Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
What level did you get to? I only got 1 drop, and my group got to 150. The only clicks I made were to set the autofire, so I deserve less than the max.
I got to Level 85. Spoder said you might have to switch games if it glitches and you don't get all drops. Of course he told me this too late. Thanks, spoder.

Level 85 and 150?  The game I was in got to over 300.  How can it have such a huge range of levels reached?  I still only got one drop though.

I just got a third drop by going into the game.

I didnt even get to play any today.  It just said  This game is over. Click OK to continue. and I got a drop

PSA: It takes a while for the new discounts to show up when the sales flip. Patience!
Everything else is sitting at 50 to 80 percent right now. Either they are just ridiculously slower than the other changeover, or it's a pathetic 10 percent.

But, hey, at least Magicka is really cheap. :)

Jesus I joined a game and we're already on Level 48!

Also the game wouldn't let me do anything until I spent the "bonus points" I got for idling all day. So I bought a bunch of "Treasure" (100k bonus each) and used that to upgrade early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap discounts on most of the games I want, big surprise.  But at least Grimrock 2 hit its GoG low, so I'll be picking that up (you're welcome, bundle buyers).  As for the rest, I'm out till the next flash round.

Daily Deals
Ending 6/14
75% off Child of Light - $3.74 (DLC 40% off)
75% off Democracy 3 - $6.24
60% off Depth - $9.99
60% off Grey Goo - $19.99
66% off Mount & Blade Full Collection - $15.29
80% off Mount & Blade: Warband - $3.99
75% off NBA 2K15 - $14.99
75% off Portal - $2.49
75% off Portal 2 - $4.99
75% off Portal Bundle - $6.24
33% off Starbound - $10.04
33% off The Forest - $10.04
60% off This War of Mine - $7.99
50% off Wasteland 2 - $19.99
80% off Hitman Franchise
Up to 75% off LEGO Franchise
Up to 85% off The Witcher Franchise
Up to 75% off Wolfenstein Franchise

Flash Sales
Ending 6/13
50% off Crypt of the NecroDancer - $7.49 (50% off extras)
75% off ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition - $4.99
50% off HuniePop - $4.99 (50% off extras)
85% off Legend of Grimrock - $2.24
75% off Legend of Grimrock 2 - $5.99
75% off Legend of Grimrock Bundle - $7.49
75% off Magicka - $2.49 (75% off DLC/packs)
60% off Miscreated - $7.59
90% off Nidhogg - $1.49
75% off Octodad: Dadliest Catch - $3.74
25% off Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - $14.99
75% off Risk of Rain - $2.49
86% off Rogue Legacy - $2.09
75% off Turbo Dismount - $2.49
75% off Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $3.74
40% off Victor Vran - $11.99
78% off Command & Conquer Franchise

Monster Community Sales
Ending 6/13
75% off Ancient Space - $4.99
50% off Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations WOTY - $39.99
90% off Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal - $1.49
78% off Crysis - $4.39
78% off Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition - $6.59
78% off Crysis Collection - $9.89
78% off Crysis Warhead - $4.39
75% off DeadCore - $2.49
50% off Fractured Space - $4.99 (50% off packs/DLC)
45% off Monstrum - $9.89
33% off Outcast 1.1 - $4.01
75% off Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure - $4.99

Am I crazy or was Wolfenstein: TNO's base price $45 the last couple months? Looks like Bethesda increased it back to $60 so they could advertise a higher percentage discount (75% vs. 66%).

These shenanigans are pathetic.

Was hoping Huniepop would hit 75 percent off. So tempted by Nba 2k15 at this point. Seems like the right time too, before 2k16 comes out, which is going to be quite pricy until the same time next year.

So is there a game that has the same sale yearly? I few posts back someone said it was hitman and just cause 2. Got the hitman bundle for $8. 

Is Skyrim or Fallout usually on sale?

Can't join the game that spoder and Neuro are in. But I can join the game that Foxhack is in. Dafuq.

It says there are 1500 people in the game. Is that the limit now? There were over 2000 in various groups before.

EDIT: Seems like 1500 is the limit. A bunch of people left your game and I was able to join it.

So I purchased 2k15 with my gabebux just now. Funny how Portal 2 is being advertised as a daily, though it's 75 percent off for the whole sale event.

Am I crazy or was Wolfenstein: TNO's base price $45 the last couple months? Looks like Bethesda increased it back to $60 so they could advertise a higher percentage discount (75% vs. 66%).

These shenanigans are pathetic.
It's also interesting that Isthereanydeal.com is down again...

200_s.gif

Looks like the levels are going to go much faster today.     8 minutes into my game, we were facerolling the level 20 boss.  Not quite 3 minutes later, the level 30 one was taking a dirt nap. 15 minutes in and halfway through the 40s.

They seem to have realized this though and used different requirements for the middle and bottom tier of unlocks for today.

Yep, apparently the "Cripple Spawner" powerup (lower a spawner's HP down to 1)... works on bosses. So they're basically getting instakilled. XD

I just wish some idiots would quit blasting them when raining gold is active.
Bosses don't live that long in the one I'm in even without Cripple Spawner. Boss is dead in like 10 seconds and we're going to hit level 200 in probably 5 more minutes. Pretty ridiculous.

Guys. NBA 2K15 is £7.49 in the UK. That's, erm, four(?) bucks cheaper than in the U.S. Probably for the same reason that Pro Evolution Soccer is cheaper the other way around.

Btw, don't buy PES. FIFA is the only soccer game worth playing that isn't called Sensible World of Soccer.

bread's done
Back