Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
You can call them hamburgers all you want, but if what you're eating has mayo or ketchup (let alone both) on it, it's just a pile of crap.
Hamburger snob alert!

150506164132-mcdonalds-hamburglar-780x439.jpg

So Red Goblin. If you got it in Indie Royale's Debut 24 bundle (or bought it by itself at IGS/GMG/GGG/Desura/itch) you can just wait for keys to get posted, though you might need to nudge the IR rep.  :roll:

If you got it in Groupees Remute Rewind Your Mind or Daily Indie Game Desura Bundle 1 then those won't be getting keys because technically the game wasn't on greenlight then or some crap, but you can write the dev at contact [at] flyinginteractive [dot] com with proof of purchase to ask for a key.  :p

[source]

Wow, my Steam feed is filled up with a lot of BEEP!

It's been bundled seven times, what's wrong with you people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayo is best left on the shelf and never used. It's like the horse semen of condiments.

(I hope I just ruined mayo for everyone)

Wow, my Steam feed is filled up with a lot of BEEP!

It's been bundled seven times, what's wrong with you people?
I'm pretty sure they're not activating their bundle keys so that they can buy the game on Steam when it's 19 cents to piss everyone off that bought it in a bundle.

One of the reviews on Steam makes the point that Spiders is good for coming up with an interesting RPG concept, laying some good groundwork and then just half-assing the rest of it as though they got bored developing the game halfway through. I haven't played Mars War Logs yet but, between Faery and Of Orcs & Men, I'm inclined to agree.
Mars: War Logs does the half-assing the other way around: the first-half is half-assed b/c you will actually be running through the same areas over + over for both main quests & side quests. Tons of backtracking + revisiting areas here.

The game gets much better in the later half, though - once you have more skills, weapons, and whatnot behind your character; and once you have access to more areas.

While the game's always interesting w/ its setting + all - the voice-acting + actual dialogue is all over the place. Sometimes, it's good; other times, it's stilted and horrible. Flip a coin.

If Spiders actually were given a worthwhile budget + more time, they might be able to pull off something special.

The Wticher 3 is decrypting.

I will soon cry how it runs at 10 fps.
If you have NVidia card, NVidia released new WHQL W3 drivers today:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-352-86-whql-driver-released

EDIT:

I've got it on GOG, unfortunately (came with my videocard). I guess I'll try out this Galaxy client and see what it's all about. :joystick:
Ain't much to really see w/ Galaxy game-client, TBH.

GOG needs to overhaul that thing majorly.

Ok here is my witcher 3 review

There is a a cinematic

Geralt is nude in a wooden tub.  You think oh I hope i don't see witcher dong...You dont

a crab,lobster, scorpion creature crawls into his butt or onto his dong...he isnt amused

there is a lady butt but no boob...she was the source of the thing that crawled into his rectum

then i quit

GOTY, 10/10

Dead Island was actually really good for the first hour where it was something between Zeno Clash and Dark Messiah and Dead Rising with zombies. The core combat had some serious legs to it and scrambling for weapons was fun.

Then it became Borderlands and became stupid with zombies and you leveling and always dropping appropriately leveled megaweapons. It was awful.
I loved Dead Island (original) b/c it was an inverted Borderlands - i.e. Dead Island was a first-person ARPG w/ melee-focus, while Borderlands was a first-person ARPG with a focus on gun-based FPS combat.

I still wish Dead Island could have been at times story-focused + character-driven as its backwards trailer - but, that never fully happened and never materialized.

Seems like so far the most common community pics are Geralt spread eagle in a barrel and then him standing on the balcony in Skyhold admiring the view.

I always put mayo on cold cut sandwiches. Otherwise it's too dry. Only thing I use it for though
If your cold cut sandwiches need sauce to moisten them, either your bread is too stale, your ingredients are too old, or both.

Besides, if you really need some kind of sauce, you should be going with this:

10241.jpg

y dose ppl not buy batman pack n own it alredy
sum dose ppl wate 4 humble WB2

udder dose ppl just dumm

Looks like OLD RU is missing exe so I ain't even playing it. Idling card then.

Preorder extras is missing too but that's lesser evil.
Wait. People who got Witcher 3 Ru OLD can't even play the game right now?

Fake Edit: Wait they added that stuff to the game according to SteamDB. Whew. :p

Holy carp yes it's coming http://store.steampowered.com/app/333980/ YES YES YES

I played Flame Over on Vita and I would say wait for a bundle. It's clever, the music is excellent, but it's somehow not any fun. Somehow they make putting out fires feel like watering your crops in Rune Factory only you have to leave the room you're watering every 10 seconds and sometimes the crops will unwater themselves.

If Spiders actually were given a worthwhile budget + more time, they might be able to pull off something special.
Life will teach you MysterD.. that throwing money at things doesn't make it good.

After so many attempts at making game, Spiders has proven 1 thing consistently. They have great idea but suck at execution which neither time or money will fix :whistle2:

Re: Witcher 3 specs

I'm playing on an i7-860 @ 3.6GHz, Radeon 9750 3GB and 12GB RAM.   Resolution is 1600x1050.  At medium-high settings, I get 40-50fps with a few dips.  Controls feel a little wonky but I might just need to get used to them.  Had to lower my mouse sensitivity to 75% though because it was twitchy as hell.

Holy carp yes it's coming http://store.steampowered.com/app/333980/ YES YES YES

I played Flame Over on Vita and I would say wait for a bundle. It's clever, the music is excellent, but it's somehow not any fun. Somehow they make putting out fires feel like watering your crops in Rune Factory only you have to leave the room you're watering every 10 seconds and sometimes the crops will unwater themselves.
More deviant dog shit. How many kiddie touchers lists are you on, exactly?

GeForce Experience for me says I should set optimized settings for Ultra....I have a 780 Classified.  I wont be able to test it until Saturday though since family are in town, and GeForce Experience is crap for the most part.

Worth it seeing as how it was $15 on GOG and it's not locked in any way woot.

CPU: i7 3960X

Cooler: Macho HR-02

GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 6870

Memory: G.Skill Ares 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz

Case: Define R2

PSU: Antec TruePower New 650W

SSD: Kingston V+200 240GB
How many GB of VRAM is on your card?

And what is its NVidia GeForce model equivalent?

W3 PC wants 2GB VRAM cards for a minimum - specifically, Nvidia GeForce 660 + AMD 7870 (which your AMD card's under):

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-witcher-3-system-requirements-announced/

You're probably in the same boat as me: needing a new video card to play W3 PC & some other newer games wanting higher requirements to run them properly. :(

Where's another Microcenter price mistake on a GF 970 (or its AMD equivalent) for $150 or so when we need one?

bread's done
Back