Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
If I thought my family was acting as an imposter to another person's account I would beat the shit out of them.
BRTky.jpg

Are we really getting in cat fights over shitty old ass GTA games that have been on sale dirt cheap 8 million times?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shit we got a meme off! Get ready for the flood.

Last edited:
Okay fine Sakura Angels is 25% off witt 75% more cleavage

There, we're back on topic.

*Edited for more modest picture. :p

In before a mod admonishes people for not posting serious stuff like 5% off a Snorlax backpack.
I think I have the perfect thing to distract them.

b1av2.gif

bouncing-boobs-gifs-33.gif

16b.jpg

baywatch-bouncing-boobs-beach-babe-bikini-GIF.gif

Thanks to Motoki It looks like I'm on topic. The world is full of surprises.

Last edited:
Oh geeze, what did I start with LostNumberTotallyNotWeeabooBecauseHeHatesThatWord?

Okay he must have deleted that himself because mods here are never subtle enough to just delete one post without deleting another 20 near it for good measure.

I always find it interesting. I post some off topic pics of half naked ladies and it gets modded. I post off topic pics of half naked burly or efeminate men they stay up forever. I thought everybody wanted sexual equality. Oh well here's some chic boner fuel then.

SexySessy2.jpg

Takuran_-_Sexy_cat_boy.jpg

Yuri-Hyuga-anime-guys-17336723-500-717.jpg

Or um, maybe doesn't post any suggestive anime pictures?

I just posted Unrealistic Booby Bimbo Visual Novel Where No One Cares About The Novel Part because it's ridiculous to be a smartass about the whole not being on topic because we're not talking about a sale thing.

Time to clear out the extras.

Requirements:

• Have 300+ posts.
  • Quote this post with only the game(s) you would like.
Direct PMs will be ignored. Quoting the entire post will be ignored.

Gorky 17

Oh, yeah, and a crapload of Dead Island Epidemic Beta gifts.
Could I please have Gorky 17 if its still available? I don't know how I don't have this.

Or um, maybe doesn't post any suggestive anime pictures?

I just posted Unrealistic Booby Bimbo Visual Novel Where No One Cares About The Novel Part because it's ridiculous to be a smartass about the whole not being on topic because we're not talking about a sale thing.
I'm just saying I have posted both kinds of suggestive anime pictures and the dude ones never seem to be modded. Only the ones of females seem to be modded out. Back some time ago there was a discussion about me posting thosae kinds of pics same as today and I posted some pictures of sexualized males alongside my posts of females. The female ones got deleted and the male ones stayed.

I'm just saying I have posted both kinds of suggestive anime pictures and the dude ones never seem to be modded. Only the ones of females seem to be modded out. Back some time ago there was a discussion about me posting thosae kinds of pics same as today and I posted some pictures of sexualized males alongside my posts of females. The female ones got deleted and the male ones stayed.
Personally, I fine with anime (mostly). People (I use the term as a generalization) are more likely to find overally sexualized images of young females more offensive and are more likely to be reported. I am looking out for the thread as I don't want it to be thought of too poorly and I'm looking out for the users as I don't want anyone silenced. I also don't want pages of other peoples posts nuked in the collateral damage.

Time to clear out the extras.

Requirements:

• Have 300+ posts.
  • Quote this post with only the game(s) you would like.
Direct PMs will be ignored. Quoting the entire post will be ignored.

I've tried to keep my db clean, but I can't guarantee that there isn't a bad link/key in the group. If there's a problem, just reply to my PM. (I'm also assuming that Humble links will still gift properly.)

Meltdown
PixelJunk Monsters
Could I have these if you still have them? I'd especially like PixelJunk Monsters. Thanks for being so generous!

Edit: Thanks Neuro!

I leave for a couple hours, and here we are trying to set a new speed record for getting the Steam thread nuked.

Why does nobody invite me to these things?

Hey, you stole my (old) avatar! mine was linked to a website that must have gone down and I didn't feel like finding it again, lol.

Personally, I fine with anime (mostly). People (I use the term as a generalization) are more likely to find overally sexualized images of young females more offensive and are more likely to be reported. I am looking out for the thread as I don't want it to be thought of too poorly and I'm looking out for the users as I don't want anyone silenced. I also don't want pages of other peoples posts nuked in the collateral damage.
I understand your stance on this. I just find it interesting. I will just delete my previous posts but I really doubt anyone will report sexualized young males and that is where the double standard lies. It should be that it's all okay or none of it is. A long time ago I remember complaining that I was annoyed at all the movies and comercials that featured buff shirtless sexualized males prominently. The people around me asked me why it bothered me and insinuated that I must be gay or something. On the other hand no one bats an eye when a female has a problem with all the sexualized females that are represented the same way. The argument is that it gives them a negative self image. If that is the case then why is it that as a male the same argument can't be aplied?

I posted this in spoiler as it is off topic but is a concept that I find interesting to discuss.

Last edited:
{stuff and things}
I don't disagree with you, but I won't argue the topic either. I'm not here to change the way people perceive things because that generally takes generations for that type of change. It's just the trend that I see. Like I said, I'm trying to look out for all parties here.

I don't disagree with you, but I won't argue the topic either. I'm not here to change the way people perceive things because that generally takes generations for that type of change. It's just the trend that I see. Like I said, I'm trying to look out for all parties here.
That's cool. Anyway I went back and deleted everything I posted since this morning anyway just to be safe. I'll just go back to posting minimally and anyone who's worried about stuff can just go ahead and delete whatever posts of mine they quoted. Thanks again for the games earlier today btw.

Anybody else getting a lot of spam on their Steam profile comments? I've been removing 10+ comments from different people daily all with links to probably viruses.

All I'll say about this boobie butthurt nonsense is that for me personally a single picture of an anime girl with unrealistically large breasts is eyerolly. Once you start adding flopping up and down animation and pic spam with like 6 of that in a row then I'm like okay that's too much now.

I'll also add that multiple pic spams in one post in general is annoying to me as well and I've given Tebow crap for that in the past even when he was posting male wrestlers.

In any case, I agree with Neuro that it's better if we just err on the safe side and try to moderate ourselves because if the mods here do it they won't be careful about what they delete and a lot of unrelated stuff will get nuked too.

Anybody else getting a lot of spam on their Steam profile comments? I've been removing 10+ comments from different people daily all with links to probably viruses.
It's been talked about on SPUF a bit lately and it's definitely going around, likely related to all the junk bot friend requests from level 0s going out. It's best to just set profile comments to friends only.

bread's done
Back