Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
You and Motoki have a very strange view of what Europe is. Look closer to home.

:whee:
europe-by-usa.jpg

Re Europe

I've been to IndieGalaLand so clearly that makes me an expert on the entire continent. Plus I watch Doctor Who.

Re European consumer rights

Mostly it's just cyber saber rattling from You Violtated My Inalienable European Rights idiots on the net. They haven't actually done much beyond force Google to let German child molestors take themselves off the grid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and Elder Scrolls Online looks to still be on sale 75% off for $12.50 at Gamesrocket (who?).

Non Steam of course, so I may be predictable and wait to get it on a sale on Steam myself.

I prefer buy to play over free to play since they tend to be less obnoxious with the nickel and diming since they already got some money out of you. The crowd seems a bit better, if smaller than w f2p too.

All I know about Gamesrocket is that their German language site recently gave away some game (The Journey - Chapter One?) that I spent far too much time getting just to +1 it.  You had to join their newsletter then get a code to use as a promo coupon when you "bought" the game, etc.  All in German and my tablet browser had no translation capability and the deal didn't work on the website if you flipped the English tab.

All I know about Gamesrocket is that their German language site recently gave away some game (The Journey - Chapter One?) that I spent far too much time getting just to +1 it. You had to join their newsletter then get a code to use as a promo coupon when you "bought" the game, etc. All in German and my tablet browser had no translation capability and the deal didn't work on the website if you flipped the English tab.
Even worse, Im sure half the users here who hoard their excess bundle keys could have just given you one if you had mentioned wanting it. I think I had two before I dropped a bunch of keys over the holidays.

So... Ziggurat looks interesting, but has a faint bundle smell.
Do I dare? I'm bored and need something to backlog.
It's indie and popular enough to be Humbled in a too-high tier soon enough, then be $1'd several months after. You can wait, but if you were actually gonna play it now, it's supposed to be pretty fun.

Oh and Elder Scrolls Online looks to still be on sale 75% off for $12.50 at Gamesrocket (who?).

Non Steam of course, so I may be predictable and wait to get it on a sale on Steam myself.

I prefer buy to play over free to play since they tend to be less obnoxious with the nickel and diming since they already got some money out of you. The crowd seems a bit better, if smaller than w f2p too.
I bought it at games rocket. One thing I don't mind are my MMO's not being steam. TSW never got cheap enough on steam for me to pick it up....and it was never as cheap as que MysterDerp, "that time it was 5.xx at GMG ;)"

Gamersgate 3 for 2 on all games, someone needs to tell me what to buy.
Well, the bandai-namco games on sale are good with this promotion. Several of them are near or at their historic lows so this would actually be pretty good if you wanted 3 games.

Ace Combat, Enslaved, Deadcore, Pac-Man, and Ridge Racer Unbounded are all priced really well. The question is if you really want 3 of them.

I hear this game sucks

*Wishlisted
What's strangest about this decision is that it's fundamentally a Japanese parody of the games industry, and PC basically doesn't factor into the games industry in Japan. I feel like most PC players would completely miss a large portion of the [intended] humor in it.

What's strangest about this decision is that it's fundamentally a Japanese parody of the games industry, and PC basically doesn't factor into the games industry in Japan. I feel like most PC players would completely miss a large portion of the [intended] humor in it.
Actually there are a lot of PC related jokes and memes involved. The character Vert and her goddess form Green Heart are supposed to be representative of not just the Xbox but also PC. Vert's character is essentially an MMO addict as well as a dating sim addict. Almost all her scenes revolve around that sort of talk. There are also a lot of jokes based around her constantly posting on message boards and trolling White Heart.

Last edited:
Speaking of Origin, I was snoopin around on some of y'all and damn Indef been gettin busy makin friends on Origin.

*Edit: And MysterD loves Origin so much he needed to make two IDs.

*Edit2: Neuro is ashamed of his Origin achievements!

Neuro5i5 has elected to make their achievements private.

I need to dig up that Boobytastic Avatar someone made a long time ago.
Wait, what? That's a thing?

They could always do a deluxe version that parodies the fact that they suck balls at pc ports. 30fps and 720p locks ftw!

Speaking of Origin, I was snoopin around on some of y'all and damn Indef been gettin busy makin friends on Origin.

*Edit: And MysterD loves Origin so much he needed to make two IDs.
Looking back, 20/20 hindsight - I really wish I used the same e-mail for both my main EA account + BioWare accounts, before EA bought them out.

With BioWare Social also doubling as an Origin account, it got me in this situation.

This kind of makes things a little screwy for me w/ especially BioWare's older games (before ME3) + dealing w/ save-setups for Dragon Age Keep.

What a pain in the butt.

I thought they let you merge them at one point. And Sims also. They were definitely all different for me at one point but now they've not. Of course I don't doubt EAs ability to screw that up for some people either.

Daily Deal
50% off Ziggurat - $7.49

Buy 3 for the Price of 2 Promo - Today Only (The cheapest game will be free.)
Daily Deals
75% off Paradox Grand Strategy Bundle - $25.00 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Crusader Kings II (Steam)
  • Europa Universalis IV (Steam)
  • Hearts of Iron 3 (DRM Free)
  • Victoria II (DRM Free)
[/customspoiler]
75% off Paradox Indie Bundle (Steam) - $12.50 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Magicka
  • Teleglitch
  • Knights of Pen and Paper + 1 Edition
  • Dungeonland including the "All Access Pack"
  • The Showdown Effect
[/customspoiler]
75% off Paradox Platinum Pack (Steam) - $32.50 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Crusader Kings 2
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Warlock 2
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
[/customspoiler]

50% off Final Fantasy IV (Steam) - $7.99
50% off Final Fantasy VII (Steam) - $5.99
50% off Final Fantasy VIII (Steam) - $5.99
50% off Final FantasyXI: Seekers of Adoulin - $9.99
50% off Final Fantasy XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition - $14.99
50% off Final Fantasy XIII (Steam) - $7.99

Buy One Get One Free Promo
[customspoiler=Buy One Games]
  • Alien Isolation
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Assassin's Creed Rogue
  • The Crew
  • Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • The Evil Within
  • Far Cry 4
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order
[/customspoiler]
[customspoiler=Get One Free Games]
  • Anno 2070
  • Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
  • Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry
  • Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
  • Far Cry 3
  • Might & Magic Heroes VI Complete
  • South Par: The Stick of Truth
  • Watch_Dogs
[/customspoiler]

I thought they let you merge them at one point. And Sims also. They were definitely all different for me at one point but now they've not. Of course I don't doubt EAs ability to screw that up for some people either.
Really? Can you still merge them?

I need to look into this.

They can merge accounts. Though, a friend of mine must have got AshotP to help him merge his accounts because he was on the phone with them for about two hours.

First to quote the message below gets a free Steam key for it...

want me some HuniePOP!

bread's done
Back