Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
5TX0Y-BIRNN-76YAQ

0T2V3-YYRYR-EZK7M

X9QKP-KZER7-9I90I

RPPGE-DYN28-X4DI8

EAR9C-0LBYM-TP0Z4

TB90B-FQD96-DMP9L

7QABW-ZT6HC-3R567

2LQT0-FFXK6-8X255

JL9WR-X30ED-IA0G7

RXP7K-Q3QTJ-BMFEM

X8P7I-5M308-YWQ24

9V70T-IMQMX-WQ6CN

JQHD5-55YXI-KC48B

4B24A-X2D0L-W6NVX

R5GDG-7PZKG-PLC3Y

ZANI7-4YR5L-9MDLX

5EC05-5GXXI-CIALH

QNDNM-20LBV-G6LEW
Appear to be all gone

for those who are interested in Flock! and Age of Booty, the only "clean" way for you to play is via Xbox marketplace or PSN.

the PC version of these 2 games are broken and ladened with heavy-handed DRM.

So avoid the PC ones.

Over the top feminist agenda, who knew that would get positive press and reviews. Oh wait, everyone.
Well, we know where you won't be this weekend. Instead, stay home home and further hone those "crotchety" skills. Or, I'm sure your copy of Mein Kampf could stand to be reread for the 100th time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Over the top feminist agenda, who knew that would get positive press and reviews. Oh wait, everyone.
I consider myself a sexist pig to the core(mommy never hugged me) and nothing and I mean nothing about this trailer or movie screams feminist agenda. It's Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron saving a bunch of sex slaves from a bad ass villain. It's a crossover between Twisted Metal, Borderlands, and Tomb Raider.

The testosterone god that is George Miller will not let us down.

I consider myself a sexist pig to the core(mommy never hugged me) and nothing and I mean nothing about this trailer or movie screams feminist agenda. It's Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron saving a bunch of sex slaves from a bad ass villain. It's a crossover between Twisted Metal, Borderlands, and Tomb Raider.

The testosterone god that is George Miller will not let us down.
You might want to READ some of the reviews instead of watching a trailer. Besides, I never said it was or wasn't good, I said it was guaranteed great reviews for playing the feminist card.

You might want to READ some of the reviews instead of watching a trailer. Besides, I never said it was or wasn't good, I said it was guaranteed great reviews for playing the feminist card.
You convinced me to buy a ticket for tonight's showing. If I go into it and at any point I start thinking about you and Hilary's inevitable reign of tyranny, then I'll come back and personally help you with your crotchery skills.

You're not on my level. Not. Even. Close.

You convinced me to buy a ticket for tonight's showing. If I go into it and at any point I start thinking about you and Hilary's inevitable reign of tyranny, then I'll come back and personally help you with your crotchery skills.

If Hilary becomes president id say brut would defect to Mexico. But he already lives there.

You do realize that bitching about everything being symbolic of gender equality only encourages forced perpetuation of the idea, right? Not to slut shame you or anything, but they'll keep doing the shit you hate as long as you care enough to hate it. It's like separating a bag of M&M's according to color when they're all the same candy.

The testosterone god that is George Miller
Even though I am a HUGE Mad Max fan, for the longest time, I have to admit, I thought Georgie had flipped his shit. And, by that, of course I mean:
happy-feet-movie.gif

Please tell me how Fury Road is a feminist film. Or at least why it's making Bruticis' thong roll and bunch up. (Nothing wrong with a film being feminist, the only people that care are, well... those that get pissed off at the idea, anyhoo.)

Edit: Wait. George Miller directed Happy Feet... the Mad Max movies... Lorenzo's Oil... both Babe films... and a segment in Twilight Zone The Movie?

This guy... really has a lot of fuckin' talent. WOW.

Not sure if you can help me with my crotchety skills but I've got some other chores you can tend to.

It's cute that people think anyone on CAG can even remotely rile me up or I'm somehow angry. CAG is barely JR bush league.

I almost want to post the ROK article but the immense damage against the feels here would surely get me banned. Which isn't the worst of all possible worlds but if I'm getting banned it needs to be funnier than that.

Nope, no Grace Jones. She ruined a Conan movie and a Bond film. I think that's enough shattered franchises as a legacy.
dude she MADE that bond movie. i can't possibly defend the travesty that was Conan the Destroyer, everything about that one sucked.

I'm sure the discussion ended hours ago but behold, I have returned to my glorious basement after watching the great movie Mad Furiousa Fury Road.

This is the best action movie in years. This is sex for the eyes. 8.7/10, I had to take a point off because there is indeed alot of madam power. Happy now Bruticis?

Spoder invited me to BGCQ last week, and now some douchebag just kicked me out of the group.

What an asshole.

(you're the only group mod online)

Spoder invited me to BGCQ last week, and now that douchebag just kicked me out of the group.

What an asshole.

People were telling me that you were a member for a long time before, so I thought I made a mistake with the invite. Wasn't sure because I didn't see you post or message me after you were invited. Anyway, if it was an accident I can reinvite you. Only Spoony has the power to kick though, that was a group decision based on thinking you've been a member longer.

Seriously though, why are you posting that here and not PMing me or messaging me on Steam?

Spoder invited me to BGCQ last week, and now some douchebag just kicked me out of the group.

What an asshole.

plz keep bgcq drama in the bgcq drama thread in the ex bgcq members group thnx

this is not deal, shoe, wii u, bloodborne, or food related and as such will be removed regardless of the fact that you are a warrior princess

That is all well and good but I just preordered Magicka 2 and I am PROUD of it I tell you.  PROUD.  I refuse to wait one whole month for it to be bundled.

Forget The Witcher 3 and everything else, this is GOTY 2015.

Saved airport by extinguishing fire in trash bin. 10 / 10.

rwmwRbS.jpg

They won't let me drive thought. Let's change to 9 / 10.

bC1GRVH.jpg

Look at these very advanced mirror reflections... 8 / 10

DhMa0fo.jpg

It has achievements too, too bad they are written in chinese and I have no idea what they are. (7 / 10)

u4aE3KH.png

(Yes, achievements are only unlocked after game crashes or you exit it) ( 6 / 10)

Realistic fire effects.  (5 / 10)

3hZtT1m.jpg

Not a crowbar (0 / 10)

It has achievements too, too bad they are written in chinese and I have no idea what they are. (7 / 10)

u4aE3KH.png

(Yes, achievements are only unlocked after game crashes or you exit it) ( 6 / 10)
Whoa, whoa! Watch out Mr. Xenophobe...

Oh, wait... you're not Motoki. :whistle2:o

bread's done
Back