Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Damn . Wish there was a way to redeem Steam codes on mobile. Would have liked to check out Anodyne.

Thanks for the drop anyway!

So I managed to snag Freedom Planet from a trader on Steamtrades.

And on the topic of Steam sales, Anno 2070 looks like a delicious DRM sandwich.

Damn, I wish I lurked Batman: AK.
So does everyone. On the topic of lurking, my biggest fail was missing random giveaways on the Stranded Deep and Dreamfall Chapters Steam Community Hubs, where someone gave a copy to the first poster. Still have yet to successfully lurk a key from r/gamedeals.

I got it from Nvidia and have pretty much stopped playing for the time being. Its not that bad for me, but I want to wait.

And if I would've lurked it, I'd gladly have rubbed MysterD's face in it like he'll do after he puts 250 hours in American Truck Simulator.
Not gonna happen.

I don't have American Truck Sim.

And if I did have it, I doubt I'll be able to put 250 hours into that.

It's crazy enough that I have now 150 hours or so put into Dragon Age: Inquisition on my 1st playthrough - and still going!

I got mine with GPU. 360€ well spent.

It didn't even say it's supposed to come (I'm pretty sure it was mistake, but you never know),

but I complained I didn't get code and they sent me one.

Also: Remember to get that Supreme League of Patriots, victims of Batman!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine with GPU. 360€ well spent.

It didn't even say it's supposed to come (I'm pretty sure it was mistake, but you never know),

but I complained I didn't get code and they sent me one.

Also: Remember to get that Supreme League of Patriots, victims of Batman!
Good spodertoki, or anti-Idiotekque

Yeah - if I lurked Batman AK PC, I'd have put that aside until I buy a new vid-card + Rocksteady fixed the game.

EDIT:

What vid-card you running Batman AK PC on?
750 Ti. So not even going to try now. I hope WB gives us something if we also own the season pass. I'll probably have to get a new card this summer.

750 Ti. So not even going to try now. I hope WB gives us something if we also own the season pass. I'll probably have to get a new card this summer.
I've been looking at aiming possibly at a 4GB 960 or 4GB 3.5 GB 970.

Lowest I've seen 970 was $300 on NewEgg recently, if we're not talking about the $145 Microcenter price-mistake, month or a few back or so.

4GB 960 has been around $220-225 recently on Amazon + NewEgg.

EDIT:

EVGA Superclocked 4GB 960, Amazon just matched NewEgg at $220.

Cheapest that has been.

And I got a little bit of Bing $ to throw around.

FML.

EDIT 2:

And bought the 960 4GB.

Brave_little_toaster.jpg

Damn . Wish there was a way to redeem Steam codes on mobile. Would have liked to check out Anodyne.

Thanks for the drop anyway!
Perhaps someday after Half-Life 3 releases Valve will actually update the mobile app.

EDIT - Killing Floor 2 Update:

I was catching up on watching E3 coverage and saw this short KF2 clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=360&v=xLV2GhDGtzQ

Sounds like we don't have to worry about our progress getting reset, and the Firebug and Demolitions perks are getting added soon!

Are KISS games on sale somewhere else? Whatever reason Amazon is actually doing deal(s) on those and a few Strategy First/1C games, which seemed odd for Amazon to be putting anything up for sale. 

IIRC most of the KISS/KISS Ltd. ones were $0.49-$0.99 (Ampu-tea and Manhunter at .49, GunMetal at .99, Ionball 2 at .69)

Would link the 70% off+ list but Amazon links are about 8 pages long so...ehhh.

Also, Dwan of Discovery, at least on Amazon, has a list price of $50 still O_O

I've been looking at aiming possibly at a 4GB 960 or 4GB 3.5 GB 970.

Lowest I've seen 970 was $300 on NewEgg recently, if we're not talking about the $145 Microcenter price-mistake, month or a few back or so.

4GB 960 has been around $220-225 recently on Amazon + NewEgg.

EDIT:

EVGA Superclocked 4GB 960, Amazon just matched NewEgg at $220.

Cheapest that has been.

And I got a little bit of Bing $ to throw around.

FML.

EDIT 2:

And bought the 960 4GB.

Brave_little_toaster.jpg
LOL, it will be irrelevant when pascal releases in 2016

Gonna pull a slidecage and recommend that everyone sell me their spare keys from the new Humble BTA for 20 cents.

cuz what are

Gonna pull a slidecage and recommend that everyone sell me their spare keys from the new Humble BTA for 20 cents.

cuz what are
No way.

I'm gonna keep 'em both for myself.

I don't own those 2 games....at least not yet, anyways.

Mm. If you say so.
Whoops, I think I'm a bit wrong. I saw THAT MOVE last night. Cena had a little feud with that NXT guy, but he was with the announcers at the time and Cena was doing it last night to the replaced challenger. Haha. GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TILL #battleground

I don't really follow WWE (as of late, I watched a good bit when I was wayyyy young), but me likey.

Apologies for my obvious newbishness. I'm new.

Whoops, I think I'm a bit wrong. I saw THAT MOVE last night. Cena had a little feud with that NXT guy, but he was with the announcers at the time and Cena was doing it last night to the replaced challenger. Haha. GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TILL #battleground

I don't really follow WWE (as of late, I watched a good bit when I was wayyyy young), but me likey.

Apologies for my obvious newbishness. I'm new.
NXT guy Cena's feuding with = Kevin Owens.

Better known as Kevin Steen from the Indie scene.

Cesaro wrestled Cena the other night - great match.

bread's done
Back