Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:

Daily Deal
75% off Strike Vector - $2.99

Midweek Deals
75% off Prison Architect - $7.49 (Early Access)

• Other packs + DLC also 75% off
33% off Mordheim: City of the Damned - $21.43 (Early Access)

Prices listed do not take into account any available voucher.
Some mentionables from the 2014 Revisited Sale...
75% off GRID Autosport (Steam) - $9.99
66% off F1 2014 (Steam) - $16.99
Current Voucher: 20% off 20PERO-FFDIGI-GAMESX (Expires 2/6 1600 UTC)
Is the first time that the DLCs aren't 80% off like usual?

Let's see how many thanks lurks I get:

KOTOR: XF5J0 -Y758A-LT4X9
Jedi Academy: 9NXGN- 7RWFH-Z6RHL
Dark Forces: MELTI- IH957-N98D5
Battlefront II: 9GX3I- G6YMB-PNGEE
Republic Commando: 6VXN0 -BF48W-3972F

Editted: All Gone! Thanks for participating! (without a SINGLE lurk no less)
Neat. Normally I'd kick myself for missing a drop but I actually had all of these for once.

ALL ZE COSTUMES BRO
exrusGh.gif

Why is a season pass for a fighting game $30? Shouldn't that be $20 maximum? In any case, I'm hoping GS goofs and switches their codes for it so I can get game and pass on the cheap.
Well, it's better than Capcom's approach to DLC.

I'm pretty sure this season pass won't include Goro, who's "exclusive to preorders". He might be sold separately later. Who knows.

They're certainly being ambitious about the price.

yes. Maybe. I dunno. Is it a +1? Yeah? Okay, I want it.

Edit: if anyone actually wants to play it, quote and comment Fox anyway. I'd rather it went to someone for play and not for backloggery.

I'll take it and play it.. if anyone wants to play it with me.

I'll get one if Spoder gets one. :bouncy:
I'm surprised you guys didn't do the vote for key thing (which apparently is how I got it?)

Seems like Spoder is the first one to say he will play it so he will get the key.

Yeah. You can't be THAT blatant about that kind of stuff. Like some idiot posted the DBZ glitch to the front page of /r/gamedeals. What are you thinking?
It's Warner Bros.

They've been selling three Batman titles together on Nuuvem for like five bucks for WEEKS. They don't give a damn about regional locking!

I would've picked up one of those ultimate Mortal Kombat collector's editions, but apparently they don't want PC gamers' money.
Likely because you're probably one of the only PC gamers who would have given them that kind of money, and they know it.

I'll wait for the $10 glitch sale one month after release with everyone else.

Likely because you're probably one of the only PC gamers who would have given them that kind of money, and they know it.

I'll wait for the $10 glitch sale one month after release with everyone else.
Probably. That and I'm a steelbook whore.... I have it pretty bad. :p

I like to imagine him as an old ornery guy sitting on his lawn chair like "damn kids these days... Back in MY day, we had to walk to school install new pc components with sharpened rocks for screwdrivers, in the snow, uphill, BOTH WAYS!"
Fix'd

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Star Wars Dark Forces or Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy key for the first and second little boy or girl or transgender who quotes this reply with their game of choice ... hard on.

That is all.

I have a Star Wars Dark Forces or Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy key for the first and second little boy or girl or transgender who quotes this reply with their game of choice.
Jedi Academy. Please. Pretty please?

Last edited:
I actually wasn't aware of that one. What was the final price, if you can recall?
39.99 for a 69.99 package.. but it was New Zealand steam store only though..

saw it this morning but didn't really bother since most of the last gen (Xbox 360/PS3) and current gen (X1/PS4) DBZ games are either crap or super crap. I could have sworn the developer try to compete with Sonic series for "How to milk and kill a franchise" award of the decade. The only good one was the PS2 era.

that's why I wasn't too thrilled when I saw the Steam version announcement.

I would suggest you wait and see the review before jumping.

Stop tempting me Grim Fandango!

You're a Doublefine product and I know Schafer is bound to put you in Humble for more of that sweet bundle money!

odpo5l.jpg
It's not even on sale, so I'm not tempted. I can wait.

EDIT:

I made the mistake of arguing with him the first time I saw him post. It didn't get anywhere. The more I saw him post the more I began to actually enjoy it.

