Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hope the new ninja turtles game is part of the sale ha.
There were some UK stores selling the retail version (with Steam keys) for drastically lower than the Steam retail price but they won't help us because we're foreigners to them and foreigners are evil and gave them all cancer and Britain First stuff.

I'm excited for the Humble Not Funny Bundle, where you can buy PDFs of CAG posts that aren't funny and aren't in YCS because DrR0Ck banned us from using YCS
Speaking of shit that's not funny, have I mentioned Muff Luv to you latelty?

I'm excited for the Humble Not Bundle

Includes Not-Games like Mighty No. 9, Yooka Laylee, Bloodstained, and other not-games i can't think of.
Barring Capcom-was-right-all-along-No.9, those other games look as though they're both going to meet, if not succeed, all expectations.

And while we're on the topic of kickass kickstarters, I'd like to plug Shovel Knight again, the developers of which just announced that the next two free campaigns each starring a boss character from the main game will (should) be coming (for free!) before the end of the year. Having played the last free expansion starring Plague Knight, which is arguably even better than the main campaign, I cannot stress how goddamn fundamental this game is to your library. All your libraries. Pc, console, portable, whatever. I own it multiple ways, and I'm gonna buy it again when it releases on ps5kneo. It's that fucking good.

TL;DR - Steam noobiles: go buy Shovel Knight, regardless of discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barring Capcom-was-right-all-along-No.9, those other games look as though they're both going to meet, if not succeed, all expectations.

And while we're on the topic of kickass kickstarters, I'd like to plug Shovel Knight again, the developers of which just announced that the next two free campaigns each starring a boss character from the main game will (should) be coming (for free!) before the end of the year. Having played the last free expansion starring Plague Knight, which is arguably even better than the main campaign, I cannot stress how goddamn fundamental this game is to your library. All your libraries. Pc, console, portable, whatever. I own it multiple ways, and I'm gonna buy it again when it releases on ps5kneo. It's that fucking good.

Didn't mean to trashtalk Bloodstained or Yooka, that's why they wouldnt be in the $1 tier.

a humble bundle with bloodstained and yooka laylee would be way too good anyways. never gonna happen.

Didn't mean to trashtalk Bloodstained or Yooka, that's why they wouldnt be in the $1 tier.

a humble bundle with bloodstained and yooka laylee would be way too good anyways. never gonna happen.
I think Yooka Laylee will be published by Team 17, so a humble bundle with it may happen but it'll be a while.

I saw a lot of people dumping off their $60 Kickstarter backer keys for Mighty No. 9 for $14 (included all exclusive kickstarter dlc). Really sad

Eh, I bought Axiom Verge during one of the last sales and the discount wasnt great on that (about the same as Shovel Knight's discount at the time IIRC). Sometimes you've gotta support GOOD indies to offset all of the trash that ends up on steam.
Okay I feel like if Spoder says it's okay not to completely cheap out on something that isn't even weeaboo then it's okay not to completely cheap out on it.

Though some CAG or other will probably still call your ass out on it.

I got Bastard Bonds because it looked decent and had good reviews and someone basically very politely and with good spelling told me to go to my spanking cage.

Side note: It feels wrong spelling spanking cage correctly now

Well, my comment was more tongue-in-cheek although I wouldn't buy Shovel Knight without a hefty discount just because I don't play platformers so even an acclaimed one from a Good Guy Indie Developer would be a waste of money at full price.  No issues with people wanting to support a developer even though that's rarely a consideration for me.  I think the last game I bought because the developer sold me on a personal level was Beseige -- which was again a lesson in why I shouldn't buy physics-model games regardless of how nice the developer seems at the time.

That's nothing against the dev.  I just really suck at physics-model games.

Also buy the amiibo. Just because it's cool.

Eh, I bought Axiom Verge during one of the last sales and the discount wasnt great on that (about the same as Shovel Knight's discount at the time IIRC). Sometimes you've gotta support GOOD indies to offset all of the trash that ends up on steam.
Didn't know there was an Axiom Verge muff love edition.

What kind of developer goes nope not ready to bundle my game yet but I'll give a bunch of keys to GMG for a 20 cent mystery sale!
I'm pretty sure GMG didn't ask any publishers to donate any keys for this promo. They're not G2A.

