Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
*gasps*

Who knew cloning a SSD would take 12 hours. x_x

But hey, I have a Windows 10 license now.

Edit: Oh boy, PC demo discs. I have a ton that I got for free, and a bunch more that I bought. I love those things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Herdwere Deal!

Newegg is running a $25 off $200 promotion when you pay with paypal.  While supplies last or through August 1.  Seems perfect for the 480.  

well, look like DS3 exclusive DLC for X1 can potentially in the pipeline for PC IF they ever decide to do the PS4 port.

#praisethepeasant
Nope. Nothing suggests that or Case Zero/West being ported. No updates on SteamDB made.

and Capcom rep on neogaf implied that release date is very near.

They have 1060s available to order now too.
yea I tried getting the zotac amped but it keeps selling out before I can finish the checkout. Ended up getting it on amazon but saying it will be in stock the 21st but won't get here till the 26th with 2 day shipping.......

Still keeping an eye on newegg but not too crazy about the exchange only policy on that card.

Nope. Nothing suggests that or Case Zero/West being ported. No updates on SteamDB made.

and Capcom rep on neogaf implied that release date is very near.
i thought Case Zero/West are simply DLC/extension for DS1?

I played through them on my 360 so doesn't care much if any of the DS games coming to Steam. But more power to the Master Race if they do bring it to Steam

want to fakey bro Earth Defense Force 4.1 on Steam since I enjoyed EDF 2017 on my 360 and it was my most played co-op game last gen.

Does anyone know where I could fakeybro for lower-than-Steam price?

i thought Case Zero/West are simply DLC/extension for DS1?

I played through them on my 360 so doesn't care much if any of the DS games coming to Steam. But more power to the Master Race if they do bring it to Steam
zero and west were stand alone based off DR2 engine. Zero came out before like a demo for Dead rising 2 and West came after release.

RE: Dead Rising 1

Oh boy, another game I don't like that everyone else loves. Who could've imagined? Save system sucked, enemies sucked, AI sucked, missions sucked, and you could only get one or two strange weapons out of each shop. I had to run over zombies in the underground parking lot just to get to level 50 and play the game, otherwise Frank is slow as molasses and takes so long fighting one zombie with a can of paint that he gets surrounded. I had to glitch the chainsaws just to make killing things easier.

That Burger King kid you have to take pictures of is the absolute worst character in Capcom history. Have to do everything to get a good ending, though. And yes, that includes standing on a canopy where Special Forces can't see you because you're not on ground level even if you're a few feet away from them and picking them off, but you have to kill a psycho at 4PM on a Tuesday in Namibia to get the rifle first.

(I liked that DR2 spinoff of the guy trying to save his daughter)

want to fakey bro Earth Defense Force 4.1 on Steam since I enjoyed EDF 2017 on my 360 and it was my most played co-op game last gen.

Does anyone know where I could fakeybro for lower-than-Steam price?
Carlmundo's Lands. Brexit has made the pound being extremely weak.

So you can buy it from a UK trader. ~$28 if you have got somebody who doesn't charge you a trading fee.

Same happens with GTA V.

Funny to see how UK is now one of the cheapest ROW regions.

sub-buzz-7027-1466770207-1.png

You own a bajillion consoles -- you already contribute to the decline of gaming. Stop babbling.
You are an imbecile. Best to not comment while the adults are speaking.

Decline of gaming? We are in an era where the direct competition among a few strong platforms provides you with access to the cheapest video games. There are more quality games and options than ever before with every year being better than the last. The value received per dollar spent on games is at an all-time high. I'm sure that I also support the industry at a level at least 10x higher than you. That's all probably more than your penny pinching brain can wrap its mind around.

RE: Dead Rising 1

Oh boy, another game I don't like that everyone else loves...
Hey, I'm with you 100%. If a developer went out of their way to design a game that perfectly captures everything that I hate about videogames that game would be, and is, Dead Rising.

But of course one man's pickle is another man's plum so I'm happy for those who get to revisit their beloved slime slough.

Hey, I'm with you 100%. If a developer went out of their way to design a game that perfectly captures everything that I hate about videogames that game would be, and is, Dead Rising.

But of course one man's pickle is another man's plum so I'm happy for those who get to revisit their beloved slime slough.
Says the guy who bought Call of Duty: Ghosts.

And dropped the key in this thread, ya' dingus.
I don't know what you dropped but it wasn't Call of Duty: Ghosts.

It gave me a duplicate product code message instead of the usual you already own this message.

Last edited:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That humble

BATTLEBORN IS DEAD

Might be nice for a cheap NBA 2K16 though.

It gave me a duplicate product code message instead of the usual you already own this message.
Says the guy who says the guy who bought Call of Duty Ghosts. Anyway...

[attachment=22985:image.jpeg]

It was CoD: Ghosts. I checked it myself with Archi's Steam Farm (though it was a dupe for me cuz I saw it too late). A lurker ended up getting it.

I saw it too late too.  Was hoping some lurker scum didn't get it.  I will have to reverse trace their IP using the meta data in Archi and go murder them in their sleep tonight.  

Hmm. I wonder if Steam changed things recently. It used to be that if you owned the game you were trying a key for it gave you the message that you already own it even if the key was already activated elsewhere. Possibly a different Appid?

Also of relevance, I just had a Sonic Boom Box.  That's a deluxe cheeseburger, hot dog of your choice, tots or fries, and drink.  I went with the Chicago style, tots, and upgraded to a lemon-berry slush.  Not bad for less than $6 ($5ish if you don't upgrade your drink.  It was a little slice of heaven today and hit the spot.  There is a midweek sale on Steam.  Check it out.  

