Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Disappointing sale. I swear everything I wanted most didn't drop at all in the past six months since winter sale. I thought for sure Icewind Dale would be five bucks, or pillars of eternity might drop to 12.50 or something. Maybe in five years Divinity Original Sin will be below 20. I bought a couple games but three of them are years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to pick  up Tropico 5 Complete.  I have the base game, but $10 for all the DLC is a win in my book.

After that, I'll probably look for cheap games with boobs in them.

So I just realized that Punch Club, which was on my wishlist, is 75% off. Anyone who owns it want to chime in on whether it is worth it? It has a bundle fodder vibe to it but I dunno.
It's already been $1 on IOS. Seems like bundle fodder to me.

Oh my... 20 pages... all you non-regulars get out.  I can't pay attention to actual COOL people talking about what a  fuck  sale it is when you're n00bing the place up with your ZOMGSTEAMSALESI'MGUNNABUYAT10%OFF.

I will help by telling you to go buy a xbox one controller.
I bought a Steam Controller when it was on sale for the same price a couple weeks ago or whatever. I love it. I use it to play MMOs on my living room TV through Steam Link, which I also got during that sale. It's less spectacular when configured as a standard controller, but it's so versatile in custom keybindings that I'd rather have it than any other controller at this point, and I'm not even fully used to it yet.

The ~2.5 minutes it took for me to put in a new address and verify my card number on Newegg was enough for the Gigabyte GTX 1070 to go out of stock.

Rats.

Sorry if it has already been posted.

Is everyday the same sale now?

If it is 50% off now, does it stay 50% off the entire sale, or can games receive a bigger % off another day?

Thanks.

Sorry if it has already been posted.

Is everyday the same sale now?

If it is 50% off now, does it stay 50% off the entire sale, or can games receive a bigger % off another day?
Pretty much the same except that the last sale or two had a couple late entries. Still, 99% the same. Daily & flash deals are a thing of the past.

No discount on Coconut Queen. It hasn't gone on sale since 2012.
The publisher (iWin) hasn't put out a game since 2010. I suspect they may not be very active (if at all).

Edit: Looks like they still exist and are pumping out casual games but through their own site/store. At first, Cocnut Queen looked like it was free via their site but I guess you need a $10/mth subscription to play their games or some such.

Any chance Doom goes lower than the $35 it's at?
crystal-ball-fat-lady.jpg

Man it feels good to break out the oldies every once in a while to answer a question.... or not

Britain done Trumped up.

Guess they're going to be the new cheapy game region now.

Edit: The exchange rate for the British Pound has gone down 15 cents in the last 24 hours. For reference, Fallout 4 costs 19.99 UK Pounds. It used to cost 29.15 USD... and now it costs 26.98 USD.

So yeah. Things are going to get real interesting.

You guys think 20 For Divinity Original sin is a good price or has it been lower at some point? Or do you guys see it dropping more then that sometime soon? Thanks
It was the same price at the end of March. Larian is actively developing Divinity OS 2, which when were kickstarting it, projected a December or end of year release 2016.

$20 is not bad, but I am waiting until either they put up a pre-order with first game included or by Winter Sale, should be down to $15.

However, if want it now; could buy for $35

Buy Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition - Collector's Edition

Includes: Two copies of Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition, Classic games Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity, Design Documents, Art Pack and Soundtrack.

SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 4

Splitting it would be $17.50 each

Any opinions on Aarklash: Legacy which is 90% off ($1.99)? http://store.steampo....com/app/222640

Bundle fodder?

Not a bad game, especially for the price. Some puzzles that may get old (can always youtube if want quick answers). The game allows to change out characters to mix up the party of 3. Skill trees are ok, but limited. There is adjustable difficulty. Story is meh, but combat can be satisfying.

Any opinions on Aarklash: Legacy which is 90% off ($1.99)? http://store.steampowered.com/app/222640

Bundle fodder?
People said that two years ago and look what happened?

Nobody has a crystal ball and for every 95 games that get bundled there's going to be those oddball 5 that don't. Barring maybe some cross region trading that will take significant time and effort for an extra 5 or 10 cents I think 90% off is about as cheap as you are going to get any game whose developers very clearly have been resisting bundling for a long time. And let's get real, it's not like they haven't had opportunities. The bundle sites are beating everyone's doors down like Ambulance Chasers.

But this is CAG and if people here buy a game for 99% off at 3 cents they'll shit their pants that it might be two cents tomorrow. Or free on Gleam.