I do wonder how much money they're getting from 20 cent sales, since half of that money is probably going to fees alone...

yunowen1.png
yunowen2.png

y u no wen free????

Just a FYI: Today is the last day to purchase the new definitive versions of Dead Island at a discount if you own the originals.
To derp $6 Steam bucks for a game I didn't like a crazy lot (the original) and for one I never played (Steam sale).....The fighting was garbage in the original though with the jump kicks, head stomp, run out of stamina and never use weapons cause they degrade quickly unless you're fighting tough zombies so you use better weapons.

Cleaning out some codes.  No guarantees though since some of these are pretty old:

8MIXC-ZIZ95-65P2G     Skyward Collapse

8ME7J-EQ2CA-RBI4M     Voyage: Journey to the Moon

83T49-NX5IR-2X5CH      Ninja Guy

7Y346-2ZA6F-FIXK7     PIxel Piracy

7VDTE-Y05BP-Y8J4Y    Magnetic By Nature

Y502X-C2KL0-FVEQ9   Go Go Nippon .... Japan

XF6PE-D7BQN-WTTHG    X-Note

8XBFG-HTWR2-5BF63   Secrets of Raetikon

8XDG7-6YLED-68A3N    Master Reboot

8IZQ2-AGF4B-5XVFW     Scourge: Outbreak

IK8J2-2XL89-DV477   Silence of the Sleep

7X93C-GLPXC-ZK022  The Journey Down - Chapter 1

Took Ninja Guy and Pixel Pirates....I think I gave away a Pixel Pirates key...so i'll try out...and not just idle for cards. Ninja Guy looks terrible now that I look what I redeemed for...so i'll likely play it for 5 minutes just to make every game in my Steam library and other game libraries seem that much better. Thanks!

Someone pls explain to me why people are flipping out over this shitty deal on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/4pbns6/besy_buy_steam_wallet_cards_buy_one_get_one_20_off/

You have to pay fuil price to get another card for 20% off.. not a good deal. You can find much better deals on CAG. Oh and WTF is wrong with this guy
10% off overall is not nearly enough. It would have to be at LEAST 20% off before I even look at the deal. Otherwise, I'll just buy some cheap games over on SteamGifts.

Edit: At that point I could just go to GMG!

y u no $10 free?
Even MysterD buys steam wallet cards for less than that!

10% off overall is not nearly enough. It would have to be at LEAST 20% off before I even look at the deal. Otherwise, I'll just buy some cheap games over on SteamGifts.

Edit: At that point I could just go to GMG!
Yeah you're usually better off buying steam gifts from regional traders than buying steam wallet cards, unless you can find a really good deal on them

Considering you can pretty regularly buy gamestop gift cards @ 20% off and turn those into steam cards if you choose, 10% is lame. 10% is slightly less lame if you have some 20% off BB gift cards from the Samsung Pay offer but still not great.

Considering you can pretty regularly buy gamestop gift cards @ 20% off and turn those into steam cards if you choose, 10% is lame. 10% is slightly less lame if you have some 20% off BB gift cards from the Samsung Pay offer but still not great.
Samsung Pay? wat u talkin bout bobby

Samsung Pay? wat u talkin bout bobby
Samsung was offering BB gift cards @ 20% off through Samsung Pay (S6 or newer devices only). They sold out relatively quickly. Ended up buying a couple hundred gamestop @ 20% off myself which is kinda meh since ebay has those sometimes too.

I got money ready to go for this sale, so hyped! I've been playing Mighty No. 9 on PS4 and to be honest it's not a bad game but its just really average but the core gameplay is solid and fun it's just the art style is so cheap. I would love to know where dat $4 million went to lol.

There's a really good Mega Man roguelike on Steam called 20XX, it's much more fun and a nice homage to Mega Man, def check it out in the sale later.

Okay I am officially a consoleless console weeaboo.

bzngqMc.png

I did get the Sword City key emailed to me right away at least. :p
God damn it, I could have combined this with Stranger for free shipping and got my shit in July instead of October 25th.

I already got the (extra) Stranger steam key and sold it in the cess pool so I can't completely cancel the order but maybe they will let me swap out Yomawari/htoL and swap in Phantom Brave.

y they post the late October pre-order before the July one?
hQziB3r.gif

bread's done
Back