Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/593505352697516034

I can see some devs abusing this to get back at people who won't stop pestering them.
This seriously encourages piracy

But for fun here's a hypothetical:

1. Player 1 cheats

2. Player 1 gets banned

3. Player 1 goes to Reddit claiming he didn't cheat and it was a developer vendetta (Bad review, swearing in-game, or some other frivolous thing)

4. Developer gets bashed spammed with negative reviews and vitriol

Well... apparently I am almost done with the Rouge Warrior, but had to stop for now (2 'levels' to go and I played for exactly 2 hours).

I am amazed at how much it is living up to it's horrible reputation. I was going into this thinking "Everyone talks about how bad it is, but I am sure it's not as bad as some of the crap I've played." Holy shit was I wrong. It is probably the worst game I've played more than 30 mins of in all my years of gaming.
I started laughing at the horrible voice acting/script almost immediately and had to pause the game at a particular line that Mickey had to have messed up
(there is no way the script could have actually said "Wrap my balls around your mouth" is there?)
but the guys at Rebellion were like "Eh, it's fine... don't bother re-recording it."

I am also hard-pressed to remember a game where the enemies frequently ran towards grenades I've thrown.. or how many managed to shoot the explosive barrel they are hiding behind themselves so I didn't have to shoot them. Handy.

All in all it was exactly what I was looking for today. I'll go back and finish it just to hear the final song.

Edit: How could I forget the amazing options! Just 'graphic detail', 'motion blur' and 'shadows' - No subtitles, no vsync options (I actually had to force it in Nvidia Control panel since it is optimized so badly).
For a while, I played it knife-only, rushing in to every room with impunity. It worked pretty well, for the most part. Those bad guys are dumb. So much freaking stupid fun though.

This seriously encourages piracy

But for fun here's a hypothetical:

1. Player 1 cheats

2. Player 1 gets banned

3. Player 1 goes to Reddit claiming he didn't cheat and it was a developer vendetta (Bad review, swearing in-game, or some other frivolous thing)

4. Developer gets bashed spammed with negative reviews and vitriol
5. White knight association jumped in and murdered the little prick aka Player 1

6. Plot twist: Player 1 is one of the developing team members' girlfriend

Last edited by a moderator:
Liked. Also on same page mysterd recommended buying skyrim for 40 bucks. holy shit
Now time to go back and like some geocities posts.
where can I find some Tebow's past post? (not his icedragon15 account. his original Tebow account)? I want to learn his language and could use his past posts for educational reference

Liked. Also on same page mysterd recommended buying skyrim for 40 bucks. holy shit
Now time to go back and like some geocities posts.
that page is funny to think about...mindlink says he considers bastion to be a strong sale, rage is on sale for 40 bucks, and there was discussion as to whether it was worth buying base game (not ultimate edition) fallout new vegas for ten bucks

crazy times

XBOX ONE DIGITAL DOWNLOADS ARE THE SLOWEST THING EVER AND I fuckING HATE THEM

That's an update on my night, anyone else?

that page is funny to think about...mindlink says he considers bastion to be a strong sale, rage is on sale for 40 bucks, and there was discussion as to whether it was worth buying base game (not ultimate edition) fallout new vegas for ten bucks

crazy times
I'm more amazed that most of the posts were about deals..

XBOX ONE DIGITAL DOWNLOADS ARE THE SLOWEST THING EVER AND I fuckING HATE THEM

That's an update on my night, anyone else?
4w918.jpg

I'm gonna make a script that searches for your profile picture and likes all of your posts.
You can try it with mine if you like.

I Can Guarantee it won't be easy.

Last edited:
All this talk about dev bans reminds me that in Survival: Postapocalypse Now when you get killed by a player you can report them as a cheater.  Which I did when I got killed just because nerdrage.  I hope the dev bans those assholes.  

Ok, my internet is NOT great, but these downloads are so fucking bad I'm seriously considering trading in my XBox One. 

It's not even a big game, it's 7 fucking GBs!  :wall:

Even though I don't really want it, I'm still pissed that I can't get Wolfenstein the Old Blood from Nuuvem.

I wonder when they'll list just Cause 3 for purchase. There is no shame in preordering if the price is right.

Ok, my internet is NOT great, but these downloads are so fucking bad I'm seriously considering trading in my XBox One.

It's not even a big game, it's 7 fucking GBs! :wall:
why did you even get on xbox one? the only xbox one exclusive that is not on pc is sunset overdrive. the game was not even that good

why did you even get on xbox one? the only xbox one exclusive that is not on pc is sunset overdrive.
I've had one since like launch, it was a birthday present. I like never use the fucking thing though, because everything about it is so slow.

Not even normal slow, either, like......fuck this shit, I don't want this console anymore slow.

I've had one since like launch, it was a birthday present. I like never use the fucking thing though, because everything about it is so slow.

Not even normal slow, either, like...... fuck this shit, I don't want this console anymore slow.
Too bad you didn't get a ps4, now that's real next gen!

I only paid for the PS4.

