Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Yea, I don't think I could stomach playing ME3 again... talk about a series that let me down.  (and by down, I mean all my hopes and dreams punted into the sun, letdown)

Just put in a couple hours into the Titanfall 2 Multiplayer Trial and to be honest I thought it was disappointing, the 1st seems to have gotten the combat speed and parkour right. This one is pure hip firing like there is almost no reason to aim in this multiplayer   

Last edited by a moderator:
you didn't like the new ending?
I cannot really speak for Ikeda... but the words you quoted from them could easily been written by me.

I did experience the original ending and I did replay just enough of the game to catch the new ending... Its better, but thats not really saying anything... and, frankly I don't know if they ever could make up for what they did... I guess on some level I appreciate them trying but they still committed IP suicide with the original endings... Frankly, they where so poorly thought out that it still mind boggling to this day.

So no... I haven't reply any of the three since then and I just have no motivation for the new one also. I haven't even watch any of the new trailers but I've not really heard anything good about them either so they're very easy to ignore.

I'm sure I'll end up installing and playing Dragon's Derpma but was just throwing it out there along with the other bundle contents in the event someone had a s00per neat trade proposal for me (and no, dawgs, I don't mean the latest AAA game, just other bundle poop/glitches I missed out on).
I will trade you Minion Masters for it. You can give the extra copy to MysterD.

MAHVEL BABY INFINITE coming to pc

where yo curleh mustache at!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWAcKofkYtw

Actual trailer in the spoiler, I'm glad to see an another fast pace fighting game come to pc.​

... did they say it's coming out on PC, or is it going to be stuck in console hell again?
End of the trailer.

"ps4 xbox one steam." Now we just need to hope for Cross-Platform multiplayer between all 3 consoles like how SFV is doing with PS4 and PC.

eVjZCB3.png

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 with all the dlc in one game is coming to Steam next year in March with ps4 coming today whenever they update the store.

End of the trailer.

"ps4 xbox one steam." Now we just need to hope for Cross-Platform multiplayer between all 3 consoles like how SFV is doing with PS4 and PC.

eVjZCB3.png

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 with all the dlc in one game is coming to Steam next year in March with ps4 coming today whenever they update the store.
Okay, thanks for that. Real happy about it.

Easily worth it for RAGE.

Anybody looking for RAGE should at some point to get The Scorchers DLC b/c it does a little bit more than add a short kick-ass DLC Campaign (which actually has a Good Final Boss fight and actual Finish to its storyline, unlike the base-game).

Without Scorchers, once you finish the RAGE base-game's main quest - you're done. Credits roll...then either start a new game or load old saves from before the base-game's end mission.

Scorchers DLC actually also opens up the game-world so you can actually revisit old areas (i.e. go visit areas from the 1st half of the game) + actually let you keep exploring the game's open-world after you finish the RAGE base-game's main quest. If you've not done quests or want to re-do some quests - well, then Scorchers DLC lets you be able to do so.

EDIT:

Scorchers DLC is $3 on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Rage-DLC-Scorchers-Online-Game/dp/B00GXHJBL8/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1480806772&sr=1-1&keywords=scorchers

According to ITAD, Scorchers DLC has been A LOT cheaper before, though...even at GameStop & Steam for $1.24 + GamersGate for $1.25 - https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=ragescorchers

Seems like a decent enough way to use some no rush shipping credits that were going to expire soon.

In more actual game playing news, I put about an hour into Watch Dogs 2. Looks good. Plays decent. Not far enough into it to judge it on any sort of merit but first impressions are strong. It does not have the same problems the first game did at launch thankfully. The last screenie is from the first mission in the open world. Yes, its go buy a pair of pants. Oh and the main character is a lot more interesting than that Aidan bitch from the first game.

zXy6O2U.jpg

biNS5FU.jpg

1P0kXci.jpg
Why is that guy peeing in the planter box in the bottom screenshot?

You guys are fucking savages, and it's great.

A friend of mine wanted me to play GW2, so I am. My name is Olaf Frozenwang if anyone wants to find and add me. I will probably let you guys die in raids and fall off cliffs a lot, just so you know.

I told them that if they kept scheduling Dead by Daylight someone was gonna get irritated with that crappy game but no one listened to me and now here we are.
Those assholes invited me to play Dead by Daylight last night, then wouldn't let me play as the killer, then trolled me all night with the killer. Only way I'll play that game again is if you or Weiler are the killers.

I played four games as the killer today against randoms.  Out of those four games, six people disconnected after being caught, three times I found someone by literally stopping, thinking I was stuck on something and seeing a crouching victim in front of me, and once I ended a match saying "nice job, good teamwork" in a match where they got four unhooks and a guy unleashed a torrent of profanity at me :D/

So far, got about 3 hours or so on this Free Weekend with the Titanfall 2 MP.

Yep, it's fun right out-the-gate, as one w/ expect, if you've played T-Fall 1 and all.

There's nothing like killing some enemies, dropping a big-ass Titan from the sky, and then laying waste to enemies in the Titan. Nothing like being in that Titan...and then stomping on Pilots who ain't in their Titan and blowing other big Titans right out-of-the-water.

The grappling hook here really is a cool weapon + additional to your Pilot's arsenal for movement, as it can make the running up the walls and vertically stuff even more fun & interesting. 

Though, as usual, w/ Titanfall 1 - seems like also in T-Fall 2 here that I can mostly get games w/ Attrition going without much effort and without much wasting-time, waiting to get a get Match-Maked and all. While there are a bunch of other different modes here, Attrition pretty much is the game's main mode, so most seem to be playing Attrition here.

Though, as usual, w/ Titanfall 1 - seems like also in T-Fall 2 here that I can mostly get games w/ Attrition going without much effort and without much wasting-time, waiting to get a get Match-Maked and all. While there are a bunch of other different modes here, Attrition pretty much is the game's main mode, so most seem to be playing Attrition here.
Try mixtape, thats the one I usually play since everything but attrition is usually dead. At least mixtape has a fair population and cycles through all the modes. Usually find a match on there within like 30sec but usually less

oooo cant wait, I played the hell out of some mw2 as a kid. If it has vr support thats a day1

Try mixtape, thats the one I usually play since everything but attrition is usually dead. At least mixtape has a fair population and cycles through all the modes. Usually find a match on there within like 30sec but usually less
Thanks for the advice.

oooo cant wait, I played the hell out of some mw2 as a kid. If it has vr support thats a day1
I absolutely loved MW2: Mercs, back in the old days. One of my first PC games, actually. Really hoping MW5: Mercs turns out awesome.

bread's done
Back