Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Missed a few...

UhYEOvL.gif
R3MCdC9.gif
r90C2Yk.gif
WbmagUg.gif
ff5mD47.gif
gIkD1QP.gif
Dzwp2Mc.gif
l2DyHrO.gif
qpOsQhO.gif
9lO0rdw.gif
LTtAeuL.gif
GoApPd1.gif
RVqFssX.gif
LUiT9jQ.gif

I trade Subway gift cards for Tremorbro points for all my games.

$20 gift card = 4,000 points. Stanley Parable for 3,366 points and still have 634 points left over for Dino D-Day. Awwwwwwww yeah! :cool:
I would take 3 foot long sammiches over 2deep&2short4u + half baked dino forever in Early Acesss games and day.

paypal amazon credit subway cards tremor points and... ramen?

You people make me sick!

I only deal in sexual favors.
I had a friend who claimed she used to work as a phone sex operator. She said they used cooked wet ramen grabbing it and slapping it around to simulate the sound of a wet, err, cats Cats CATS.

I never thought of ramen the same after that.

I guess they're kind of like those old radio plays that got creative with what they used for sound effects, except hentai.

fuck Cities.  Stupid physics.  Built one hell of a city.  Built a dam on the other side of the map.. flooded my damned city.  Deleted dam?  Water damage still  fuck sat there.  Bunch of BS.

Seriously considering biting on the Arkhams (all 4) on GMG.  Not sure if the 25% works on them though.

what kinda sexual favors are we talking about here? Do you run Summer discount like our Lord Gaben does?
he does run summer discounts, but his sales aren't as good as they used to be. people have various theories about this. some people complain that he just doesn't have the same discounts he used to. others say that we've been spoiled by bundles, and also now that we've already bought pretty much everything he has to offer there's just not as much interest in what he has.

I pay for all my ramen with paypal so it is free. I also steal it from my parents and grandparents.
Pftt that's barely worth it, I use Swagbucks to buy Target gift cards to get games with free strategy guides, then return the game for credit and flip the guide online for amazon gift codes, which then sell on ebay for paypal cash, then use paypal cash to get free ramen.

And steal it from parents and grandparents, not like the old farts need all that sodium.

fuck Cities. Stupid physics. Built one hell of a city. Built a dam on the other side of the map.. flooded my damned city. Deleted dam? Water damage still fuck sat there. Bunch of BS.

Seriously considering biting on the Arkhams (all 4) on GMG. Not sure if the 25% works on them though.
I was expected the rant, at first, to be about the traffic model (even though it said physics ><). Things like that are the reason I've avoided building a dam so far in Cities: Skylines .

I was expected the rant, at first, to be about the traffic model (even though it said physics ><). Things like that are the reason I've avoided building a dam so far in Cities: Skylines .
I was hooked on that game until that fuck . Pissed me off and never went back.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck Cities. Stupid physics. Built one hell of a city. Built a dam on the other side of the map.. flooded my damned city. Deleted dam? Water damage still fuck sat there. Bunch of BS.

Seriously considering biting on the Arkhams (all 4) on GMG. Not sure if the 25% works on them though.
I was hooked on that game until that fuck . Pissed me off and never went back.
Fins made that game. I blame Madjoki.

photo-370695.png

How long does it take to get a refund on a game? I feel shame in regret for buying Huniepop.
I submitted a refund request 5 days ago (not for Huniepop though, lol). It took about an hour to have my request approved, and 3 days for the money to be re-instated to my steam wallet. Your mileage may vary, but I've seen several other people reporting similar time frames.

How long does it take to get a refund on a game? I feel shame in regret for buying Huniepop.
I submitted a refund request 5 days ago (not for Huniepop though, lol). It took about an hour to have my request approved, and 3 days for the money to be re-instated to my steam wallet. Your mileage may vary, but I've seen several other people reporting similar time frames.
i got mine in 2 days but they do state it may take up to a week

Dreamfall Chapters is pretty good thus far. Glad I ended up deciding to keep it, it really opens up once Zoe reaches Europolis, to leave it at that. Voice work is quite strong too, but optimization leaves something to be desired. At least they are planning to shift it over to Unity 5, which has yielded great results for other games that have already switched to it.

Motiv, did you end up keeping it?

It does make it sound like we're talking about fetuses instead of games, doesn't it? That's the beauty of the Steam refund policy.

And I'm done with the Steam Sale, so here's my final haul:

Albino Hunter

Despair

NBA 2k15

Dreamfall Chapters

Brothers-A Tale of Two Sons

Rayman Origins

Serious Sam Classics: Revolution

Camera Obscura

Just Cause 2 Hovercraft DLC

(And special thanks to Indef for the Can't Stop Laughing Bundle gift)

Considering Massive Chalice, but on the fence. Anything else Id want, I already own.

As to the rest some strong deals:

LA Noire is a good value for its price. Get Complete for $5.09, but it'll go to this price point again at some point. 