Hey looks like Contrast finally released on Steam. I can't believe how long it's been in early access but it seems like it finally finished.

It's so amusing when people argue with Mooby. :whee:
That nothing person is one of a few who take shit in this thread way, WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYY to internetsiriusbidness-ly. Consequently he's frequently getting butthurt.

Mooby is like someone's grouchy ol' grampa. Just let him rant about shit and leave him be for Christ's sake.

We're sarcastic as fuck and nothing is this thread is that serious worth getting your panties in bunch over. Even when we're serious we're not serious.

The sooner the few people who seem to get bothered by shit in this thread but still keep hanging around anyway get that the happier they'll be.

Unless they just want to notnowhoneysomeoneiswrongontheinternet.gif. In which case carry on then.

Also of relevance, I just had a Sonic Boom Box. That's a deluxe cheeseburger, hot dog of your choice, tots or fries, and drink. I went with the Chicago style, tots, and upgraded to a lemon-berry slush. Not bad for less than $6 ($5ish if you don't upgrade your drink. It was a little slice of heaven today and hit the spot. There is a midweek sale on Steam. Check it out.
wat r u talking about. I don't see a Sonic Boom Box sale on steam

Have been playing a bunch of the new race modes in GTA:Online.  They're a bit heavy on the " fuck it let's just build impossible floating tracks" side of reality, but still quite fun.  Especially if you enjoy knocking your opponents off tracks that are impossibly floating hundreds of feet in the air.  It's a good time to jump in, as it's pretty easy to find a full race lobby.

Also, in the 15ish hours i've played in the last week, I have only bumped into one person who was blatantly cheating, which is a drastic improvement over the state of GTA:O's early days.  Sure, you'll still get servers with people rampaging around or screaming over mic, but for someone like me who just likes to cruise around it has turned into an rather enjoyable experience.  Now I just have to grind out another 55 levels so I can unlock the rest of the auto modifications.   :oldman:

So, is Civ V really that great? Not a huge fan of strategy games, but I've been looking to get Mafia II before 3 comes out. Already own The Darkness, Spec Ops, and NBA on other platforms.

So, is Civ V really that great? Not a huge fan of strategy games, but I've been looking to get Mafia II before 3 comes out. Already own The Darkness, Spec Ops, and NBA on other platforms.
Mafia 2 is good. Civ V doesn't seem worth it without the DLC.

Just don't play Mafia 2 expecting it to be an open world game, cuz it's not.

So, is Civ V really that great? Not a huge fan of strategy games,
*Edit: Spoderninjaed

It really is and it's very accessible even for non strategy types however I would say some of the expansions are really necessary and having more of the DLC Civs while not required is nice to have so I'd wait and see if you can get a good deal on a more complete package somewhere.

Civ V is incredible but there's really no way to know if you'll like it until you try it. I put a ton of hours into the base game and I continue to put a ton of hours into it now that I have all the DLC.

Honestly, I spend more time playing it than I would like, so if your time is valuable you might want to keep the game at a distance. I probably wouldn't have much of a backlog or be in the market for a top shelf divorce lawyer for men if not for Civ V.

Edit: I should also mention that I'm not typically a strategy fan either but just because I don't like something doesn't mean it's going to stop me from neglecting my family.

Unlocks likely:

- The Bureau

- XCOM 1

- Pirates

- XCOM Classics

- Borderlands

Unlikely:

- Bioshock 1

- Bioshock 2

- Bioshock Infinity + Season Pass

- Mafia 1 :(

*Edit: Spoderninjaed

It really is and it's very accessible even for non strategy types however I would say some of the expansions are really necessary and having more of the DLC Civs while not required is nice to have so I'd wait and see if you can get a good deal on a more complete package somewhere.
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/575/?snr=1_5_9__403

Probably best deal if you got base game, should be $8-ish on -75% sale.

I'm totally buying this for my game # 5k if I can wait that long

*Edit: Oh hell Big Fish added cards too? I might have to get it and craft dat badge.

Unlocks likely:

- The Bureau

- XCOM 1

- Pirates

- XCOM Classics

- Borderlands

Unlikely:

- Bioshock 1

- Bioshock 2

- Bioshock Infinity + Season Pass

- Mafia 1 :(

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/575/?snr=1_5_9__403

Probably best deal if you got base game, should be $8-ish on -75% sale.
y no Civ V DLC? The vanilla version isn't worth it alone, they have to add something else in there (especially with Civ VI coming out soon)

I saw it too late too. Was hoping some lurker scum didn't get it. I will have to reverse trace their IP using the meta data in Archi and go murder them in their sleep tonight.
When anyone wonders why their accounts get hacked and random things get bought, this be the first person I'd have investigated.

I preferred Civ4. I personally disliked Civ5 because it felt very homogenized (i.e. different Civs/countries don't feel as different as they should, terrain bonuses are minor) esp. compared to the previous version. The one unit per tile thing is also horrid since the AI fails terribly on it (so you get a whole convoy of AI units walking in a line into your killzone to be slaughtered even on the highest difficulty with their production bonuses/cheats).

I also didn't like the "collect x points to buy" culture system - it felt like a cheap board-gamey thing to do when they could have done so much more with a computer calculating stuffs for you. All most likely done in the name of "multi-player game balance and removing complexity" since that seems to be what Paradox is doing in their recent games too.

bread's done
Back