Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I'm always down for any of the UT's, it's one of my favorite series.

The new one is gonna be free, they have the pre alpha up.
He said Unreal... that's the new Unreal Tournament -- different games. Unreal is the singleplayer game from 1998 (had a MP mode). Unreal Tournament would be the competitive shooter branch of that series. Perhaps he meant to say UT.

As much love as I have for the series, I don't think I'd bother with the UT alpha unless you're super hardcore. It's sort of a community-built game in that Epic is constantly releasing little updates and taking feedback. If you know anything about community feedback, you know what a disaster that can be.

Stick to the classics in the pack until they have a complete game. The new one will remain free and, as mentioned, be supported by user-made content. Epic's kind of building the framework and, I guess, is planning to sit back and ride the gravy train when mods come online.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no more f2p plans.

"Q: Will H1Z1: Just Survive and H1Z1: King of the Kill become Free-to-Play games after they come out of Early Access?

A: At this time, we do not have any plans to make either H1Z1: Just Survive or H1Z1: King of the KillFree-to-Play titles."

https://www.h1z1.com/news/just-survive-king-of-the-kill-game-split-february-2016?cid=1066647
Bought it last year sometime.

Daybreak is no longer part of Sony, seems like Everquest/LandMark next been put on hold as they try to focus into H1Z1 while they handle things.

Battle Royale mode is great and you will enjoy it a lot if you're into it.

Bought it last year sometime.
Daybreak is no longer part of Sony, seems like Everquest/LandMark next been put on hold as they try to focus into H1Z1 while they handle things.
Battle Royale mode is great and you will enjoy it a lot if you're into it.
So if we own H1Z1 normal it's included? Good

So if we own H1Z1 normal it's included? Good
"Q: What if I already bought H1Z1?
A: All players who have purchased H1Z1 on Steam Early Access on or before February 16, 2016 (Pacific Time) and have accounts in good standing will be granted access to both games at the time they separate."

I say buy it now, I put at least least 167 hours into Battle Royale mode.
I wouldn't buy this game separated since survival mode is pretty much never going to be finish it seems(?)
Well this is actually better in the long run, the original plan the developers had was to charge tickets for battle royale or a monthly subscription that mode.

Now you just pay once and you have the game modes forever.

How many Domino's pizzas does that work out to?

Edit : NEW STEEM DEEL! XCOM2+STEEM CUNTROLLER=90 DOLLARS! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

200x200px-ZC-2f33da20_classic-WWF-WWE-Ric-flair-woo-13815349244.gif
sweet-chin-music-to-ric-flair-o.gif

To buy H1Z1 now for $15 or wait for both games to be included in a bundle... hmmm

This review doesn't help

ui9qQS4.jpg
If you're looking for a survival game = Wait for the bundle

If you're looking for Battle Royale gamemode = Go ahead and buy it.

I don't know anyone that actually plays the survival mode more then the first week then after server resets.

He said Unreal... that's the new Unreal Tournament -- different games. Unreal is the singleplayer game from 1998 (had a MP mode). Unreal Tournament would be the competitive shooter branch of that series. Perhaps he meant to say UT.

As much love as I have for the series, I don't think I'd bother with the UT alpha unless you're super hardcore. It's sort of a community-built game in that Epic is constantly releasing little updates and taking feedback. If you know anything about community feedback, you know what a disaster that can be.

Stick to the classics in the pack until they have a complete game. The new one will remain free and, as mentioned, be supported by user-made content. Epic's kind of building the framework and, I guess, is planning to sit back and ride the gravy train when mods come online.
I meant UT. The one they posted.

Well shit
I'm in the same boat. I didn't fakeybro it because it was a F2P game and you were just paying for early access. Now they changed and are turning into two games? What assholes. Will probably buy in at $15 though.

the divsion tech tree and skills revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFek5WAtjrQ

Just logged on Steam.  Sales seem meh.  Guess there's some wacky nuuvem deals but I can't be bothered to hola at ya, breh.

The fuck man, you can't delete an event (Fractured Space) a few hours before it starts, and then replace it with Payday 2 without telling anyone.. that's not how this works. Please don't do that again.
LOL, well no1 said whether they gonna show up to facture space when i asked last time, so i just replaced it with another event.

plus i gave advance notice, everytime when i hosted an event, of what is going to be to get organize.

LOL, well no1 said whether they gonna show up to facture space when i asked last time, so i just replaced it with another event.

plus i gave advance notice, everytime when i hosted an event, of what is going to be to get organize.
I have Fractured Space installed. I don't have Payday 2 installed. So, uh...have fun?

I find it hilarious and sad that Steam launches a mostly impromptu, fairly large sale which used to be cause for celebration and wallet murder. Instead we're all more excited about VPN shenanigans to buy games from a South American country.  Oh Gaben, how the mighty have fallen.

All events get advanced notice....

I have Fractured Space installed. I don't have Payday 2 installed. So, uh...have fun?
the multiplayer in fractured space is random match making , so we cannot play together anyway.\

plus, u can still play fratured space with cags who are interested in it

There wasn't much of an advanced notice that you were replacing it. 6 pm EST today? That's not enough time.. I didn't even see the post until now. People often don't say that they'll show up.. they just show up. If I want to know if someone will show up, I ask each individual person.

bros dont sweat bros.  No one checks in with mommy before hand.  If they show for bro fisting,  they fist,  if not, they fist alone.

i cant make tonight, but if I had downloaded fractured space and the event changed because noone replied (and people rarely do that) id be torqued.

if we find out the game is not bro friendly, wait to the event, see who is on discord and pick a new game.

It's always fun watching people air their dirty laundry in public. It's like going to a freak show; you think you'd be better than that, but goddamnit it if you don't enjoy it.

Proceed.

since almost every1 is here now, who is going coming to the payday 2 event tonight?

just type the word "i" if u are planning to show up

BroNight is now random, show up for the event, random game is scheduled.
Screw schedules, let's just play Rocket League every night!

I'd suggest Windward, but more of you jerks need to buy that first. I can't stop playing it...must deliver more wheat to Butt Town! And kill pirates or something

I've been playing some Little Racers STREET lately, we played that ages ago on BGCQ. We need to play that again sometime.

It's cheap on Steam too for anyone that didn't get it in a bundle.

OMG, more bro drama.  What is it?  Is everyone on their bro period right now?

So, here's my bro thoughts.

YCAG has tried to host a few events without success so I can understand his frustration when people don't show.  That said, I do think the ideas posted are a little better.  Instead of cancelling and rescheduling on short notice, it's probably best to just show up and see if others show up and change the game after discussing it.  Most people don't post to confirm they are showing up so that isn't the best gauge as to who will show.  

Also, be easy on YCAG bro, he's one of the few people who's taken initiative to start scheduling more stuff and make an effort to get people playing.  

Just my bro cents.  

We need more bro love.  Lots and lots of bro love.  Explicit, sweaty bro love. 

Can't we all get along

no

Bionic Commando: Rearmed
02V4R-AYNMT-FZLG4

LOST PLANET® 3
2LRMR-BDT2E-V74JZ

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony
6BJ63-ZHCA2-FRQC2

STRIDER™
7MRMV-4WELH-09X9W

Hospital Tycoon
7TKDV-PQ76N-JGXXQ