I love Call of Juarez Gunslinger. Its been this price plenty of times before, so its one of those if you missed you should grab. Worth noting that if you open up the game's page it has a combo deal with Far Cry Blood Dragon for $6.24, excellent, both great games.

Flash Sales
Ending 6/21 Group #1
75% off Blade Symphony - $2.49
75% off Call of Juarez - $2.49
75% off Call of Juarez Gunslinger - $3.74
75% off Call of Juarez Gunslinger + Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon - $6.24
75% off Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - $2.49
75% off Call of Juarez: The Cartel - $2.49
75% off Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 - $2.74
15% off Convoy - $12.74
80% off Deponia: The Complete Journey - $7.99
70% off Enforcer: Police Crime Action - $5.99
40% off Folk Tale - $14.99
85% off Hatoful Boyfriend - $1.49
83% off L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition - $5.09 (up to 83% off individual items)
78% off Mass Effect - $4.39
78% off Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition - $6.59
78% off Mass Effect Collection - $7.69
50% off MASSIVE CHALICE - $9.99
25% off Shelter 2 - $11.24
67% off Supreme Ruler Ultimate - $9.89
Up to 75% off Dead Island Franchise
Up to 85% off Worms Franchise

COJ series is quite good - well, the ones set in the Wild West, at least.

Can't speak for Cartel, which I don't have - which supposed to be awful...

Cartel wasn't truly awful but it wasn't good.  And it wasn't bad in a kinda fun way like Rogue Warrior.  

It was just a by the numbers, uninspired shooter that didn't really do anything particularly right.

Gunslinger was a lot of fun though.  I recommend it.

Picked up FC3: Blood Dragon for $3.74 a few days ago. The CoJ Gunslinger + FC3: Blood Dragon pack is $6.24 for just 12 hours.

What say you - is Gunslinger worth the extra $2.50? I guess I'd have to buy the pack as a gift, request a refund on Blood Dragon (haven't played it), then add the bundle to my library after I get the refund.

Picked up FC3: Blood Dragon for $3.74 a few days ago. The CoJ Gunslinger + FC3: Blood Dragon pack is $6.24 for just 12 hours.

What say you - is Gunslinger worth the extra $2.50? I guess I'd have to buy the pack as a gift, request a refund on Blood Dragon (haven't played it), then add the bundle to my library after I get the refund.
I love Gunslinger. Its well worth the price of admission.

Requesting a refund for Uplay games is extremely risky. They can revoke the keys, and they don't give you a new key when you rebuy it.

Requesting a refund for Uplay games is extremely risky. They can revoke the keys, and they don't give you a new key when you rebuy it.
Even if I haven't yet installed the game or activated anything/signed up on uPlay yet?

Blood Dragon did run for just a few seconds when I loaded up idle master a few days ago, before I was able to add it to the blacklist.

Even if I haven't yet installed the game or activated anything/signed up on uPlay yet?

Blood Dragon did run for just a few seconds when I loaded up idle master a few days ago, before I was able to add it to the blacklist.
Might depend on if the key was generated for your account, I'm not sure. Don't know if idle master generates a key when it idles the game.

Might depend on if the key was generated for your account, I'm not sure. Don't know if idle master generates a key when it idles the game.
God damn it, I hate uPlay already. Thanks for the heads up - I should have gotten this bundle when Far Cry was a daily, but I think I just overlooked it on the Blood Dragon product page.

I've fuck ed up a couple times in this sale. Not getting Blood Dragon + Gunslinger, forgetting to get Rayman Origins, etc.

How's everyone's Steam Summer Sale 2015 haul coming?

Here's mine:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/341407-steam-deals-mega-thread-all-pc-gaming-deals/page-807#entry12742805

MysterD's Steam Summer Sale 2015 Haul:

All games are assumed to be Steam-versions, unless otherwise stated as such.

Purchased on Steam:

How To Survive: Storm Edition -> 99 cents.

Rayman Origins -> $2.49

Risen 3: Complete Edition -> $9.99

Purchased Elsewhere:

Valkyria Chronicles -> 300 Points GetGames Go Credit ($4.50) used w/ 49 cents built-up PayPal money.

Games That I've Traded (To Receive):

Star Wars: Starfighter

Games I've Won in Key-Drops:

Defender's Quest -> GOG Version

Games Gifted To Me:

Wasteland 2: Classic Edition

SPECIAL NOTE:

A very special thanks to all of those who've gifted games to me + that have done awesome key-drops!

God damn it, I hate uPlay already. Thanks for the heads up - I should have gotten this bundle when Far Cry was a daily, but I think I just overlooked it on the Blood Dragon product page.

I've fuck ed up a couple times in this sale. Not getting Blood Dragon + Gunslinger, forgetting to get Rayman Origins, etc.
Is it even that much cheaper than buying the games separately? I don't think it's worth the risk, for a tiny bit more you can have both games.

bread's done
Back