BeSides if I have to choose between a Bruti-rant and a drm dissertation I know which one I'm choosing.
Of course you'd pick a DRM Disseration from yours truly, right? ;)

Good old days? Like you said it was a hell of a lot more expensive by far. Games were even more incompatible. Hell for that matter for a good period hardware was even more incompatible, a bigger pain to install, or damn near impossible to get drivers for if you happened to not have the disk.
What do you care if people you don't like post? You have made it abundantly clear you use the ignore user button and block signatures. How does less technologically savy users playing games on computers impact your joy?
Tldr; The good days weren't so good. Other people posting on the net doesn't affect your life. Chill the fuck out, we don't like seeing you go on a long angry tirade any more than you like your exaggerated notion of pissing and moaning.
Of course, one has to question the logic behind telling someone to quit complaining about people pissing and moaning online by complaining about their complaining.

Um, yeah, if you take away Bruticis's bitter, vitriolic rants, he'll have nothing left to post about.

But even the toaster has another setting.

There should really be a new user PSA to Bruticis (and to a lesser extent Mooby). I remember the first time reading a Bruticis penned post and thinking, this person is filled with hate.Filled with hate, like Mt. St. Helens is filled with lava.

I still believe this after a year or so in the pc threads.

I made the mistake of arguing with him the first time I saw him post. It didn't get anywhere. The more I saw him post the more I began to actually enjoy it.
BeSides if I have to choose between a Bruti-rant and a drm dissertation I know which one I'm choosing.

Yeah I don't expect it to get anywhere either. See above questioning of logic. Eh sometimes we all have a rant to get out. Some more so than others. I just happened to hit my venting point this morning.

As far as DRM rants though I really and truly understand the hatred there having dealt with the worst of it. Plus they just don't seem to carry that visceral, personal hatred. Though they could be greatly reduced and reserved for the new and innovative ways to screw with your "owning" of a game.
Hey now! I don't block people, only images, videos and sigs. At one point back in the amazon deal thread era of CAG, I blocked a few people but I kept unblocking them to see what dumb ass thing they said next.
Fair enough. I completely get the image and signature blocking. Just a guess but,I think it's the dumb ass things they say that make you mad and lead to the outburts. Might want to consider ignoring again for the sake of your blood pressure.

saw it this morning but didn't really bother since most of the last gen (Xbox 360/PS3) and current gen (X1/PS4) DBZ games are either crap or super crap. I could have sworn the developer try to compete with Sonic series for "How to milk and kill a franchise" award of the decade. The only good one was the PS2 era.
It's not the same developer each game. The new one is actually made by the devs who made the PS2 games and helped Capcom with Street Fighter 4.

I am buying it from the Humble Store because you get a Steam key and DRM-FREE best of both worlds. ;)
Glad you said that.

You know, I forgot to check HB Store on Grim Fandango Remastered to see what they offer up for versions.

So, I just did check.

I'm likely gonna have to actually buy it when their HB Store has it on CAG-Worthy sale b/c it does have both a Steam-key + DRM-FREE download.

I have extras of Knights of the Old Republic, The Sith Lords, and Jedi Academy. Quote this post stating which game you want. One game per person. Your account needs to be at least six months old, and you need to have a minimum of 20 posts and at least 5 likes. ;)

I have extras of Knights of the Old Republic, The Sith Lords, and Jedi Academy. Quote this post stating which game you want. One game per person. Your account needs to be at least six months old, and you need to have a minimum of 20 posts and at least 5 likes. ;)
Could I grab sith lords please?

I'd like KOTOR if that's ok. Thanks!

(i know i should already have this but whatevs)

If the cost is that low for a game you must be giving out free BJ's for pretty cheap too. Do I qualify yet?

If the cost is that low for a game you must be giving out free BJ's for pretty cheap too. Do I qualify yet?
It's not a "cost." If I have extra games, I'm giving them to the community. I'd usually just do code drops. Not sure what your problem is, but take it somewhere else. If you give away games, you're free to do it however you want.

It's not a "cost." If I have extra games, I'm giving them to the community. I'd usually just do code drops. Not sure what your problem is, but take it somewhere else. If you give away games, you're free to do it however you want.
Making a funny, guess it wasn't that funny.

I've done the same thing as you, haha. Many people when they outline requirements make like...a 500 post minimum. Just an observation really. Apologies.

To help people get caught up in time for The Witcher 3, I'm starting a new weekly Twitch streaming series focused on The Witcher 2. I'll stream for 2+ hours every Tuesday evening and also write a column about the previous week's stream. Tonight we're also giving out a few copies of The Witcher 1 for PC and Mac. Please check out the stream.

Fair enough. I completely get the image and signature blocking. Just a guess but,I think it's the dumb ass things they say that make you mad and lead to the outburts. Might want to consider ignoring again for the sake of your blood pressure.
Is this one of those weird paradox things were you rant about me ranting and you advise me to stop ranting at others by ranting at me? Cause those totally make my head hurt thinking about the infinite loopholes. Besides, I'm happiest when I've just dispensed re-education unto the masses.

bread's done
Back