Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
sometimes, I think giving developers the power to ban, lock discussion thread and delete discussion thread/review is the worst idea ever by Steam. Talk about conflict of interest.

Warning to you all: voice your opinion in a civilized way and still get "silenced"

fe70019c48401601a5fade146651abf0.png
Well, actively shilling another product is sort of shitty thing to do. I mean, I get it, but if the devs are active it'd probably be polite to say "these are the weaknesses in the product" in a constructive way instead of saying "this game is shit, go buy this."

I don't think they'd let you in McDonalds if all you were doing was yelling about how much better Burger King is.

So I was going to buy Tom Clancy's Hawk 2 but apparently the game doesn't function anymore. Why is Steam still selling it?
Because steam has excellent quality control and is very diligent about taking games off the store when they are no longer functional/being supported.

So I was going to buy Tom Clancy's Hawk 2 but apparently the game doesn't function anymore. Why is Steam still selling it?
Because steam has excellent quality control and is very diligent about taking games off the store when they are no longer functional/being supported.

Well, actively shilling another product is sort of shitty thing to do. I mean, I get it, but if the devs are active it'd probably be polite to say "these are the weaknesses in the product" in a constructive way instead of saying "this game is shit, go buy this."

I don't think they'd let you in McDonalds if all you were doing was yelling about how much better Burger King is.
u mean like this: AVOID Foxhack... Add Cheapasafox as friend instead :whistle2:

Last edited by a moderator:
my Uplay version work fine. Bought it last winter sale via Gamersgate.

I suggest u give uPlay a try. uPlay is the shit! Steam sux...

Daily Deals
Ending 6/20
75% off Anno 2070 - $7.49 (75% off DLC)
75% off Anno 2070 Complete Edition - $9.99
75% off Dungeon Defenders Franchise Pack - $24.99
50% off Dungeon Defenders II - $12.49
25% off Dying Light - $44.99
25% off Dying Light Season Pass - $14.99
25% off Dying Light Ultimate Edition - $59.99
50% off Evolve - $29.99 (50% off editions/up to 40% off DLC)
75% off GRID Autosport - $9.99 (60% off DLC)
50% off Hand of Fate - $12.49 (33% off DLC)
40% off Medieval Engineers - $11.99 (40% off editions/packs)
40% off Ori and the Blind Forest - $11.99
33% off Shovel Knight - $10.04
33% off The Escapists - $12.05
75% off The Walking Dead - $6.24
75% off The Walking Dead: Season 2 - $6.24
75% off Age of Wonders
Up to 75% off Batman Franchise
Up to 50% off Life is Strange

Flash Sales
Ending 6/19 Group #2
80% off Back to the Future: The Game - $4.99
90% off BattleBlock Theater - $1.49
75% off Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD - $3.74
75% off Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition - $7.49
75% off Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - $9.99 (up to 76% off DLC)
65% off Dead State: Reanimated - $10.49
75% off FTL: Faster Than Light - $2.49
66% off GemCraft - Chasing Shadows - $3.39
33% off Hero Generations - $10.04
33% off Infinifactory - $16.74
90% off POSTAL 2 - $0.99 (50% off DLC)
75% off Rayman Legends - $9.99
75% off Rayman Origins - $2.49
75% off Rayman Raving Rabbids - $2.49
75% off Risen 3 - Complete Edition - $9.99
75% off Risen 3 - Titan Lords - $7.49
75% off Risen Franchise Pack - $17.49
78% off SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition - $4.39
80% off Spec Ops: The Line - $5.99
40% off Titan Souls - $8.99

Monster Community Sales
Ending 6/20
70% off Freedom Planet - $4.49
80% off Gothic Universe Edition - $3.99 (80% off individual games)
60% off Homebrew - Vehicle Sandbox - $7.19
75% off Infested Planet - $3.74 (20% off DLC)
66% off Neverending Nightmares - $5.09
50% off Primal Carnage: Extinction - $9.99
75% off Reus - $2.49
70% off STRIDER - $4.49
75% off Victory At Sea - $6.24

24 Hour Bundles
Up to 80% off Drodful Pack - $9.16
Up to 80% off Sid Meier's Legacy $5.95

Spoder is confusing a sale with all that GMG credit he got before some Idiot riported him to Playfair.
I actually passed on the sale because I didn't have enough GMG credit. When I got enough credit, I think the voucher stopped working on it or they made it not stack with credit.

I was never banned from Playfire.

Post sale depression already setting in.

Or is it just a continuation of ongoing sale depression?

Hard to say.

Looked at "Life is Strange", realized that it's still ~$3 cheaper to buy the full game on Nuuvem.  That's even if you go the cheapest alternative route (Chapter 1 on Steam, Ch. 2-5 from Nuuvem).

Even if there were another Humble Derp Silver bundle, after looking at the list Sacred 3 is the only thing I'd consider... and that one is a stretch given how bad it was.

Pretty sure most Mcdonalds employees would just stare dumbfounded as they try to form the mouth noises necessary to agree with you.
Never worked at McDonalds but my limited experience in fast food was the workers wouldn't give a shit. Unless someone paid them to kick the dude out =p.

If anyone seriously wants Rayman Origins, I suggest get it now. It's one of those games where the Steam and GOG versions are drm-free, as in it doesn't even use Steam's own drm. The other digital copies all seem to have Tages, which is worse than the current offering of Uplay.

I don't understand the extent of outrage some people have towards Uplay, at least the not always-online variant. It's better than when Ubisoft was so hooked on using Tages and Starforce.

Reddit is full of the geniuses who buy bundled games during a Steam sale, atleast according to r/gamedeals.
Full of the average gamer, these are probably the people that most of us were competing against in the community votes in previous sales. This is who Steam is catering towards, the people who just fling their wallet at the screen when it flashes 17% off.

Pretty sad that even I just dipping my toes into PC gaming have been disappointed by the Summer Sale.

Should have bit on Ziggurat but sure it'll be bundled in the near future.

And why does Mooby want Risen 3 of all games you may ask?

[customspoiler=Why indeed...]
Risen-3-Patty.jpg

[/customspoiler]

If anyone seriously wants Rayman Origins, I suggest get it now. It's one of those games where the Steam and GOG versions are drm-free, as in it doesn't even use Steam's own drm. The other digital copies all seem to have Tages, which is worse than the current offering of Uplay.

I don't understand the extent of outrage some people have towards Uplay, at least the not always-online variant. It's better than when Ubisoft was so hooked on using Tages and Starforce.
People just have an irrational dislike towards anything thats not Steam.

I can understand it when there are legitimate issues with a service or if someone has encountered a serious problem before, but most of it is baseless IMO. The only issue Ive ever had with uPlay is downloading a game's files and then having to install, but I havent had that happen with anything in almost 2 years. uPlay's customer service is quick to respond as well. I have no issues using it when I have to and even in some instances actually prefer it espc when a game is available on both Steam and uPlay since you can get the uPlay version cheaper almost all the time. I love those GPU pack in deals as it makes it piss easy to get games pre-release on the cheap.

bread's done
Back