Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
The key is taking a picture of your steam license page showing you own Darksiders II and the Season Pass or DLC AND your penis. The penis is the main thing they want. It doesn't have to be erect, but it probably helps them to see it if you get at least a half a chub going. The few women who play video games have reported tricking Nordic into a key by putting a dildo or other phallic object in the picture. I sent the pic and followed up with a few dick pics by themselves in case they couldn't see it clearly in the first email. I'll report back to when I get my key for whatever it is that I'm asking for.
Translation: Magnified.

Any new VRAM for Fallout 4? (I can keep dis up all day....that's what I said...TRUTH!)
Looks like many gamers might not need to worry about VRAM concerns.

Even a i3 with GTX 750 seems to run it fine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iipDWbd6HNg

EDIT:

Also, for those w/ 970's or higher end AMD 390's that want Ultra settings on 1080p or 1440p, check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15wOp7_dD8E

Last edited by a moderator:
All this Fallout talk. After Arkham Knight, I'll never preorder again.
Yeah, but it doesn't look like FO4 needs a rocket-ship to run properly. And given how FO4 looks here, it shouldn't!

Arkham Knight, on the other hand, looks amazing at max (at least on first set of Non-NVidia Stuff maxed). Unfortunately, you might need a rocket-ship to run all that stuff maxed-out.

From the reviews, it looks like FO4 has typical assortment of usual Bethesda games + GameBryo issues that we're now accustomed to - lots of bugs; some broken quests; stiff animations; garbage UI; not the greatest storytelling + character development; & at least somewhat janky combat mechanics (especially when compared to other games, even though their games seem to get a bit less janky with each iteration).

Maybe when FO4 gets a quite a bit cheaper, I'll jump. I'll have to wait and see.

Yeah, but it doesn't look like FO4 needs a rocket-ship to run properly. And given how FO4 looks here, it shouldn't!

Arkham Knight, on the other hand, looks amazing at max (at least on first set of Non-NVidia Stuff maxed). Unfortunately, you might need a rocket-ship to run all that stuff maxed-out.

From the reviews, it looks like FO4 has typical assortment of usual Bethesda games + GameBryo issues that we're now accustomed to - lots of bugs; some broken quests; stiff animations; garbage UI; not the greatest storytelling + character development; & at least somewhat janky combat mechanics (especially when compared to other games, even though their games seem to get a bit less janky with each iteration).

Maybe when FO4 gets a quite a bit cheaper, I'll jump. I'll have to wait and see.
So why to people like poopthesda again? MORE LIKE BUTTHESDA! AMIRITE?

All this Fallout talk. After Arkham Knight, I'll never preorder again.

Back to playing Witcher 3.
We only did it because it was 50% off glitched.

Granted it still could have been a flaming turd, but at least it would be a 50% off glitched flaming turd!

Besides if I didn't buy it Madjoki would remind me of the glitch every time I brought it up.

So why to people like poopthesda again? MORE LIKE BUTTHESDA! AMIRITE?
B/c in terms of content - Bethesda delivers the kitchen sink w/ tons to do and are one of the best at offering the player open-world freedom + exploration in a RPG sandbox for a single-player offline game.

If the above isn't enough, then there's more. MODS. There will eventually be mods that likely will fix many of the typical Bethesda issues - i.e. someone will likely fix the crappy UI; create new textures (to improve graphics quality); add new content; and do anything else to make the longevity of a Bethesda-game continue for even more ridiculous amounts of time.

As a casual gamer with fairly low standards in both quality and content, i'm looking forward to dropping a few hundred hours into the wasteland.

edit: Speaking of casual games, new patch for Rocket League is out today!
NEW FEATURES

Mutators
  • Mutators have officially arrived; featuring a suite of alternative presets and settings that add depth, variety, and crazy rocket-powered fun to custom games.
  • "Mutator Mashup" has been added to the Online playlist menu. This playlist allows users to face off in a 3v3 online playlist that cycles randomly through the following mutator presets:Beach Ball - A huge, slow, lightweight ball with a lot of bounce
  • Cubic - Cube shaped ball and recharging boost
  • Moonball - Low gravity action with a whole lot of boost
  • Pinball - The ball is small, light, fast and bouncy… and a lot to handle
  • Time Warp - Slow down the action as you get close to the ball
[*]"Mutator Settings" menu has been added to the Create Match screen in Exhibition and Private Match. This menu allows users to users to alter their Exhibition/Private Match with the following presets and options:
  • PresetsBeach Ball - A huge, slow, lightweight ball with a lot of bounce
  • Cubic - Cube shaped ball and recharging boost
  • Demolition - Demolish opponents on contact in a high gravity matchup
  • Moonball - Low gravity action with a whole lot of boost
  • Pinball - The ball is small, light, fast and bouncy… and a lot to handle
  • Time Warp - Slow down the action as you get close to the ball
[*]Custom Options
  • Match Length - 5, 10, 20 Minutes, and Unlimited
  • Max Score - Unlimited, 1 Goal, 3 Goals, 5 Goals
  • Game Speed - Default, Slo-Mo, Time Warp
  • Ball Max Speed - Default, Slow, Fast, Super Fast
  • Ball Type - Default, Cube
  • Ball Weight - Default, Light, Heavy, Super Light
  • Ball Size- Default, Small, Large, Gigantic
  • Ball Bounciness- Default, Low, High, Super High
  • Boost Amount - Default, Unlimited, Recharge (Slow), Recharge (Fast), No Boost
  • Boost Strength - 1x, 1.5x, 2x, 10x
  • Gravity - Default, Low, High, Super High
  • Demolish - Default, Disabled, Friendly Fire, On Contact, On Contact (FF)
  • Respawn Time - 3 Seconds, 2 Seconds, 1 Second
edit edit: screw your stupid formatting cag3.whatever

