Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Oh on that 70% / $2.99 code NEW299 to get any standard edition game for $2.99 at Big Fish, I don't know if you can use it once you create an account and 'buy' a game with the freebie code though. Not sure. It's one time use on a 'new' account so you may need to use the NEW299 first, unless you have a different 70% off code?

This is why I haven't gotten my freebie yet. I figured I would need to use the 70% offer first and that requires spending money hence my current dilemma.

I'm so torn.. I was tempted to use 70% coupon on Fishdom 3 Collector's (comes with Fishdom 2), then buy a Freebie collector's edition.. that should give me 3 stamps... (another free game)

I just don't know what other one to get.  Fish tycoon hurts my head.  Maybe Kingdom Chronicles?  Royal Envoy 3?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting here waiting to send this Racer 8 key to somebody and I get this sinking feeling...

....aaaand my office chair is broken. :-({|=

I'm so torn.. I was tempted to use 70% coupon on Fishdom 3 Collector's (comes with Fishdom 2), then buy a Freebie collector's edition.. that should give me 3 stamps... (another free game)

I just don't know what other one to get. Fish tycoon hurts my head. Maybe Kingdom Chronicles?
If it helps I like the Fishdom games and I have 3 and put way too much time into it and then just grabbed the latest one Fishdom Depths of Time with my freebie.

For a Collector's Edition, I believe you have to use the code NEW599 and get charged $5.99 as a new customer, but in the case of Fishdom 3 CE you get Fishdom 2 with it plus 3 stamps and if you use your freebie on another collector's edition that's another 3 stamps so another free game. Good thinking. ;)

"Purchase at your own risk" the GameStop misprint? Hardly a risk lol. They don't even charge you until the sale is final.

Time to clear out the extras.

Requirements:

• Have 300+ posts.
  • Quote this post with only the game(s) you would like.
Direct PMs will be ignored. Quoting the entire post will be ignored.

I've tried to keep my db clean, but I can't guarantee that there isn't a bad link/key in the group. If there's a problem, just reply to my PM. (I'm also assuming that Humble links will still gift properly.)

Rhythm Destruction
If available.

Okay I think I'm going to get this as my second Big Fish Collector's Edition today (don't judge!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SbJURjNFJw

This one I'd actually be paying $10 for with the HALFCE code because I can't use the NEW599 since I'm a card carrying Big Fish Old Lady for a long time now (and can't be arsed to make a fake account and have to login to the client with a different account).

Then I'll have 3 more stamps along with the 3 for the free Fishdom Depths of Time and get another free game.

I know, $10 for a hidden object game, CAG Card revoked and all that, but it's $3.33 each if I count the one with the free code and the free punch card one I can get. And if that's not enough I'll do what Drabes does and blame alcohol. 

Here are some extra Steam keys:

To the Moon:
4ABAR-0TGRP-7Y3WB

The Desolate Hope:
NRHGB-3A0QE-7H00E

Hunters of the Dead:
NVC5V-L0QAT-M7BIB

I know, $10 for a hidden object game, CAG Card revoked and all that, but it's $3.33 each if I count the one with the free code and the free punch card one I can get. And if that's not enough I'll do what Drabes does and blame alcohol.
I dunno... I picked up Fishdom 2, Fishdom 3 CE, Fishdom Time CE, Plant Tycoon, and Kingdom Chronicles CE for $14. By my math, I just got a whole bunch of games (collector's editions no less) ridiculously cheap. (shrug)

Hopes?  I had high hopes somebody around here would be able to spell "racecar" backwards.

OB-LO005_carp_G_20101229041951.jpg

Carpe diem:
BDKLJ-GM9GG-FK7QI

Okay I think I'm going to get this as my second Big Fish Collector's Edition today (don't judge!)

This one I'd actually be paying $10 for with the HALFCE code because I can't use the NEW599 since I'm a card carrying Big Fish Old Lady for a long time now (and can't be arsed to make a fake account and have to login to the client with a different account).

Then I'll have 3 more stamps along with the 3 for the free Fishdom Depths of Time and get another free game.

Nothing wrong with pinning the blame on booze

"After defeating an ancient evil in Scotland, I headed to Greece for a relaxing vacation. I had just arrived, when an unexpected eclipse began. As the ground shook below me, I got out of the car—just in time."

…remind me never to go to any of this guy's parties.

I don't think I want to be Mooby anymore. Problem is, after weeks of thinking everything sucks I don't know how to not be Mooby.

Time to clear out the extras.

Requirements:

• Have 300+ posts.
  • Quote this post with only the game(s) you would like.
Direct PMs will be ignored. Quoting the entire post will be ignored.

I've tried to keep my db clean, but I can't guarantee that there isn't a bad link/key in the group. If there's a problem, just reply to my PM. (I'm also assuming that Humble links will still gift properly.)

Desura
Square Heroes
Startag

Steam

Star Nomad
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
May have these?

I don't but I am afraid to ask, but that is very nice of you
I'd say give it to this guy but then you would all assume he was my brother's, son's, nephew's, cousin's, ex-co-worker or something.

Especially since I just tried for it and failed.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back