Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Probably nowhere, especially with new gifting restrictions.
What new gifting restrictions?

Edit: just seen it, that is the worst thing from steam yet.

I guess if anyone trades with me they were going to buy and play the game anyway.

Someone must be desperate for keys. I keep getting account queries and I haven't taken a key drop in more than a year or so.
I've been getting those too, I would get emails from 3am of people trying to use the keys

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there an easy way to sell Humble Monthly titles? I have no interest in Stellaris but I have a feeling the rest of it will be good...plus I can get another 10% off of Witcher 3.
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/327125-steamorigindesura-etc-buyselltrade-thread-read-the-op-one-post-every-three-days/page-271

There are a few people offering between $7-$8 for it here on CAG, or more on Steamtrades.

Also, this game is on sale on Steam:

Sunset Rangers is a Western Sandbox in a random open world, with random events (from a simple hidden barrel to a giant worm that requires dozens of players to kill). In this dangerous world, you will need powerful guns, which are random too.
I almost bought this during the winter sale, but the game appears to be almost abandoned and has made little progress at this point. Tempted to buy into now in case it ends up like Miscreated and actually becomes something decent, but I'm in no hurry to buy this right now with the state the game is currently in.

I'm counting on it!

Witcher 3 GOTY for $25 from Humble Store? I may finally bite.
To add to that W3 GOTY deal...

For W3 base-game GOG version owners...

W3: Expansion Pass GOG-version is 50% off at $12.49 on Humble Store:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-expansion-pass?hmb_source=search_bar

This is the cheapest W3 Expansion Pass has been, if you consult ITAD:

https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=witcher+3+expansion+pass#/page:game/info?plain=witcheriiiwildhuntexpansionpass

y u no buy when alan wake humble bundle for $1 some years back?
I had spent all my money on $5 Secret World bundles. I'd offer you one but it's going F2P anyway.

I've been getting dinged with Steam key ownership notification messages all day as well. I assumed it was dastardly Russians.

I've been waiting a while to pickup The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass. So while the Humble 50% off price is tempting I'd rather wait for the Steam Summer sale and use GabeN Wallet if possible.

I've been waiting a while to pickup The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass. So while the Humble 50% off price is tempting I'd rather wait for the Steam Summer sale and use GabeN Wallet if possible.
Same. It hit 40% a few months ago, but I held off. Gonna grab it on the Summer Sale as long as it gets discounted. They took a while to do so the first time.

When can the player actually access content for Hearts of Stone + Blood & Wine?

Do you have to have finished W3 base-game already?

Or do you have to hit a certain level or area before you can access HoS + B&W?

they're higher level quests, but you can also choose to start either with a pre-made Geralt from the menu.
Awesome!

Looks like CDP covered everyone here, in case they want to skip to Shani's section (Hearts of Stone) or Blood+Wine.

Very cool.

Thanks for the info.

Heart of Stone has nothing to do with the main Witcher 3 game. You're literally teleported to a new area, so it's entirely self contained.

Blood and Wine though, you -should- finish the main game first, since the ending depends on your Witcher 3 choices.

Honestly, you should play them in order of release, if for no reason other than your levels fit better.

Heart of Stone has nothing to do with the main Witcher 3 game. You're literally teleported to a new area, so it's entirely self contained.

Blood and Wine though, you -should- finish the main game first, since the ending depends on your Witcher 3 choices.

Honestly, you should play them in order of release, if for no reason other than your levels fit better.
You might have that backwards, I just played Hearts of Stone recently and it takes place in a new area near Novigrad and has you going back to some places you've already been in the base game.
Blood and Wine takes you to the new area I believe (plan on starting it tonight or tomorrow).

Hearts of Stone was fantastic, a fun take on the whole genie and wishes thing. Shani was great, liked her in Witcher 1 too. Pubg keeps taking up all my time, three 2nd place finishes in a row the other day.

You might have that backwards, I just played Hearts of Stone recently and it takes place in a new area near Novigrad and has you going back to some places you've already been in the base game.
Blood and Wine takes you to the new area I believe (plan on starting it tonight or tomorrow).

Hearts of Stone was fantastic, a fun take on the whole genie and wishes thing. Shani was great, liked her in Witcher 1 too. Pubg keeps taking up all my time, three 2nd place finishes in a row the other day.
You're right. The locations are on the original map for HoS.

Finally opened it...Dark Souls Board Game. Took over a year, but so impressed
b7371b394fb3ca77aef9ba836c6a411e_image-603724-dark-souls-know-your-meme-dark-memes-gif_576-324.gif

not steam, but of relevance to some of you I'm sure

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/864239501383684096
Yeah, Phantom Dust was one of my favorite games on the original Xbox, and probably at least 60% of what my time on Xbox Live was spent playing.

bread's done
Back