payment solution they offer to tinybuild....

ONwuCVI.png

Lame....

Spent more time with WWE 2K16 PC last night.

So, in MyCareer Mode, just getting it going. Got about 7 hours total with this game, in 2 days. I'm on NXT and basically gotten into a feud w/ Tyler Breeze. Once you get a feud/rivalry in MyCareer, you can start doing run-in's in their matches...and they can even run into yours. He's run into a few of my matches and I've ran into his!

New to 2K16 - what's cool is after a match, many times you'll do interviews w/ to Renee Young (just like on TV!) and what you say can influence other characteristics for both your wrestler's characteristics (egotistic, prideful, etc) and your personality (whether you're a heel or face). B/c I've certain things I've said, I've already went from baby-face to heel and vice versa a few times! :)

Like 2K15, more so than anything: you want to put on good matches. Winning helps and can get you even more points, sure - but most importantly, put on a good match! I have NOT won many matches at all, early on - just like 2K15. The game scores you out of 5 stars - you want to keep doing a variety of moves and different things to score more. The better the match you put on, the more experience points of VC (Virtual Currency) and other Experience that can rake up learning more skills, abilities, improve your base-stats, and so on.

Also, besides chatting with Renee Young for interviews - what you do in-ring can also help dictate and change your personality meter, making your character a face or heel - do dirty things (dirty pins, roll out of the ring, use weapons, etc), you'll go heel; win matches clean and NOT do those dirty cheap tactics and you'll be a face. Since this meter is an on-going thing, it's probably possible you can face-switch and have heel-turns more times than the Big Show on the "real" WWE TV does per week!

Will play more at some point (probably when I get home from work) - but certainly, this year's MyCareer Mode is A LOT more interesting with more going on here and a HELL of a lot better than last year's already VERY easily.

bread's done
Back