Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I play a lot of games go to grad school, have a job, and hangout with friends (socialize) multiple times a week. No excuse to not log on and post here a few minutes out of the day!

Unless you have kids screw kids
Kids are not your problem if you are male. You just tell the wife to do her job!

Already bought all of the WB games from Nuuvem. People who didn't are morans.
Yeah, hopefully there are no hangups with the Arkham Knight preorders.

I play a lot of games go to grad school, have a job, and hangout with friends (socialize) multiple times a week. No excuse to not log on and post here a few minutes out of the day!

I have a kid on the way at the end of this year, gotta get through as much backlog as possible between now and then!

Already bought all of the WB games from Nuuvem. People who didn't are morans.
Add me to the list. I was just about to cave the other night, waited till the next day and poof, they were gone. I could have picked up Arkham Origins cheap and then gotten the season pass with Gaben bucks with this weekend's promotion. Ah well, just a matter of time before it's bundled I suppose.

I have a kid on the way at the end of this year, gotta get through as much backlog as possible between now and then!
Actually, kids (infants) give you lots of opportunities to clear the backlog since you'll rather just stay awake and wait a bit than do that 1 hour nap before the next feeding cycle. Just don't do multiplayer games where people will scream at you for running off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add me to the list. I was just about to cave the other night, waited till the next day and poof, they were gone. I could have picked up Arkham Origins cheap and then gotten the season pass with Gaben bucks with this weekend's promotion. Ah well, just a matter of time before it's bundled I suppose.
y u no buy Batman bundle for $5.04 earlier this year and last year? It had AA GOTY, AC GOTY, Origins, and Blackgate. :(

Actually, kids (infants) give you lots of opportunities to clear the backlog since you'll rather just stay awake and wait a bit than do that 1 hour nap before the next feeding cycle. Just don't do multiplayer games where people will scream at you for running off.
I agree! The first 8 months or so with my son was great, the wife would go to bed and I would bring my son in my office and put him in the pack and play thing and let him sleep until he needed to be changed or fed, then back to gaming. It was a guaranteed 4 or 5 hours of gaming a night while my wife got some sleep!

caMm6N8.jpg

Guess its finally time for me to see what all the hype was about regarding Gone Home. Is $3.99 a decent price?
Been $2.99 on Steam before so could hold off if not that interested in playing. Personally I thought the hype was total B.S. so I watched someone play it on youtube.

Still think the hype was total BS.

Been $2.99 on Steam before so could hold off if not that interested in playing. Personally I thought the hype was total B.S. so I watched someone play it on youtube.

Still think the hype was total BS.
Yea, I might hold off on it for now then. I'm far to busy with The Witcher to play it right now anyways.

Thanks!

Exactly, no interest in Blackgate and I already had the other two. Was waiting for Origins DLC bundle...and I'm still waiting, sigh.
I got tired of waiting so I bought AO and Blackgate from Nuuvem a few days ago, and grabbed the seasonpass + Black Mask dlc today. You can thank me in 2 weeks when it's all in the HB WB 2.

Steam Client Beta Update - May 21
General 

• Reduced the delay when reconnecting to Steam after waking from sleep or changing networks 
  • Reduced the amount of disk space necessary to decrypt a preloaded game 
  • Fixed the "Quit" option in the offline-mode startup dialog box not quitting Steam immediately 
  • Fixed odd menu behavior when clicking between Steam windows while a menu is visible
Big Picture 

• Fixed a bug that could cause disabled UI elements to incorrectly appear active
Mac OS X 

• Reduced energy impact of leaving Steam running in the background
Linux/SteamOS 

• Improved font appearance of cross-language CJK characters when running with Japanese language settings 
  • Fixed an issue under network settings that would show invalid/missing networks as configurable

Question is who needs this? ;)

I got tired of waiting so I bought AO and Blackgate from Nuuvem a few days ago, and grabbed the seasonpass + Black Mask dlc today. You can thank me in 2 weeks when it's all in the HB WB 2.
I certainly will if that's the case, but the way things are going lately it'll probably be vanilla AO without DLC and introducing Warner Bros' new proprietary client, WBplay. I am seriously turning into one of those guys that gets more excited about new Bundlestars than Humble bundles.

How bout they update the mobile app to have actual useful features, now that would be something. Or allow key activation outside the client. Or do anything beside sit around with their thumbs up their butts, counting cash.

• Reduced the amount of disk space necessary to decrypt a preloaded game
Question is who needs this? ;)
People who pre-ordered GTA V and installed it onto a smallish SSD. Needed something like 100GB of available space for the decrypt.

