Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone! And thanks to the kind soul for the baby gift of EDF (not sure if they want thanked publicly but they know who they are)

Man, I've been so apathetic about game sales lately that I haven't even looked at my wishlist since the Winter sale started. 

FYI The Division is having double cache "weekends" today and tomorrow...  Which doesn't mean anything till you hit level 30... but once at 30 each time you leveling you get a cache, for the next two days, you will get two.  Could be crap, exotics, or classy.  (Going to need to be at world teir 5 for the later.)

FYI The Division is having double cache "weekends" today and tomorrow... Which doesn't mean anything till you hit level 30... but once at 30 each time you leveling you get a cache, for the next two days, you will get two. Could be crap, exotics, or classy. (Going to need to be at world teir 5 for the later.)
Collectibles in world tier 5 give you 110,000 XP, so 4 collectibles nets you 2 caches.

I just got back into the game after over a year and a half hiatus and I am so pleased with all the changes they've made. World tiers, caches for leveling beyond 30, underground is fun, gear drops are aplenty. It feels like a brand new game to me.

helo i gotted batlegrounds plaiyer unnone for the xb1 but it is pece of s*** it freze and i get kick out of maitches. i cant trede it in it is digitel gmae code in xb1 game box i was scamed. shuld i buy the verson onlene or on stema. who play both dues it run beter. thx tim.

helo i gotted batlegrounds plaiyer unnone for the xb1 but it is pece of s*** it freze and i get kick out of maitches. i cant trede it in it is digitel gmae code in xb1 game box i was scamed. shuld i buy the verson onlene or on stema. who play both dues it run beter. thx tim.
this user besmirches the good name of Pepsiman

Now in english again. Take your time to think and write. Slowly, don't burn your brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be pretty sad and lonely at the PepsiCo factory for this guy to come back. Working on at least his tenth ban.

I just got back into the game after over a year and a half hiatus and I am so pleased with all the changes they've made. World tiers, caches for leveling beyond 30, underground is fun, gear drops are aplenty. It feels like a brand new game to me.
Is it still worth playing if you only have the base game and none of the dlc?

blade u hav me confuse with anoither pepsiman who was ban many time be4 and had acounts since 2007. i am new i also lik pepsi. u sund like a coke jerk butur 2 poor 2 aford it so u buy rccola and faygo like that other dooshbag.

blade u hav me confuse with anoither pepsiman who was ban many time be4 and had acounts since 2007. i am new i also lik pepsi. u sund like a coke jerk butur 2 poor 2 aford it so u buy rccola and faygo like that other dooshbag.
Welcome papsmearman2017 to CAG! In order to be a cool kid on CAG, answer the following questions :

1. What is 1x1? (hint: answer is not 1)
2. Do you like spnaksy to WWE Divas?
3. Y u no bai?
4. How often do you drink Coke?

Your answers will be reviewed by the CAG high council for appropriate bad grammar and sarcasm.

It wasn't tebow. Tebow is sadly a real person, this guy is just some troll who comes back a few times each year for attention. The pepsiman thing is somewhat funny, but I think last year's "my son wants u to send dick pics" gimmick was better. It could be the same person as richgamer, too, since all these accounts post in this thread and the Amazon thread for some reason.

Also, y'all better vote for HuniePop.

Here's a fun game that will make you feel really good about yourself:

Flip through the Steam top-sellers list and find out how many pages into the list you have to go before you find a page where you don't own a single game. I got all the way to page 75, and I'm sure many of you will get even further, and therefore feel even better about yourselves than I feel about myself right now.

I made it a couple hundred pages in, asked myself why I was doing this, flipped to the last page and started working backwards for a while... again asked why I was doing it and gave up.  There might be a page SOMEWHERE in there that I have nothing on, but I'm not going through all 700+ pages to find out.

I made it a couple hundred pages in, asked myself why I was doing this, flipped to the last page and started working backwards for a while... again asked why I was doing it and gave up. There might be a page SOMEWHERE in there that I have nothing on, but I'm not going through all 700+ pages to find out.
Never listen to a dangus

I made it a couple hundred pages in, asked myself why I was doing this, flipped to the last page and started working backwards for a while... again asked why I was doing it and gave up. There might be a page SOMEWHERE in there that I have nothing on, but I'm not going through all 700+ pages to find out.
You got Dang'd.

Picked up a 27” Dell GSYNC monitor at Best Buy for $300 today. 1440/144hz is a game changer!

To clarify it was an open box, they had it at $339, I asked them if they still dropped it 10% down like they used to, they gave it to me for $299.99 so cant complain

I made it a couple hundred pages in, (SNIP)
I never made it without biting. Ask Mr. Owl.

nuLF5Mm.jpg

Oh, and for the record, I *prefer* RC Cola! #FightMe

Here's a fun game that will make you feel really good about yourself:

Flip through the Steam top-sellers list and find out how many pages into the list you have to go before you find a page where you don't own a single game. I got all the way to page 75, and I'm sure many of you will get even further, and therefore feel even better about yourselves than I feel about myself right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThJcHjCI9j4

It won't win but it fits the description perfectly. Witcher 3 and Rust really seem like odd games to even have on that list. Both share a wide enough popularity that people wouldn't question your love for them.
Actually it's Witcher 1 on the list. It's one of my personal favorite games, but it seems a lot of the people who loved 3 didn't like 1.

I voted for Gothic 2 in the latest poll.  The combat system is a bit clunky and hard to get used to.  The early part of the game can be unforgiving.  (stun locked by annoying enemies, etc)  Many of us who made it past those faults found a game we grew to love.

Actually it's Witcher 1 on the list. It's one of my personal favorite games, but it seems a lot of the people who loved 3 didn't like 1.
Witcher 1 was a fun game, but the combat system is a bit dated, and backtracking could be a bit of slog. I can see why someone who has onyl played the third might enjoy the second more than the first.

bread's done
Back