Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Something something console players something something terrorists
Look, when console players infiltrate the steam thread, we're not getting sent their best people. Some of these console players flip games at best buy for a reward which is not worth the hassle, some got really excited to play games in 1080 at 30 fps when the new generation came out, and some, i assume, are good people.

Vote for me i will give everybody free chocolate and make an executive order that gaben must make half life 3, if he refuses it will be considered treason

pasports31 2016
See I tried to trivialize the conversation but it didn't sound ridiculous enough I guess. I'm voting for you so you can teach me how to make better posts and perhaps what beard combs go with what plaid suspenders.

Right Blade you're not butthurt about this at all. Nope no siree.

I take it back about reporting. Somebody report this shit so the last few pages can get nuked and this place can get back to a non-political brand of insane. I just don't want to be the one to do it.

Then Blade can finally appease his persecution complex. It'll be a nice conspiracy. Bernie people love a good conspiracy.

Right Blade you're not butthurt about this at all. Nope no siree.

I take it back about reporting. Somebody report this shit so the last few pages can get nuked and this place can get back to a non-political brand of insane. I just don't want to be the one to do it.

Then Blade can finally appease his persecution complex. It'll be a nice conspiracy. Bernie people love a good conspiracy.
I agree, when you see the forums getting out of hand like it is you can't rule out the use of nukes. We are dealing with some real shady characters here and we might as well use the weapons we have at our disposal

Why not stop posting about politics or making references to politics. It doesn't matter who's wrong or right if you keep posting about it you continue adding to the problem. Start talking about games again.

Why not stop posting about politics or making references to politics. It doesn't matter who's wrong or right if you keep posting about it you continue adding to the problem. Start talking about games again.
Good call. This is what I am playing right now

download_2.jpg

Chose Deadpool as my first character in Marvel Heroes. Just need to get him to 60, then I can swap over to my free Venom. I figure by the time he's 60 I should have enough splinters for 1-2 more characters. That way I can ignore all the games I paid money for even longer.

Good call. This is what I am playing right now

download_2.jpg
I prefer President Infinity, but it's long and tedious...like politics.

Also remembered I was going to download Marvel Heroes, since everyone was talking about it and I like me some ARPG (was out of town when everyone went nuts about it). Also should blow my money on PCM 15 to get a new(er) one then 11 that I've been playing (with a really young Quintana, on his old Colombian team). Oh and play Starbound, so I can bitch about it despite spending 12+ hours in a session.

In any case I'm not losing sleep over you or any one else. You and Agentghost (who I have on ignore and wouldn't have noticed if someone hadn't quoted him) had an opinion and you said it. Voken and I had an opinion and we said it.

The End

inb4lameasstiredjokeaboutuserTheEnd
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's the witching hour here on the East Coast. Time for me to hit the sheets.

Goodnight everyone.

*wonders how many of these fools are still gonna have accounts here when I wake up*

Anyone have a good tech support forum recommendation? Hitting crunch time on upgrading to Windows 10, but my laptop just crashes in the middle of the install and reverts to 8.

Well, it's the witching hour here on the East Coast. Time for me to hit the sheets.

Goodnight everyone.

*wonders how many of these fools are still gonna have accounts here when I wake up*
Hopefully my disclaimer will help the mods not ban me. #BladeLivesMatter

Also, I played some Sayonara Umihara Kawase, and it's pretty bad. It's a basic puzzler about a girl who uses a fishing pole to transverse odd piles of garbage in the air. To be honest, I don't know what the levels are made of, because the graphics aren't very good. And I don't understand why she's doing it, either. I didn't see any cut scenes or lines of dialogue, just fish with legs. Apologies to anyone who bought the trilogy for $20. It's stuff that I wouldn't own unless it was in a bundle. There are much better titles in the genre.

And Simon Pegg totally gave himself more lines in Star Trek Beyond.

Anyone have a good tech support forum recommendation? Hitting crunch time on upgrading to Windows 10, but my laptop just crashes in the middle of the install and reverts to 8.
That's such a pain. Went through that with two laptops and currently my father in laws desktop. Try googling the error code. It's usually some random thing like a conflicting driver or update that needs to be installed first.

#NeverTrump

So I just upgraded to Windows 10 is there any software to remove all these spyware settings or software from Windows 10
Sure.

Format C:\

There's tools out there but nothing can get rid of the spyware. I'm just going to wait until a solution shows up before upgrading. In the meantime, I'm staying on 7.

Sure.

There's tools out there but nothing can get rid of the spyware. I'm just going to wait until a solution shows up before upgrading. In the meantime, I'm staying on 7.
I hope you haven't been updating windows 7 at all because that same stuff has been added to windows 7. Microsoft has even been reapplying old patches with the new spyware included in them to ensure they are in place.

http://thehackernews.com/2015/08/windows-spying-on-you.html

I've tried to stop it in the past and evertime I block one update another comes around and when I researched those they came up as containing the same data. GWX didn't stop these updates.

