Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
But seriously, how do I beat level 145? I'm out of heroes to purchase and upgrading my most powerful one seems like a waste of money as it makes zero difference.

Do I need an ancient?
At 140 or so you need to start ascending a lot.

Know how to break the Clicker Heroes habit? Accidentally delete your cookie, wiping out your couple thousand hero souls, umpteen ascensions, etc. Easy way to say "Welp... guess I'm done playing that".

No, I never used the manual save. Hey, if I was that "smart", I'd still be wasting time on that silly idle game.
I will have to remember that, except I've been saving. Guess I am stuck.

Instead of getting new heroes, you start leveling your early heroes up to 1,000 to get the 10x bonus. Also, you Ascend and start all over with your hero souls now adding a damage multiplier.
In addition to this, this calculator can help you optimize your gameplay:

http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/clickerheroes/ancientssoul.html

And yes, you might be getting too into Clicker Heroes if you do this...

Ugh, what's happening here.  It's like everyone is reverting back to savages playing console and f2p games.  The summer sale needs to start ASAP.

Also, Juggernaut is a terrible, terrible siren.  Buy Juggernaut and you one day find yourself staring at your computer with an autoclicker running and thinking "Man, I'd like to play [game] but I'll lose my 35,000x damage bonus if I turn this off..."

Then you realize that you're avoiding playing games on your nine hundred dollar computer because an idle game is running.

Last edited by a moderator:
I counted 118 for me. Is there no longer a place that says how many I've bought?
post-22398-Bubbles-Somethings-Fucky-gif-I-ELhv.gif

I find it funny that everybody talks about their backlog and the Joke is that cags never play games and here everybody is playing a cookie clicker clone

I find it funny that everybody talks about their backlog and the Joke is that cags never play games and here everybody is playing a cookie clicker clone
No, see, I'm playing Pokemon Rumble World. It's F2P, but you have to buy diamonds to unlock extra stages and teach your Pokemon new moves, give them Mega Stones, clean the Rusty ones, etc. It's totally different.

...okay, did something happen to one of the bundle sites, because I can't really tell from what's been posted so far today and the embedded tweets have fuck ed off.

I was playing Pokemon as well... up to a measly 500.. but then Puzzle and Dragon Z came out and I'm intensely into it trying to get Friday's special character.  No clicky's there.  But I am downloading whatever this click thing is to try it :)

I would get to backing up my Desura collection, but then I realized that pretty much everything I have from them sucks, and consists of freebies and bundle fodder. Desura was just some sort of Steam greenlight purgatory anyways.

I admit, I'm part of the problem with Clicker Heroes.

Trying to move to Card City Nights. I think I get the point of Clicker Heroes after a few ascensions and floor 144 or so.

An update:

Desura's parent company has filed for bankruptcy

TL;DR - if you have something you want from there, download it ASAP. The employees have been locked out of their work accounts. Get all your keys and store them somewhere safe. According to some now former reps, several developers are offering to help customers that have been affected by this mess.

But yeah - get all your keys right now and try to get as many receipts as you can in case you have to prove you bought the game via a receipt or something.

So... I don't know if any of these are good, but since I had to check indie royale, here ya go:

PJ6HJ-QQAYR-XJ30A

CBXWX-9JMZ6-6WH08

QWLED-7N28P-XZEAN

ME0QN-GYVFJ-06ZL7

7IXWR-EIGCB-YAICL

From the one IR bundle I bought... all but one key said I already owned it, so I may have used these.

So... I don't know if any of these are good, but since I had to check indie royale, here ya go:

PJ6HJ-QQAYR-XJ30A

CBXWX-9JMZ6-6WH08

QWLED-7N28P-XZEAN

ME0QN-GYVFJ-06ZL7

7IXWR-EIGCB-YAICL

6JR4T-9WCJ6-AMQI8

DTF7P-MZBJ7-HZ7C6

From the two IR bundles I bought... These are the keys when I tried to activate that I already owned, so I may have redeemed them previously.

HOLY CRAP. I just realized - is ModDB owned by Desura? I remember them being together back when Desura first started.

Spoder, I edited the post to sound less uh, sky is falling-like. Maybe edit your post, please? :p

DTF7P-MZBJ7-HZ7C6

From the two IR bundles I bought... These are the keys when I tried to activate that I already owned, so I may have redeemed them previously.
Grabbed that one. Thanks!!

Not to piss on all of the Desura doom and gloom, but on a more peasant note:

Destiny,

You suck. I know I'm like a year late to your party, but the recent $20 price point finally forced my hand, though i still feel cheated. You are not fun, though your shooting mechanics are well done. I dislike you very much, am glad you didn't come to PC... and you really suck.

Sincerely,

fuck you.

Destiny,

You suck. I know I'm like a year late to your party, but the recent $20 price point finally forced my hand, though i still feel cheated. You are not fun, though your shooting mechanics are well done. I dislike you very much, am glad you didn't come to PC... and you really suck.

Sincerely,

fuck you.
You could have asked... I would have told you to give me $10, I'd kick you in the nuts, and we'd call it a day. It wasn't very good. I'm saddened by it as Bungie used to be great.

Destiny,

Sincerely,

fuck you.
That's $20 you could have used on FO4. Tsk tsk.

Destiny,

Sincerely,
fuck you.
Destiny is lots of fun. Been playing since launch.

Dammit. I'm going through my Desura game list to get the games I want to keep... and a few cannot be downloaded as standalone installers. >:|

Rargh.

bread's done
Back