Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hot damn! Thanks for the glowing recommendation. I am totally down with some polish and flash. :D/
OK - Here is my TMI post:

Wife and I are working towards having a baby and we've been discussing baby names. If we have a boy, I totally want to name him FLASH! Wife is completely opposed to this.

So before you say anything, I know - I shouldn't even be having a baby. I lost that battle and moved on. So given it's inevitable, let me know: is FLASH a great name for a kid, or a terrible name?

Even if I can't name hi FLASH, I'm still going to call him FLASH.

Hot damn! Thanks for the glowing recommendation. I am totally down with some polish and flash. :D/
I think he meant "Polish". Like the Witcher series. He's saying Darkest Dungeon is exactly like Witcher 3.

So given it's inevitable, let me know: is FLASH a great name for a kid, or a terrible name?
"Syntax Error" looks nice on a tricycle license plate. Just sayin' :whistle2:

Last edited by a moderator:
So before you say anything, I know - I shouldn't even be having a baby. I lost that battle and moved on. So given it's inevitable, let me know: is FLASH a great name for a kid, or a terrible name?
Good name, but i wanted to name my first born Deuce so what do I know....

You could just name him Barry and call him flash, maybe thats the compromise you make?

Good name, but i wanted to name my first born Deuce so what do I know....

You could just name him Barry and call him flash, maybe thats the compromise you make?
I was trying to convince the wife maybe Gordon would work... She's not having it.

I'm going to say deuce is a crappy name. Folks will be always trying to drop him.

Just found game of the year on Steam:

"A-Tech Cybernetic is a visibly beautifully elaborated sci-fi game taking place at external and internal venues, whereby players are exposed to such effects and impacts, which are not possible for a human being to experience in real life without any dangers."

http://store.steampowered.com/app/578210/

Finally, a game that lets me experience things without any real life dangers!  My days of physically rage-punching Hell Barons in the balls are over.

The single Chinese review sounds like a winner:
Game of the film seems to be very brilliant ~ it is not true
Shoot on the same site
Four entrance has a monster come in
And then take the gun on the wall shot
Move the way even with everyone criticized Robo recall the same way
Did the production team see the discussion of Robo recall?
Feeling is never-ending shot of the radio
Later, you can move things to block the entrance
But the monster can still crawl in
And then continue to take the gun on the wall shot
Is there any storyline?
In the end VIVE game to dung how long?
Is the people who play VR as an idiot?

For the tremorbros - looks like a bunch of people are getting games they got from Tremor revoked.  I just lost Aurion and based on the games people are talking about it looks like games from humble.  I'm guessing someone figured out that you could trade humble gifts for coins, grab some games, then revoke it.

I picked up a couple of games I don't need or want for $0.34 in this bundle.

For the tremorbros - looks like a bunch of people are getting games they got from Tremor revoked. I just lost Aurion and based on the games people are talking about it looks like games from humble. I'm guessing someone figured out that you could trade humble gifts for coins, grab some games, then revoke it.
That's too bad. I've traded in $1 tiers for coins but thankfully haven't redeemed anything from Humble bundles. I mainly use Tremor to pick up select games from IG bundles, or other cheap games from random bundles.

I'd guess the accounts that revoked their Humble gifts will be banned, but they were probably new/alt accounts anyway.

Finally, a game that lets me experience things without any real life dangers! My days of physically rage-punching Hell Barons in the balls are over.

The single Chinese review sounds like a winner:
Game of the film seems to be very brilliant ~ it is not true
Shoot on the same site
Four entrance has a monster come in
And then take the gun on the wall shot
Move the way even with everyone criticized Robo recall the same way
Did the production team see the discussion of Robo recall?
Feeling is never-ending shot of the radio
Later, you can move things to block the entrance
But the monster can still crawl in
And then continue to take the gun on the wall shot
Is there any storyline?
In the end VIVE game to dung how long?
Is the people who play VR as an idiot?
Are we sure that reviewer was Chinese? Maybe Tebow has picked up a new language.

For the tremorbros - looks like a bunch of people are getting games they got from Tremor revoked. I just lost Aurion and based on the games people are talking about it looks like games from humble. I'm guessing someone figured out that you could trade humble gifts for coins, grab some games, then revoke it.
So Humble allows you to revoke an entire gift bundle? I picked up ARMA III from tremor and I hope they don't pull that crap on me.

So there's some epic Inception level shady broing going on at SD. Someone posted that scdkeys (not a typo) was selling Lords of the Fallen for $1. People started exclaiming it was a great deal. Then someone posted that Superhot was only $2.50. Then someone finally told them all they were doing was reselling keys from the G2A bundle.

So Humble allows you to revoke an entire gift bundle? I picked up ARMA III from tremor and I hope they don't pull that crap on me.
Yea, its happened to me before. I switched banks back in like October and there was an issue with some fees before I changed, so instead of billing me they voided my last couple of transactions, one of which was a HB. Humble then voided all of the keys in that bundle 2 or 3 months later.

