Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Apparently, Spoder is telling me that if you're going to play the GMG mystery bundle market, you have to offset the risk by heavy investment in Groupees Snowflake coins.  

If GMG was gonna give a good game in the bundles theyd do it early in the sale to encourage other morans to buy bundles. Remember that one guy who got COD 3?

Using this solid logic, I bought a bundle. I just couldn't help it.

TGP and BTDT Pack (??? what is this, maybe its a good game :whee: )

ZackZero (I got this in the last dumbass mystery bundle GMG)

Keebles

Tidalis

Legendary (like this bundle)

CobiTreasureDeluxe

Ocean City Racing

If GMG was gonna give a good game in the bundles theyd do it early in the sale to encourage other morans to buy bundles. Remember that one guy who got COD 3?

Using this solid logic, I bought a bundle. I just couldn't help it.

TGP and BTDT Pack (??? what is this, maybe its a good game :whee: )

ZackZero (I got this in the last dumbass mystery bundle GMG)

Keebles

Tidalis

Legendary (like this bundle)

CobiTreasureDeluxe

Ocean City Racing
TGP and BTDT Pack = Time Gentlemen Please and Ben There, Dan That. Been bundled a few times.

So a lower price is a better deal? You say this sort of thing every time a game goes on sale. "It would be better if (lower)". Well duh.
The sub-text = MysterD would drop $10 (or lower) on it.

Obviously, lower = better. Obvious is obvious.

But, I'm really saying with the sub-text is what I'd actually be looking to spend on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_static_7g56lv77v38kk4oggk8ooso8w.jpg

Hey guys, does anyone know how much money MysterD would spend on games? I want to know his budget for every single game on Steam.

inb4 i break the thread

Hey guys, does anyone know how much money MysterD would spend on games? I want to know his budget for every single game on Steam.

inb4 i break the thread
In general:

75% off or better off lowest MSRP, in most instances.

Sometimes 50% off lowest MSRP or better - depends on game, franchise, developer and/or publisher.

Very rarely, do I buy at below 50% off lowest MSRP.

Anything at weaker than 75% off - I'm likely playing ASAP or close to it.

Anyone know any good AAA games that should be ported to PC? For real, I'm trying to make a list.
Well obviously Red Dead Redemption. That game looks fantastic; too bad Rockstar isn't too good at PC development {shrugs}.

Bayonetta, Platinum has been sitting on that for too long! Maybe Nintendo won't let them port it? Hmm....

In general:

75% off or better off lowest MSRP, in most instances.

Sometimes 50% off lowest MSRP or better - depends on game, franchise, developer and/or publisher.

Very rarely, do I buy at below 50% off lowest MSRP.

Anything at weaker than 75% off - I'm likely playing ASAP or close to it.
I ask in all seriousness, if I came out with shit game that everyone hated and charged $300 for it but had a sale for 95% off and pretended it was a limited time glitch, would you buy it?

Well obviously Red Dead Redemption. That game looks fantastic; too bad Rockstar isn't too good at PC development {shrugs}.
Mostly untrue at least in respect to their most recent releases. When they put the effort and care into PC development, they arguably do it better than anyone (Max Payne 3 and GTA V) likely because of their resources. They learned their lesson from GTA IV. I would argue that GTA V may be the best PC "port" ever in respect to its versatility and how it performs on a wide range of systems. And RDR is amazing. I was still a consoletard when that came out so I played the shit out of it. I actually want a sequel (on PC obvs) at this point more than the original coming to PC.

Anyone know any good AAA games that should be ported to PC? For real, I'm trying to make a list.
A lot of stuff that I want is stuff that likely never will be on PC. I'd love to see the Uncharted series and things like Last of Us on PC. Bloodborne. Some of the EA sports series' that no longer come out on PC (NHL especially, Madden less so) would be regular buys for me (again, espc NHL). These are the titles that are the ones that come to my mind immediately, but I know there's others.

I ask in all seriousness, if I came out with shit game that everyone hated and charged $300 for it but had a sale for 95% off and pretended it was a limited time glitch, would you buy it?
If it was a xbox exclusive that got ported to pc, with no DRM and you could buy it in a retail box with DVD's, the 50gb's that consist of the game were spread out across 10 dvd's for his 6 dvd drives so he wouldnt have to download it....he would be on that shit like white on rice.

Mostly untrue at least in respect to their most recent releases. When they put the effort and care into PC development, they arguably do it better than anyone (Max Payne 3 and GTA V) likely because of their resources. They learned their lesson from GTA IV. I would argue that GTA V may be the best PC "port" ever in respect to its versatility and how it performs on a wide range of systems. And RDR is amazing. I was still a consoletard when that came out so I played the shit out of it. I actually want a sequel (on PC obvs) at this point more than the original coming to PC..
k i think my dumb joke passed over your head a little

If it was a xbox exclusive that got ported to pc, with no DRM and you could buy it in a retail box with DVD's, the 50gb's that consist of the game were spread out across 10 dvd's for his 6 dvd drives so he wouldnt have to download it....he would be on that shit like white on rice.
Well GMG Mystery Bundles : The Game is coming out soon. Don't forget to buy the 7 game and 10 game bundle DLC MysterD!

Guys, you can totally get Star Wars Battlefront if you keep buying those GMG mystery bundles! Why else would they advertise a pic of Darth Vader?!

Keep buying them!

Guys, you can totally get Star Wars Battlefront if you keep buying those GMG mystery bundles! Why else would they advertise a pic of Darth Vader?!

Keep buying them!
It's actually for a Jar Jar Binks cell phone game called "Meesa Eaten Da Pussy On A Fursday."

Keep buying them!
I blame Syntax for the bundle I bought. I saw that he got crap and thought that was one less crap bundle in the bunch.

I blame Syntax for the bundle I bought. I saw that he got crap and thought that was one less crap bundle in the bunch.
Ah, I see. You didn't account for the fact that while there are a limited number of good keys, there is an infinite amount of crap for them to send you.

Maybe not so AAA but Killer 7 and the No More Heroes games.

Still annoyed that the only Suda 51 game to come to PC is Killer is Dead.

Come to think of it bring Shadows of the Damned as well.

It would also be awesome to see Skies of Arcadia and any numbered Dragon Quest games.

Also Lost Odyssey since it's already using Unreal Engine.

Valkyrie Profile, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Dissidia.

Last edited:
I also think that Bayonetta is a great idea. I also think Okami would be great.

Maybe not so AAA but Killer 7 and the No More Heroes games.
Still annoyed that the only Suda 51 game to come to PC is Killer is Dead.
Come to think of it bring Shadows of the Damned as well.
It would also be awesome to see Skies of Arcadia and any numbered Dragon Quest games.
Also Lost Odyssey since it's already using Unreal Engine.
Valkyrie Profile, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Dissidia.
Too bad Dolphin and PCSX2 don't exist.

Too bad Dolphin and PCSX2 don't exist.
Like I don't know about Emulation. I just want some real ports with added features and/or content. Also it would be a nice +1 with cards, emotes and backgrounds featuring some of my favorite characters and landscapes.

I also know that Lost Odyssey and Shadows of the Damned are on Xbox 360 so no emulation for those. The dissidia game I was talking about is only available in Japanese arcades for now. I would like that to come to PC.

Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XebSK-MiGL0

Last edited:
I would also like them on Steam so I don't have to have a giant pile of disks at the ready all the time or resort to be a fuck ing pirate.

In case some of you were clinging to a shred of hope, Quantum Break won't be on Steam.

Secondly, Greenberg was asked if there will be a Steam release, but he denied the possibility, mentioning that Quantum Break for Windows 10 is going to be a Windows Store exclusive.

Thirdly, he clarified that the achievements for the game will be a single set, shared across Windows 10 and Xbox One, pretty much like the old Games for Windows Live used to work. If you unlock an achievement on Xbox One, you won’t need to unlock it on Windows and vice-versa.

Bundle Shite

Car Washer: Summer of the Ninja

BKMWZ-4V7PL-6AAGV

Starion Tactics

A6H5T-VQP8N-3W3Q4

The Chaos Engine

BCIN6-4DQA2-I5GV2

Bayonetta, Platinum has been sitting on that for too long! Maybe Nintendo won't let them port it? Hmm....
The missing PC versions of any games from Gears of War series, Halo series & Fable series are welcome here, also.

I'm sure there's plenty of others - but for starters, might as well start there.

EDIT:

Depends on if I think your game could be worth $15. Would have to check Steam Forums, reviews, amount of content in your game, performance, and other important things of that sort.

EDIT 2:

In case some of you were clinging to a shred of hope, Quantum Break won't be on Steam.
No surprise. Looks like Windows 10 Store will probably be the new crummy G4WL. Crap.

bread's done
Back