Is Steam ever going to add an intermediate or confirmation step for redeeming keys, so that a person can check if a key is still valid or see what it contains without actually redeeming?

Is Steam ever going to add an intermediate or confirmation step for redeeming keys, so that a person can check if a key is still valid or see what it contains without actually redeeming?
That would be too easy for us, and it would really only be beneficial to a small segment of their user base.

VM7ZZ-AXF0W-9VPVA

MIMZD-XQ2K0-CC487

WMR0P-P8CJH-6ZYLA

4F6GP-CKN6R-G6BXA

5JJ6K-6HJ7K-RF6F2

ZEIB0-4ID8N-65NKC

AHHC3-KRXC3-J53N2

0TTKE-B9RI4-B6CF0

JQ7KA-CDMJR-QBBL7

BGPIA-W0ETB-RTYRJ

MGZDG-YB84C-W6Q9J

R2NBB-4C8IA-85IKX

In case nobody noticed, Grimm got cards...

And you get three drops just from adding the first Episode (the free one). The cards drop in about an hour and fifteen minutes.

In case nobody noticed, Grimm got cards...

And you get three drops just from adding the first Episode (the free one). The cards drop in about an hour and fifteen minutes.
definitely trying this out now, thanks for the headup

Has this 10,000,000 game ever been bundled?  Had my eye on it for awhile and I remember some of you saying the dev would give out the sequel free to anyone who has it (and the sequel apparently comes out early June per his twitter).

Right now, GOG Galaxy is a poorly designed piece of shit, which makes it clear that anyone who is writing a "STEAM BETTER LOOK OUT" article is only going for clickbait. I hope GOG gets it together and makes a functional client, but right now, basic design elements that anyone could look at and say "that doesn't look right" are completely broken.
Steam needs competition, but GOG isn't it. Hell, Origin is way more competition than GOG Galaxy will be, at least for the next few years.
I agree, but mostly because Galaxy flat-out refuses to allow me to install any of the games in my library. It's pretty weird. At first, I thought it was just me, but then there was one post by a guy on the GOG forums about having this issue with The Witcher 3, but the other people on the board just told him to use the downloader (which is, incidentally, what I did). But after getting an installation failed due to lack of disk space error 15 of so times on TW3, I thought, "Well, maybe the client just thinks that 26 Gb > 160 Gb (free space on my C: drive)." So I tried Darkstone, which is a couple of hundred megabytes, and it still gave me the same error.

Weird and annoying. It looks like it could be a decent client for GOG games if they could get it to work properly.

You guys are only hating on gog galaxy because it doesn't have those wood panels
True dat.

Has this 10,000,000 game ever been bundled? Had my eye on it for awhile and I remember some of you saying the dev would give out the sequel free to anyone who has it (and the sequel apparently comes out early June per his twitter).
I'm pretty sure it has. I have it as "retail" on Steam which means it was a key.

I thought it had been bundled as well but couldn't find where.

I own it on Android but not on Steam.  Having played it (it's pretty fun for what it is) I'd say it's probably a better tablet game than a PC game.  I wouldn't want to do the fast swiping and matching with a mouse vs my finger but maybe that's just me.

I thought it had been bundled as well but couldn't find where.

I own it on Android but not on Steam. Having played it (it's pretty fun for what it is) I'd say it's probably a better tablet game than a PC game. I wouldn't want to do the fast swiping and matching with a mouse vs my finger but maybe that's just me.
I think this was free if not very cheap at Amazon some time ago.

And yes, swiping stuff on PC can be very annoying. It certainly makes the game a bit tougher.

To the best of my knowledge, 10kazillion wasn't bundled it was just on sale really cheap and people were saying to buy it because of the promise to get the sequel free. Supposedly.

#FoxHacked

To the best of my knowledge, 10kazillion wasn't bundled it was just on sale really cheap and people were saying to buy it because of the promise to get the sequel free. Supposedly.

#FoxHacked
Apparently I bought it at GMG back in May 2013.

So yes, it's never been bundled. But I could've sworn it had been...

Thanks, guess I missed it or it was in some 'unacceptable' tier. Still, might pick it up for a buck.
As far as I know it hasn't been bundled. I picked it up for a buck sometime last year and it was more than worth it. I typically am not a big match 3 fan but I finished this game in a matter of days (it was about 7 or 8 hours long if I remember right). It's definitely worth a dollar.

10,000,000 is an okay game for 99 cents. It involves a lot of grinding the same levels to finish the game. I sank about 5 hours into it one night (I have a touch screen monitor) and wasn't able to beat it. There's no real need to go back and finish the game, but it's hard to stop playing once you've started. It's mindless Puzzle League-style match 3.

bread's done
Back