You can't spell MysterD backwards without DRM.
mind_blown.gif

Wife and I are working towards having a baby and we've been discussing baby names. If we have a boy, I totally want to name him FLASH! Wife is completely opposed to this.

If you had any vision, you would set your son up for success with a name like Magnus. Flash is horrible

Unless your last name is Gordon I would not do it. It is like asking "insert higher power here" for a child that will need braces on his legs. 

You should probably play it safe and name him Sue.

If I wanted to pick on a Flash I would call him Flashley.  And if his last name was Rock I would call him Flashley Cock.  Your wife is a wise woman (or not, what's her top choice?)

Magnus only works if you want your child to have dreams of ruling the world through the power of evil.  In that case, might as well name him Trumpy or Cheney.

The wife is wanting something like Samuel, David, or other generic old testament biblical name.  Meh.  I'm all like "What about Cornelius?"  She says "I kind of like Joshua."

You just can't win.

Magnus only works if you want your child to have dreams of ruling the world through the power of evil. In that case, might as well name him Trumpy or Cheney.

The wife is wanting something like Samuel, David, or other generic old testament biblical name. Meh. I'm all like "What about Cornelius?" She says "I kind of like Joshua."

You just can't win.
Joshua is the worst name ever. Anyone I've ever known named Joshua is a total douchebag. Complete and total douchebag. Horrible annoying, devil spawn douchebag. What about Azrael? Jotham? Phineas? Simeon? Rosh? Persis? Zipporah?

Joshua is the worst name ever. Anyone I've ever known named Joshua is a total douchebag. Complete and total douchebag. Horrible annoying, devil spawn douchebag. What about Azrael? Jotham? Phineas? Simeon? Rosh? Persis? Zipporah?
I'll pass your suggestions along.

I feel the same way about the name "Neil" as you do about Joshua.

If I'm lucky, we'll have a girl. If I'm even luckier, maybe we can settle for another dog.

Magnus only works if you want your child to have dreams of ruling the world through the power of evil. In that case, might as well name him Trumpy or Cheney.

The wife is wanting something like Samuel, David, or other generic old testament biblical name. Meh. I'm all like "What about Cornelius?" She says "I kind of like Joshua."

You just can't win.
Well if she wants something Biblical, work in those limitations.

Suggest things like Methuselah, Gabriel, Lazarus. Maybe Iscariot? Hell, forget about naming him people names and go with something like Canaan or Jericho.

Name the kid Shamgar:

After Ehud came Shamgar son of Anath, who struck down six hundred Philistines with an oxgoad. He too saved Israel. - Judges 3:31

Flash is trash, but Flush would be cool. Name him Royal Flush.

CAG is also a good name.

Yea, its happened to me before. I switched banks back in like October and there was an issue with some fees before I changed, so instead of billing me they voided my last couple of transactions, one of which was a HB. Humble then voided all of the keys in that bundle 2 or 3 months later.
Thanks for changing your name so people know whose mom I'm talking about. Now if only Smackattack/Weiler/Smackmyassfetishkingubisoft would do the same.

I'll pass your suggestions along.

I feel the same way about the name "Neil" as you do about Joshua.

If I'm lucky, we'll have a girl. If I'm even luckier, maybe we can settle for another dog.
How about Mephistopheles?

Always happy to help.

Bunch of Tremor Steam Key revokes today....I lost Star Wars Rebel ASSault 1 and 2. SAD! Some bad hombres out there....
The wall will keep your stolen Tremor codes safe!

I was trying to convince the wife maybe Gordon would work... She's not having it.

I'm going to say deuce is a crappy name. Folks will be always trying to drop him.
How about Deus? It's not Deuce and your kid gets to correct everyone everytime someone says his name, because Latin is hard. Other options:

Dust

Fidget

Blorg

Name

Something random off behindthename (how I name my characters in video games)

This is why, if I have kids, I'll never be allowed to name them unless it's (somehow) with a celebrity

Get yourself a couple free battlepacks for starting up Battlefield 1 by March 26th.  I'd suggest just waiting for the inevitable bronightbackup, but this week's event list is pretty solid with Goldeneye, Trials, Driver, and Bob Was Hungry.

I'm going on a full purchase blackout. I think they are keeping me at work another week because major crap is going down and they need my experience(the irony). So I'm probably going to quit the day before, I'll at least be able to say I left on my own terms.

Get yourself a couple free battlepacks for starting up Battlefield 1 by March 26th. I'd suggest just waiting for the inevitable bronightbackup, but this week's event list is pretty solid with Goldeneye, Trials, Driver, and Bob Was Hungry.
You also get a guaranteed squad XP boost, which will be nice for the next bronight regardless. There's rumors of a double XP event very soon (as soon as this weekend), so another thing to be cognizant of.

bread's done
Back