This steam app is garbage. Can't even sell cards because of this crap.

rip the dream

w1PV0cv.png
Go to the Steam Guard options in the app, then click on "My Recovery Code" to view it.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=495405494

I Registered The App But Did Not Get The R Code! What Do I Do?
Rarely the app won't show or generate the R-code as part of the registration process. The app will generate the codes but you don't have an R-code in case of emergency. This is not good.

Go Into The App And Get The RCode
The app now allows you to view the Recover Code after you've registered the app. Update your app if you don't see the following.

1) Go into the SteamGuard section

2) Tap "My Recovery Code"

3) You will now see the recovery code screen

It's just a period of panic.  Britain existed long before the EU and will be just fine without out.  EU, in general, was a terrible idea.

Now go get me some cheap games!

This steam app is garbage. Can't even sell cards because of this crap.

rip the dream

w1PV0cv.png
They didn't want you to share the sekrit code so much that they didn't even share it with you.

On the bright side, now you won't feel compelled to spend a bunch of time and effort getting 3 cents per card if you're lucky.

Man, I browsed through 6,000 games that are on sale on the steamdb page and I see nothing to buy and I still got $117 to spend :/

did anyone get stardew valley? figure to get it now or wait till it may be more discount later on
The hype surrounding Stardew Valley kills any potential for a good sale at least until next year. 20% off is laughable for an 8-bit Harvest Moon game like that. And we all know it's thanks to people like laney posting about giving erotic lesbian back rubs to their doctor wives in hot springs that all the lonely men are buying it at MSRP.

The hype surrounding Stardew Valley kills any potential for a good sale at least until next year. 20% off is laughable for an 8-bit Harvest Moon game like that. And we all know it's thanks to people like laney posting about giving erotic lesbian back rubs to their doctor wives in hot springs that all the lonely men are buying it at MSRP.
Pretty much this. If a game you are asking about is already on the top sellers list with a less than stellar discount don't expect it to be deep discounted any time soon.

Steam Sale Haul:

CHKN

The Guest

Investigator

Nevermind

The Final Take

Last Hope - Tower Defense

Boss Monster

ICY

Dead But Alive! South England

The Witcher Adventure Game

Magnetic: Cage Closed Collector's Edition

Wicked

Total: 37.55

Per game: $2.89

Close enough to Humble Monthly prices but at least I got to choose the games!

You are welcome in advance for any bundle sacrifices. Going to test out Boss Monster and The Witcher Adventure Game for possible bro nights. Will also look into Tabletop Simulator after the Humble Monthly is revealed.
I fakeyd/kickstarted boss monster. Its very easy to pick up as long as you can add/subtract. I only play against the cpu though so I dont know how well it plays on large MP sessions. But after about 3-4 games you get the general idea and what is a good/bad idea to play next and in what order, its mainly a game of add/subtract and placement in order

I'm between Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil Remaster or Dead Rising 3.

If I picked up the re game I might pick up an another cheap game.

Any input?  Not sure if I missed some rare hidden game that will be fun to play

I think I figured out why my wishlist looks so bleak.  I went back and examined from the last sale to now and I discovered something.  Humble Bundle (monthly and misc bundles)  did a REALLY good job taking out the "definitely gonna buy that next sale" part of my wishlist.

I still have a few things I might pick up, but I think I'll just wait until next Friday to see what's in the July Humble Monthly. (even though I have very little interest in Hurtworld)

If anybody else tells me "nobody is crazy enough to actually vote for Donald" I am just replying "Brexit" from now on.   I doubt 99% of them will know wtf I am talking about but I am doing it anyway.

For any bored Tremorbros, I keep getting some thing for Wasabi sauce or something (explore china or explore Japan or something, I have been clicking it mindlessly and paying no fucking attention to the actual content) where you skip the steps and get 24-33 coins at a time.  Getting it under V11 Videos and also under Supersonic Brands.  Seem to get it in batches of 3 or so then some other stuff then I get it again.  Have made about 600 coins casually clicking while mostly watching Brexit stuff.  YMMV.

RIP Carls and Flowette-lands. It was a pleasure to meet you guys.

In other news, since the British Pound is losing its value like a crazy (I've read it hasn't been this low since 1985) it might be a good idea to check deals on UK sites.

So I just realized that Punch Club, which was on my wishlist, is 75% off. Anyone who owns it want to chime in on whether it is worth it? It has a bundle fodder vibe to it but I dunno.
Its on mine too, but highly recommended to wait unless you're going to play literally immediately. tinyBuild are notorious bundlers and will probably give it away for free as they do with lots of their games. Its only $2.49 now so its a minimal loss, but no harm waiting for it if not jumping right in.

bread's done
Back