Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Alien Isolation is showing up on the weekend deal but is bugged. Was only showing the other Alien games at $0.00 but when you go to check out the price would appear.

Edit - fixed now.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Crew is hot garbage. The game world is well done. The concept is interesting, but the execution is flat. Its just boring. I got it for free so I cant complain for the most part but eh game wise.

The Crew is hot garbage. The game world is well done. The concept is interesting, but the execution is flat. Its just boring. I got it for free so I cant complain for the most part but eh game wise.
I disagree. I've put in over 60 hours into The Crew and found the racing to be fun and engaging. The different regions of the U.S. Map really feel distinct. Being able to win new parts from races allows for great customization of the game's large collection of cars. Beyond the game's huge number of story missions, challenges across the country, and PVP modes, there's also daily, weekly, and monthly challenges. You'll see lots of other players in the game world with you, but it's easy enough to just play the game by yourself or with a co-op buddy.

I found it to be a fantastic open-world racing RPG, on par with the TDU series. I would recommend anyone who's interested in the game to download the free demo while the weekend sale is going on.

Sorcerer King (fantasy Strategy from Stardock) was just released. A nice addition to my wishlist. Sure looks good!

01111001 00100000 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111

Chickenasarus update:

ruhKhcp.jpg

:D/

Curse is giving away Rainbow Six Siege Beta Keys here.

Redeem at rainbow6.com/beta
121T06DEBR7W

Apparently Im already in the thing so I dont need it. Interesting formatting on this reply. I dont care. MysterD will create a truck in its honor. Toot toot.

you have to have a uPlay account and be ready to connect it once you redeem the key so those of you irrationally afraid of uPlay, dont bother

I disagree. I've put in over 60 hours into The Crew and found the racing to be fun and engaging. The different regions of the U.S. Map really feel distinct. Being able to win new parts from races allows for great customization of the game's large collection of cars. Beyond the game's huge number of story missions, challenges across the country, and PVP modes, there's also daily, weekly, and monthly challenges. You'll see lots of other players in the game world with you, but it's easy enough to just play the game by yourself or with a co-op buddy.

I found it to be a fantastic open-world racing RPG, on par with the TDU series. I would recommend anyone who's interested in the game to download the free demo while the weekend sale is going on.
I just gave The Crew Trial/Demo a run - at 2 hours, it ends. I drove around the huges areas, did a few missions and races. W/ most stuff on Ultra and High, the game runs like a champ on my rig (i7 950; 16 GB RAM; 4 GB VRAM GF GTX 960; Win 7 64-bit) at 60 FPS period on 1080p. No slow-downs, nothing. Very nice.

I only saw 2 hours of it - but it seems more accessible than TDU2. In TDU2, you had to get your license - which could be tough and annoying, at times - and do these tutorials perfectly. Often, those were actually harder than side-missions and actual main-quest races. Here, The Crew just throws you into the game-world and gets you on your merry way. into the real game-world. No license getting. Just...go.

I only saw 2 hours of it, but I didn't see that much for missions + races. From what I seen so far - there seems to be Checkpoint Races, Lap races, Takedown Opponent's Car Missions. I don't know if there's more - but, seems like this game might need more than the usual assortment of races + missions. I've seen cool challenges in the game-world where you Slalom Race around X amount of checkpoints + Jump Off a Ramp to see how far you go.

Regardless - so far, seemed cool. I just wish I had more time with it, of course.

I just gave The Crew Trial/Demo a run - at 2 hours, it ends. I drove around the huges areas, did a few missions and races. W/ most stuff on Ultra and High, the game runs like a champ on my rig (i7 950; 16 GB RAM; 4 GB VRAM GF GTX 960; Win 7 64-bit) at 60 FPS period on 1080p. No slow-downs, nothing. Very nice.

I only saw 2 hours of it - but it seems more accessible than TDU2. In TDU2, you had to get your license - which could be tough and annoying, at times - and do these tutorials perfectly. Often, those were actually harder than side-missions and actual main-quest races. Here, The Crew just throws you into the game-world and gets you on your merry way. into the real game-world. No license getting. Just...go.

I only saw 2 hours of it, but I didn't see that much for missions + races. From what I seen so far - there seems to be Checkpoint Races, Lap races, Takedown Opponent's Car Missions. I don't know if there's more - but, seems like this game might need more than the usual assortment of races + missions. I've seen cool challenges in the game-world where you Slalom Race around X amount of checkpoints + Jump Off a Ramp to see how far you go.

Regardless - so far, seemed cool. I just wish I had more time with it, of course.
How many hours of it?

Greenman Gaming has Tabletop Simulator for $9.60 after the promo code. TONS of content for it. Some of you should buy it and come play games with me. Be my friends.

Damn Brazilians... Nuuvem had some stuff with a couple hours left showing on the clock.  But once the hour rolled over, it wiped out all those timers and returned everything to full price.  Yesterday's featured sales are still active but the non-featured stuff all ended "early".

Damn Brazilians... Nuuvem had some stuff with a couple hours left showing on the clock. But once the hour rolled over, it wiped out all those timers and returned everything to full price. Yesterday's featured sales are still active but the non-featured stuff all ended "early".
3aryUvb.gif

You and everybody else here that might see my 4GB 960 purchase as a poor choice for me - well, it's worked out great for me. Key words: FOR ME.

I am running most games maxed at 1080p on High to Ultra settings. This PC (i7 950; 16 GB RAM; Win 7 64-bit) with that vid-card (4 GB 960) is handling anything that I throw at it for breakfast: The Evil Within, Watch Dogs, AC Unity, even Batman: AK, etc etc.

I'm happy with it - and it's a major improvement over my aging 1 GB VRAM 560 Ti. It's a difference b/t night and day.

If I wasn't happy w/ the 4GB 960, I would've gotten rid of it by now. I took a gamble - and I feel it paid off. It worked out way better than I ever expected b/c I thought the 128-bit bus might've been an issue here. But, not so much - since it handled Batman: AK like it did (which I think is the most challenging game I have here); and everything else I been wanting to run (see above said list).
so.. how's Witcher 3 for you? :D/

Sorcerer King (fantasy Strategy from Stardock) was just released. A nice addition to my wishlist. Sure looks good!

01111001 00100000 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111
01101000 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011 01100111 01101111 01101111 01101110 01100001 01101000 01100001 01110100 01100101

Since we're listing birthday "wants", I wouldn't mind an albino midget gently brushing a peacock's feather over my nipples while Morgan Freeman reads The Shining, starting on page 153.

EDIT:

Was that "MGS V with a gtx 970 deal" from earlier just exceptionally brief or might there be more? It'd give me a decent reason to go sli, since I've been wanting to anyway.

Reminder for anyone on the fence (or who just forgot to pick it up): there's just over 5 hours before the South Park Stick of Truth sale ends on Nuuvem.

Did you finally get it and if so it activated okay for you?

Weird with that Paypal thing.
Yeah, really weird. I tried again when I saw the countdown saying 5 hours, and the transaction went straight through (VPN until Paypal, disable VPN.) Key activated fine.

What? It says 18 hours for me with Hola and without. The sales all seem to end around the same time every night.
It said something around 5h20m when I was talking to you earlier, and now it says around 1h20m, which would take it to midnight here. Could be an incorrectly adjusted timestamp for the timer?

bread's done
Back