Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Ashes when it comes to racing

The-Fast-and-the-Furious-michelle-rodriguez-7623330-853-480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashes... you normally have my respect.. but even you gotta look at a 10% sale and realize that's some fakeybro fuck right there. Seriously? Games floweth... and you're paying almost retail. I could go to Best Buy and get 20% off any game on the regular. 10%.... (mutters to myself and kicks some dirt)
You can almost think of it as greater than a 10% discount due to the fact that the price will go up (likely to $60) through early access and again at launch. With that thinking it's just about a 50% discount! I know, it's still not 75%; but hey, it's somethin'.

All-Star Racing Transformed needed some Sonic R DLC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC0hV3dea9g
I would legitimately pay extra money to get the full Sonic R soundtrack in other Sonic games. I even bought a physical PC copy of the game to rip the soundtrack in better quality for my personal music collection.

One day, I too shall play the greatest RPG made in our time.

One day.....
Don't. It spoils all other rpgs for you. You'll be playing Elder Scrolls 6 wondering "why isn't there an anthropomorphic blue hedgehog in this?" or Planescape wondering "why is this rpg wasting my time with story, I just want to go fast." You'll also be wondering why all the other rpgs don't center their game mechanics around racing. It's like they're pseudo rpgs.

I would legitimately pay extra money to get the full Sonic R soundtrack in other Sonic games. I even bought a physical PC copy of the game to rip the soundtrack in better quality for my personal music collection.
Sonic Generations has a remix of that song in there, at least.

Attempts to buy 19¢ Steam game has been met with "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance" all day long regardless of browser, web site or Steam client, etc.  Why you no want me to have Hat Man game, GabeN? :bs:

It seems like 8 of those IndieGala keys I dropped were claimed by [email protected]?

I'm thinking thats a mass lurker or someone who just wanted to  fuck up the giveaway.

Edit: Wait, no I get it. It's someone who just wanted to grab all those keys completely anonymously I guess

it means the game come in physical package form, that will be mail to you. which you can redeem on steam. not a pc download/instant code deliver to your email/acct.
Not instant gratification?!? #NoWayBruh

#ShippingKIllsIt

Ashes... you normally have my respect.. but even you gotta look at a 10% sale and realize that's some fakeybro fuck right there. Seriously? Games floweth... and you're paying almost retail. I could go to Best Buy and get 20% off any game on the regular. 10%.... (mutters to myself and kicks some dirt)
#Fakeybro, pfft, it's early access, so closer to kickstarter... At least I'm not #NakedSnakeEyesing it.

Well, yeah, as others have pointed out I'll pay more for a racing games than anything else... (I also have a G27 wheels/pedals/H-shifter setup to feed.)

DiRT Rally is special since there hasn't been a good Rally focused game since Codemaster's Colin McRae Rally 2005 (the predicessor to Dirt 1)... (of course Richard Burns Rally (2004) deserves mention)... the DiRT games have gotten progressively more #dudebro and have strayed far from their rally roots. For most of a decade fans have been wanting a rally focused DiRT game... and they're finally delivering. DiRT Rally started as a small little sideproject at CodeMasters... they finally have it in good enough shape for a good Early Access release that they can use to prove interest in the genre. Though we've had a relative abundance of good racing games recently, there hasn't been a new rally game (there is some hope for Project CARS down the road... and gRally has been making progress).

I bought DiRT Rally because I'm interested, and to say with money, "please give me more of this." It's in great shape for first-day/week early access. I'm not #NakedSnakeEyesing and pretending 10% off is a hot deal, but $32 for something I really want and there isn't enough of is solid. I've very happy this is actually happening.

ZOMG... no posts since 1am.  WTH are you people doing?

And I totally get weakness' for games.  Mine are RPGs.  I can't help it.  I still try to get my 20% off though :)  Just because I'm stingy like that. Not always though.

4IGJP-3EGGY-B0K06

033BR-4BK08-Z99Q4

HNFB6-7CGB0-BREGN

5VAWZ-KLF7J-Q0JWD

3EX5P-2H64N-7JBE4

G70WP-QT63A-LGYEB
VD6PM-BIYPF-ZW56E
TLF9C-IPLL6-LTPFK
R8IIB-VYKC9-JHJ4W
KANJ5-AT85N-QJFIK
589F8-N2Y22-E8BFT
CE7A3-IJVEP-9P5MW
FG8M6-3V262-PFB46
P96HP-LHLY5-Z2ZFR
N4WGK-5ZQPQ-LFJ9J

VJJD5-60AWC-MT7Z7
4DDD2-WNLXJ-48W0X
M4Q2X-CA9MK-6KNKT
4WD4C-VWMQ3-A6HXB
JIGE9-L2V3K-VCGID
A60D9-TAP2W-FZY02
JKIRC-7CWNN-R7CAY
ITQKJ-4LRJ5-GQ5FG
HK008-9HKDD-PZC3A
V98JI-3WGCA-TQJZC

4IGJP-3EGGY-B0K06

033BR-4BK08-Z99Q4

HNFB6-7CGB0-BREGN

5VAWZ-KLF7J-Q0JWD

3EX5P-2H64N-7JBE4

G70WP-QT63A-LGYEB
VD6PM-BIYPF-ZW56E
TLF9C-IPLL6-LTPFK
R8IIB-VYKC9-JHJ4W
KANJ5-AT85N-QJFIK
589F8-N2Y22-E8BFT
CE7A3-IJVEP-9P5MW
FG8M6-3V262-PFB46
P96HP-LHLY5-Z2ZFR
N4WGK-5ZQPQ-LFJ9J

VJJD5-60AWC-MT7Z7
4DDD2-WNLXJ-48W0X
M4Q2X-CA9MK-6KNKT
4WD4C-VWMQ3-A6HXB
JIGE9-L2V3K-VCGID
A60D9-TAP2W-FZY02
JKIRC-7CWNN-R7CAY
ITQKJ-4LRJ5-GQ5FG
HK008-9HKDD-PZC3A
V98JI-3WGCA-TQJZC
More demo keys, no thanks Coral!

Any thoughts on Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure for $1.49?

(Yes, I know it had been in an IR and in a $10 HB tier.)
I liked it a lot and have fond memories of it from back in my PS2 days.

That said, I have no idea how well it hold up, or if it would feel clunky at this point.

I am tempted at that price to buy it to give it a chance, but I have so many games I haven't played that I have a hard time justifying playing a game I've already beaten...

Oh what the hell.. bought - it's only card money. Thank me when it's in this weeks $1 Humble Weekly tier.

Edit: Never heard of Republique before (today's daily). Looks pretty good.. but not buy at only 30% off good. Wishlisted.

Thanks Coral, no demos this time! And now I can grow grass, with cards! (Unlike Dr. Sasquatch's game...)
If you email me proof of purchase and a picture of yourself playing Grass Simulator Simulator dressed as a bondage wookie, I will give you a Steam key when my game gets through Greenlight. The emotes and backgrounds will all be drugs and scantily-clad anime women.

Appreciate the Grass Simulator key....But since i always thank any user gifted key, i don't appreciate this-
Dear Steam User, 

This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration. It is being sent in response to a query made by a Steam user to discover all account names associated with this CD-key.

Appreciate the Grass Simulator key....But since i always thank any user gifted key, i don't appreciate this-
Dear Steam User,

This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration. It is being sent in response to a query made by a Steam user to discover all account names associated with this CD-key.
One?

8gw57cr.png

bread's done
Back