The Creation Engine is Gamebryo, or at least Bethesda's fork of it that they tweaked. They tried to sell it like it's a totally new engine but it really isn't.
Every Bethesda game since Morrowind felt like it's using the same engine. Morrowind is 13 years old now. So 13 years of the same engine, pretty much same gameplay style except Fallout has guns.

3 hours in and I haven't had any problems with Fallout 4 running at 2k resolution and maxed settings.  Clearly some of the complainers need to get more VRAM for their fridges. Great game so far.

FWIW - I grabbed a key from GMG today and it was sent immediately with no activation issues. I have a PipBoy edition coming in the mail tomorrow that I think I'm going to give to my son as an early Christmas present.

I have a PipBoy edition coming in the mail tomorrow that I think I'm going to give to my son as an early Christmas present.
Thanks, dad!! :)
anigif_eaa6a580d8aece464ad6ec5fd8670b68-0.gif

watch dongs
I paid $6 for it. Perfectly acceptable.

Re: Failout 4 -- the way to play is Survival difficulty. Hardest but 'legendary' enemies that can drop OP RNG lootz. Seems like it would keep things the most interesting.

Or maybe you can't play it on the first playthrough?

i'd just like to point out that there are approximately 230,000 people playing FO4 on steam right now, and about 130,000 people watching other people playing FO4 on twitch.

what a weird world we live in...

Fixed that for you.
Yep. Not touching that game with a ten foot pole until there's at least one or two patches slapped on it, cause I'll be damned if I'm going to be the idiot that loses ten hours of progress to a save corrupting bug, inaccessible story trigger or whatever insane stupid thing always a occurs to Bethesda games at launch. Seriously, if it makes it to the weekend and there's not people falling out of the world or losing all their progress, I'll be shocked.

Fixed that for you.
Your ftfy is accurate, but it's also saying that people who watch other people play video games are smart. No, they're not, in any sense of the word. They're dumbasses who go around forums typing "foxypie out" and other ridiculousness.

Remember how Funstock assured everyone the Fallout 4 keys were there, people just couldn't access them because the site was getting too much traffic? I'm sure you all had a lot of confidence once the dust settled everything would be fine.

https://se.reddit.com/r/GameDealsMeta/comments/3s9128/funstock_site_is_back_up/

They get no symphony from me either. Maybe a Barbershop Quartet but definitely no symphony.

*Edited to add: There's like 4 other threads about it too which gems like this:

CZXk8G5.png

Reddit people are furrious! furrious I tell you.

There's one thread there petitioning them to moderate Funstock (ya think?) but the mods there won't because they're biased as fuck and always give this site a get out of jail free card for some reason but are all over Indie Gala or Greenman if they do the slightest thing. Oh and 10% off bundle trash asset flip new releases on Steam are "still a game deal" but Android deals somehow aren't because reasons.

I sent Nordic my request for a key yesterday evening along with a pic of my sphincter. Got a reply this morning with a key. Austrians like buttholes, not dick pics. Don't listen to fox he didn't research.

Remember how Funstock assured everyone the Fallout 4 keys were there, people just couldn't access them because the site was getting too much traffic? I'm sure you all had a lot of confidence once the dust settled everything would be fine.

They get no symphony from me either. Maybe a Barbershop Quartet but definitely no symphony.

CZXk8G5.png

There's one thread there petitioning them to moderate Funstock (ya think?) but the mods there won't because they're biased as fuck and always give this site a get out of jail free card for some reason but are all over Indie Gala or Greenman if they do the slightest thing. Oh and 10% off bundle trash asset flip new releases on Steam are "still a game deal" but Android deals somehow aren't because reasons.
The weird thing is that their physical branch is legit, while their digital branch is shady as fuck.

CZXk8G5.png

Stop reading reddit.

I had a brief moment of regret that I only got the $30 GMG glitch price instead of the $26 Funstock price (or whatever it was).  I'm less regretful now.

I got my Derpsiders Deathening key this morning.  Amusingly, none of the evidence I sent in identified my Steam account, just that I owned the content.  Maybe I'll hold off on activating this key to see if they pull together some sort of in-Steam upgrade process :whistle2:

bread's done
Back