Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Wait, then why the fuck did you quote my post?

Dumbass furries.
I THOUGHT YOU WERE FRIGGIN JOKING.

Oh well.

B76TMGyIEAAcksy.png

Maybe I can review the game and I'll get called a SJW or something.

Thanks. Really.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE FRIGGIN JOKING.

Oh well.

B76TMGyIEAAcksy.png

Maybe I can review the game and I'll get called a SJW or something.

Thanks. Really.
There is a girl that is part cat. Right up your alley. Throw the goldfish away in the park to become her master.

She even crams her tail in her hunie pot.

Props for using the SFIII3S voice and not the crappy SF4 one.
The only props I can give to SF4 is that they brought back his dive punch from 2nd Impact. I hated that they took that move away for 3rd strike. But yeah SF4 voice acting was terrible for a lot of the characters.

Last edited:
If for some reason this is real, I'll stream my playthrough on Twitch.
No one should do this unless they want to get their broadcast shut down.

https://twitter.com/TwitchSupport/status/557979059464835072

Per our Rules of Conduct, HuniePop broadcasts will be closed for amount of sexual content, regardless of version.
Even the developer warns against it:

"Can you guys please make some kind of statement about not streaming HP so people stop getting banned?"

Last edited by a moderator:
No one should do this unless they want to get their broadcast shut down.

https://twitter.com/TwitchSupport/status/557979059464835072

Even the developer warns against it:
Lame, but thanks for the heads-up. I've seen people with facecams on Twitch who show more skin than in the game.

Could always have the channel say it's streaming "Bejeweled".

Thanks going to try and drop most extras I get from bundles. Just paying it forward as alot of cags have been very generous to me with extra keys. :)
Good on you, but how many of those were dbag lurkers?

More console-exclusive stuff on Steam! Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282900/

No price yet.
That semicolon is gonna be the death of me. Glad to see that stuff coming to Steam tho.

Got one this time around; cheers!

re: new Windows stuffs

Well for PC gamers there's always Fable Legends you can play cross platform with the X-Box One people. It flat out requires Windows 10 though.

Anyway, you can sign up for the beta now if you want, though the Win10 beta isn't ready yet.

On the subject of the GamersGate B2G1 sale, I didn't find anything I wanted at a reasonable price, but I did find out that an Antiques Roadshow video game exists, and that made all the time I wasted worthwhile.

...well, no, not really.

They could always do a deluxe version that parodies the fact that they suck balls at pc ports. 30fps and 720p locks ftw!
They're probably directly porting it. Re;birth is the Vita version.

First to quote the message below gets a free Steam key for it...

I want me some HuniePOP!
Aw, man, this would get posted while I was eating dinner and doing laundry.

Yes, at the same time.

don't judge me

On the subject of the GamersGate B2G1 sale, I didn't find anything I wanted at a reasonable price, but I did find out that an Antiques Roadshow video game exists, and that made all the time I wasted worthwhile.

...well, no, not really.

They're probably directly porting it. Re;birth is the Vita version.

Aw, man, this would get posted while I was eating dinner and doing laundry.

Yes, at the same time.

don't judge me
its 8 dollars...you probably spend more on hand lotion

just buy it

Just watched (skimmed) the Windows conference ..

Hololens ..

Hololens%20-%20shut-up-and-take-my-money-.jpg
++

Im really hopin it takes off. I just hope it has good interaction with your existing computer, i.e. something like taking a window thats on your screen and dragging it into the visor in your world. Or even just getting multiple floating desktops running things on your pc so you can have a multi-window setup wherever you want in your house for gaming, like large wide monitor in front of you all VR style but without the VR part

I just hope they dont stick to an app-esque world and allow real integration with a real pc that has horsepower behind it and not just things that can run on the visors cpu. So you could have something like an audio workstation app with a floating timeline and re-arrange it in mid-air, or drag a virtual synth next to you at your desk so you can enlarge it and tweak it while it floats there

++

Im really hopin it takes off. I just hope it has good interaction with your existing computer, i.e. something like taking a window thats on your screen and dragging it into the visor in your world. Or even just getting multiple floating desktops running things on your pc so you can have a multi-window setup wherever you want in your house for gaming, like large wide monitor in front of you all VR style but without the VR part

I just hope they dont stick to an app-esque world and allow real integration with a real pc that has horsepower behind it and not just things that can run on the visors cpu. So you could have something like an audio workstation app with a floating timeline and re-arrange it in mid-air, or drag a virtual synth next to you at your desk so you can enlarge it and tweak it while it floats there
From what I gathered from the demo was it relies on its own built in CPU, GPU and HPU (Holographic Processor Unit).

It will be running Windows 10 (which will be a free upgrade to all windows 7 and 8 users for 1 year after release) so it will integrate somehow into the whole Windows 10 device universe they appear to be trying to create.

While it all sounds promising, even coming from one of the worst public speakers I've listened to, we can only see where it goes.

I'm sure we all remember Milo...

hqdefault.jpg

And speaking of public speakers .. did anyone watch the conference? Was that guy introducing the Hololens going through puberty? His voice kept changing octaves ... :p

And speaking of public speakers .. did anyone watch the conference? Was that guy introducing the Hololens going through puberty? His voice kept changing octaves ... :p
That shit was terrible. They couldn't even get someone who could speak proper 'Murican. Or had a decent haircut.

Apparently Boobie Mahjong has an All Your Base Are Belong To Us style translation.

What "Dangerous Beans" said, I mean hell I turned the game UI into fully into Japanese because the English horrible, this game is horribly translated but then again who cares...JUST -TO BE ENTIRELY CLEAR -

This game does NOT have pervy characters, the characters are never on screen you'll only see a brief portrait of them when they call ron, chi, kan, or ron/win etc, and that’s only a flash for 0.1seconds while they say a single word in Japanese. This game 286MB its basically just a computer program with some UI element/voice that’s IT.
Also, Madjoki needs this game

Hmm, I guess it has something to do with the language. I'm from Finland and looks like DJ Pirtu and adamaY are also from Finland. Not sure where Lobo-T is from but I'm going to take a wild guess that he is also from Europe.
So many mahjong players from Finland... It's weird that this isn't working. I've had no problems with visual novels from Steam or other places.
Well, would you look at that, it actually works.

Fellow Finlander sends his thanks for DJ Pirtu.

What's really sad...

HuniePop is a fairly funny game as long as you don't take it serious....
It really kind of is. It's witty in a we're trashy and we know it so what? sort of way whereas Sakura and cashgrab Mahjong to me just seem like tee hee, boobies!

It'd be really interesting if there was some for girls equivalent of Hunie Pop but I don't think you could pull it off with a female protagonist. It would have to be slash. Like My Boyfriend the Anime Space Tyrant.

bread's done
Back