I've never had as many problems with a console as this XBox One though. It's just a terrible, terrible system.
I regret all but my Wii U, if only because Nintendo Exclusives are the only few that I still can't find comparable replacements for. Sony and Microsoft exclusives are just sequels at this point.

I wish I had invested in a proper gaming PC rather than buying my ps4, but hey, live and learn, yeah? I'll probably upgrade in the next year or so, and my ps4 is still a great blu-ray player.

Well I'm a massive baseball fan, so I least use my PS4 for MLB the Show, but yeah, outside the Wii U, I wish I done a few things differently. 

I only paid for the PS4.

I've never had as many problems with a console as this XBox One though. It's just a terrible, terrible system.
Never had problems with my Xbox One and it downloads at the same speed as my PC. Try not using wireless. You cancel downloads from the queue using that button with three lines(options?).

why did you even get on xbox one? the only xbox one exclusive that is not on pc is sunset overdrive. the game was not even that good
There's Halo and Forza as well. I'd also include KI but there's a possibility it's coming to PC.

I will agree that it's not really worth owning exclusives-wise at this point unless you can get it supercheap, but I'd say the same about PS4.

I only paid for the PS4.

Gonna have to say that this one's on you. I have no issues with download speed here, and canceling's relatively simple (though I miss the 360 way of doing it with the guide button).

There's Halo and Forza as well. I'd also include KI but there's a possibility it's coming to PC.

I will agree that it's not really worth owning exclusives-wise at this point unless you can get it supercheap, but I'd say the same about PS4.

Gonna have to say that this one's on you. I have no issues with download speed here, and canceling's relatively simple (though I miss the 360 way of doing it with the guide button).
Spoken like a true xboner.

As opposed to Mario...???
Technically you're correct, but I'd argue that Mario 3D world is pretty damn discernible from past entries, even if the concepts are the same. As opposed to, like Blade said, Halo, Gears, Uncharted, and virtually every other 3rd/1st person shooter "exclusive", which are all identical at this point.

Besides, Who gives a funk about Mario? I bought my Nintendo for Xenoblade Chronicles X, and, if I have my way, the original in HD. Star Fox Adventures 2 could be a plus, too, if we're lucky.

read that as necro licking, and yo, DO NOT GOOGLE NECRO LICKING FFS!!!
Googled it. Am disappointed.

I lied. Here're the lyrics to, I can't believe I'm saying this, Necro Fellatio, by Broken Hope, for your reading pleasure.

Most men die with their penis' intact
Some land on the chopping block
Woman with a fetish it's most fucking obscene
She sucks dead mens dicks clean
Deep-throating she never gags
Slurping on dead dicks in graves or bodybags
She can smell a dead mans crotch from miles away
She'll dig and until she finds her prey
Worm eaten, moldy, stinking and cankered
For dead cocks she has hankered
Licking, sucking, savoring - slurping, tonguing, blowing
Lust for phallous, decomposing
Licking private parts of the dead
Nauseating version of head
Schlongs, reek of spoiled cheese
She just aims to please
Sex with corpses is what she understands
Foul members melt in her mouth not within her hands
For dead cocks she's hankered
Castrate the dead for her sick collection
Later she can slurp on a post mortem erection
Embalmed dead urethras make for vile loads
Swallows everything, the lifeless prick erodes
Licking, sucking, savor - slurping, tonguing, blowing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteJpn9VF1s

But PC has OOTP, aka baseball for nerds.
Ah, I play that too. It's sooooo good.

Ended up shifting my entire xbone downstairs and plugged it in directly. Still took like an hour and a half to download like 11 GBs of data, but uhhh...it's done at least and I don't think I broke anything in the process.

Googled it. Am disappointed.

I lied. Here're the lyrics to, I can't believe I'm saying this, Necro Fellatio, by Broken Hope, for your reading pleasure.

Most men die with their penis' intact
Some land on the chopping block
Woman with a fetish it's most fucking obscene
She sucks dead mens dicks clean
Deep-throating she never gags
Slurping on dead dicks in graves or bodybags
She can smell a dead mans crotch from miles away
She'll dig and until she finds her prey
For dead cocks she has hankered
Licking private parts of the dead
Nauseating version of head
Schlongs, reek of spoiled cheese
She just aims to please
Sex with corpses is what she understands
Foul members melt in her mouth not within her hands
Castrate the dead for her sick collection
Later she can slurp on a post mortem erection
Embalmed dead urethras make for vile loads
Swallows everything, the lifeless prick erodes
Licking, sucking, savor - slurping, tonguing, blowing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteJpn9VF1s
Dethklok is the only death metal band I acknowledge. Their lyrics are intentionally funny.

And think your internet is bad, it took me 2-3 hours to install a 1.6gb file. I really hate the internet here =(
Don't you slut shame me!

I've never really been able to get into the gameplay of baseball games, but I like the management parts...probably put about 50 or 60 hours into ootp when i first got back into pc gaming. Need to boot up the OOTP14 i got from that humble pencil pushers bundle
I like Baseball Mogul more if I'm being honest. I feel a bit overwhelmed by OOTP, it's just so in depth in places.

bread's done
Back