Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
But, like I said, if you don't like the price, don't buy it. Video games are a hobby not a right; you are not owed it.
YEAH! All you people saying that video games are a right need to just shut up!

All you people just talking about games and pricing because this is an internet forum about video games and pricing... you guys are cool. But you guys who keep saying that video games are a right, I've got my eye on you... :shame:

I found out how Bobby and MakMan coexist!

mak.png

You can submit it as a false positive and if they agree with you they'll whitelist it in a day or two. I've done this a few times and they almost always whitelist in that timeframe.
Just tried to change something in the registry. Avira blocked it. Tried to stop the avira process from the taskbar and it blocked it again. Maybe it's just me, but I find it very annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried to change something in the registry. Avira blocked it. Tried to stop the process from the taskbar and it blocked it. Maybe it's just me, but I find it very annoying
I very rarely have false positives with Avira.. I'm not sure why that's happening to you. Are you using the default settings?

Ugh.. not another one of these devs. The MANOS: Hands of Fate dev is backing out of his promise to give steam keys to Humble Multimedia Fusion 2 buyers.

He promised steam keys here, and he backed out of his promise here.

As I said, I'm talking with Humble to try and sort something out, but they've not responded yet. Creators have the right to make adjustments to their product, there are fields for it and all sorts. Would you prefer the original straight-up mobile port over again than to pay a couple of dollars for a massive upgrade?
Lol

Ugh.. not another one of these devs. The MANOS: Hands of Fate dev is backing out of his promise to give steam keys to Humble Multimedia Fusion 2 buyers.

He promised steam keys here, and he backed out of his promise here.
That sucks, I have many fond memories of that movie from mst3k and was waiting for it to be released. It's a shame that another dev tramples on our right to cheap games.

You think that's funny? Read this.

Bruticis 11 minutes ago 
Listen here, you little pissant, if you try to renege on bundle keys after already baiting us with them, you're about to enter a world of hell. The heavens are going to open up and rain hellfire and shitstorm down on your little indie dev hipster ass and you'll be begging for it to stop. You get the keys out to us. NOW. Don't make me come back here or I'll bring my attorney with me.
Poetry.

Edit: Yes, yes I'm l8 I KNOW.  :wall:

You think that's funny? Read this.

Bruticis 11 minutes ago
Listen here, you little pissant, if you try to renege on bundle keys after already baiting us with them, you're about to enter a world of hell. The heavens are going to open up and rain hellfire and shitstorm down on your little indie dev hipster ass and you'll be begging for it to stop. You get the keys out to us. NOW. Don't make me come back here or I'll bring my attorney with me.
Poetry.

Edit: Yes, yes I'm l8 I KNOW. :wall:
LOL, i just look through bruti's friendlist, i thought some of you guys disliked/hated him, so much for that

LOL, i just look through bruti's friendlist, i thought some of you guys disliked/hated him, so much for that
Quite the opposite. He hates most of us, but we don't really hate him for the most part.

I blame his obscene wealth.

Edit: Couldn't resist posting this:

spoderman: k work is done 4 2day
spoderman: dat devs fucked
spoderman: iz my job
spoderman: 2 fuck over devs
spoderman: i should b dev hitman
BobbyTastic: Lmao

I find bruticus abrasive but it's to such an extent that it's hilarious. I love when new people come to the thread and think it's a good idea to argue with him

Shamelessly ripped from reddit

[Nuuvem]  - all Steam Keys

I find bruticus abrasive but it's to such an extent that it's hilarious. I love when new people come to the thread and think it's a good idea to argue with him
Bruti is like the awful racist uncle everyone has. He's funny, and sometimes insightful, when he's not spewing poison from his lips.

Calling all #FakeyBros...  kickstarter time!  $15 for Steam key.

Yooka-Laylee - A 3D Platformer Rare-vival!

Yooka-Laylee is an all-new 3D platformer from the creative talent behind the Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong Country games. We’ve come together to form Playtonic Games and create a spiritual successor to our most cherished work from the past!

af60ee6f31bafedd3e9b6b3bea9f4bba_original.png

d74c478d542e02dee978240a022654eb_original.png

that is how every teenager types on the internet. or adult types on twitter, and other social media network sites. i think he is just going through puberty
Maybe it's because I learned typing before the age of social media, but I think it would actually take more effort from me to type like they do these days than my natural way of "speaking" on the internet.

Maybe it's because I learned typing before the age of social media, but I think it would actually take more effort from me to type like they do these days than my natural way of "speaking" on the internet.
Same.

Also, really excited about the Banjo-Kazooie spriritual successor, just disappointed in the simplicity of the character design.

Has tebow been working on his english with his time off from cag or can I suddenly understand tebonics? This may be the first tebow posting I can follow.
Someone hacked Tebow's account and is trying to impersonate him.

1. The comment is more or less intelligible
  2. No mention of spnaking - and the dev clearly deserves some.
  3. Punctuation. This is the real giveaway; he used a period.

I will not be fooled.

Up to 75% off Stealth Sale

And the LEGO bundle is back...

Super Combos
  • 93% off F.E.A.R. Pack (Steam) ~ $1.59FEAR - Ultimate Shooter Edition
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
  • F.3.A.R.
[*]84% off LEGO Bundle (Steam) ~ $13.27
  • LEGO Batman
  • LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  • LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham