Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Well, my beloved Microsoft LaserMouse 6000 is nearly dead. Anyone have any cheap recommendations to replace it?

I don't need anything fancy-shmancy and would rather not spend over $20. I do like the fwd and back buttons and the size of my previous mouse (picture below). I don't use it for shooters or anything, so no 1billion dpi mouse options necessary. :)

This is the hardware thread right?

November%202011%20146.jpg
I used the CM Storm Xornet that someone else had linked to for a while, and though it was okay. Then I upgraded to the Logitech g700 like 3 years ago and its a whole new world. I cant recommend the g700 enough

I have this version

but it looks like they have an updated, much cheaper version now

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the CM Storm Xornet that someone else had linked to for a while, and though it was okay. Then I upgraded to the Logitech g700 like 3 years ago and its a whole new world. I cant recommend the g700 enough
Yeah, if you want wireless, G700 (or whatever the new revision is, I think it's G700s) is the way to go. Even as a wired mouse it's good.

I would be sad to miss them. I am also in the process of making one. If I get it published I will send a free copy of it to Nitrosmob in recognition of his continued support of any and all rpgmaker developers.
Will I be able to get a free copy? Not for me of course, but for my Maternal Uncle's Tae-Bo Instructor Sisters Wife...
This crap isn't funny anymore.I'm actually having some serious and life impacting issues with my family lately and would appreciate it if this crap ended. Thank you.
I can't decide if this is genuine butthurt or an odd attempt at humor but if the former you will fit right in as an indie game 'developer'.

Ok, when you guys embed youtube videos, how? The way it's explained on here, i just end up putting a link in.

So, how legit is G2A?
pretty good for me, haven't had a problem from them yet. i've gotten some things on there for cheap. I don't like the whole g2a shield thingy though, just go with cdkeys instead, more easier. Pewdiepie advertises G2A so it must be legit, right?

Alrighty. thanks guys. Finally built a gaming PC, so just interested in some of these cheaper sites when steam sales aren't going on. :D

Personally, I prefer cdkeys.com. Their prices are pretty legit and they don't tack on some bullshit fees, 'insurance' or whatever the fucks they call. Selection isn't always the best, though.

Should've just bought a prebuilt PC, much better all around.
I got gifted an Alienware from my grandfather, cost around 2k only to come with a 960.

When will the memes end?

It did allow me to use my build money on art supply and other hobbies at least.

EVGA GeForce GTX 980ti FTW, Intel Core i7-6700k 4.0GHz, 16GB DDR4 DRAM Corsair Vengeance  3000MHz, Asus ROG Maximus Hero VIII, EVGA 850w Gold Power, Acer XB270HU (27" G-Sync 1MS, 1440p, 144Hz), Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Phantom 530 Case

bread's done
Back