Last edited:
Sure.

tOQWk1X.png

Have fun being on Windows 7 20 years from now. But hey you can play old games and say you are retro.

As an aside, it's really hard to find pictures of a furry in a tinfoil hat.

I feel that it may have been a bad idea to wait until the last weekend to upgrade to Windows 10. Stuck on "Starting download..."

Time to go find an .iso I guess!

I feel that it may have been a bad idea to wait until the last weekend to upgrade to Windows 10. Stuck on "Starting download..."

Time to go find an .iso I guess!
It's better to use an iso anyways

Should do a clean install ;)

thebigspacemess7AEXW-372VX-I50PJ
I call that game Grande Burrito Especial. Close enough to its real name.

Also there's a lot of HUE HUE HUE going on in reviews. Is that like Brazilian Jejeje?

Reviews say:
"I only will say...

BR HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE ... and nothing else"

"8.0/10 ~HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEBRBRBRBRBRBR"

"Never in my entire life have I ever been so disgusted......"

"Plays like a very poorly made flash game than an actual game you pay for..."

"Basically if you not have money to buy heroin and you belive that you are a flying pizza boy with a motorcycle this is deffinetly a game for you."

"Great game to play when under the influence of alcohol or drugs!"

"If you don't have enough money to buy some weed , this game is the only way."

"Water ♥♥♥♥ is wrong with this ♥♥♥♥?!! Druged spanish 9999999/11111111111."

"cancerous ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"If someone had the ability to create an audio and visual representation of AIDS, and then allowed you to move it about willy nilly with a keyboard...this would be about as close as they could get."

"♥♥♥♥ my life.
You better run... or just kill yourself... this game is... ♥♥♥♥ it, am not doing this again.
13 minutes of my life lost... well done... fckin Portugals... this... cancer... is going to kill you... one day...
why mother..."

and a reply to the above: "Its actually from Brazil, cuz u know...HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE´s will be watching u now."

"2 words. Trading Cards."

"Boring spìc game."
racist1.gif

At least when MysterD textwalls, it's his own text.
I tried to quote but CAG cuts you off after a certain number of quotes.

Fine I will spoiler it since Indef was so kind to spoiler his hardware crap the other day.

And I don't have the stamina to type out a MysterD post myself. That's a fucking marathon.

God I hate getting foils anymore. It's like looking in your christmas stocking and finding coal.

vOg7aDG.png

9i5pwwm.png

Yeah I'm so sure that $189.75 is going to happen.

00YRCSU.png

IuPx7VC.png

ohnoes, motaku sacrificed $2 maybe to make a point!

new thing is new.

On a related political note, I've been reading Cyanide and Happiness in my off time. It's just like highschool again :D

*relevant to certain cagins who shall not be named

raisedbywolves.png

ohnoes, motaku sacrificed $2 maybe to make a point!

new thing is new.
Not new, just venting. And it wouldn't have sold anyway. I've had some foils for like 10 cents for 3 months that didn't sell. I just break them down for gems now.

And stop calling me Motaku! *shudders*

I hope I don't get stones thrown at me for posting an actual PC deal but for those with the base game of Just Cause 3, GMG is selling the season pass for the cheapest I have seen it.

It's like $15.99 when you sign into your account.

The cheapest previously was around $18 during the Steam Summer Craptacular.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/just-cause-3-dlc-air-land-sea-expansion-pass/
I guess that's ok price.

Both DLC last around 1-3h, third is probably around same when it releases.

You can use stuff from DLC in base game too.

You can use grab mecha to beat boss of base game in one hit.

What has been the lowest price on the Rise of the Tomb Raider season pass? I'm working through the campaign now and enjoying it, and the DLC, including the new stuff that was just announced, looks good. Tempted to grab the pass on GMG ($17.99) but I can wait if it's likely to be lower again soon.

I'm glad that I got back from vacation and I'm not too late to moran a GMG mystery pack! I mean, these are bundle extras, I would never be so stupid.  :bomb:

Key:

VITRUM:YQ3DI-HJH8Q-F2PGV
Key:

COSMICROCKETDEFENDER:I7T0H-APD0V-F3RZJ
Key:

LETHALRPGWAR:BX3LQ-4TYIF-PVT0C
Key:

SOLARSHIFTEREX:Y9HVY-40LLD-2AVZV
Key:

PROTORAIDER:0RI9L-AZ2FH-Q8Q8N
Key:

SURVIVEINSPACE:JIH24-W7RGF-4LW9G