Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
vG5Xzxu.png

While you're deciding which game to buy, I got whole sale.

You can't do anything with it.
Quick, sell it in the cesspool for $59.99!

Another example of how the urine sarcasm font doesn't work.

You must be new-ish round here? I'll be polite and splain it.

ycs (yellow comic sans) = extreme sarcasm
Noooooo I've been duped...

edit: Just bought the Lego bundle even tho I have never really liked them, so far have wasted $15 on LEGO Bundle ,and the Rockstar one

Last edited by a moderator:

kB3KgVA.png

Huniepop flooded my Achievement Showcase since most people haven't updated the game to earn them yet so they're all "1% of players have this".

What the fuck... that's about a fifth what I paid for those off Russian traders.
Same. I got in on most of those during the GameStop glitch and am severely regretting it now.

Yeah and a BTA of $15. Also why isn't anyone bitching about a lack of Lego Star Wars. I want Lego Star Wars.
People keep saying it's because LEGO Star Wars' and LEGO Indiana Jones' rights are tied up or some bullshit. Who knows?

I just want to say that my cat is sleeping with her eyes open and it is freaking me the fuck out.

That is all.
I imagine that's how Ashes sleeps too. :bouncy:

How do I buy these games from the site im having trouble purchasing them. im referring to the lego games. 

Cities: Skylines finally has some gameplay videos on youtube and I am very tempted to fakeybro it for the preorder building nonsense.

Also I bought three of the Lego games over the holidays and spent quite a bit more than what that bundle costs.  Meh.

Bundle crap:

iBomber Attack - N6E4T-3GVEY-79CHE
Ignite - MKJ3R-Q8CW7-7QAPG
Mutant Storm Reloaded - HZWNT-NPMAD-7J0G3
NecroVisioN + NecroVisioN: Lost Company - N93T0-EY87W-ZKQMV

Victim of Xen - G7D4P-H0LMC-WNXH2  
Victim of Xen - YF7FE-WLBJ7-L4XL5
Volt - 7BK5H-F0EVA-VEEWV
Volt - 5DWD7-NY6ND-CX500
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage - FFY74-M9BZN-78MWB
White Noise Online - AVE9W-YZ03P-Y2DFK

So has cross-regional trading been eliminated entirely now? I think I recall seeing somebody mentioning this a short while ago. Though I had just spent the day sniffing glue, so I might have misunderstood.

Bla bla everyone bought the Lego Bundle from Carmen Miranda's Fruity Game Bazaar. Thanks for sharing.
I would like to point out that I did NOT buy the Lego bundle so you can go fuck yourself, dumbass.

:nottalking:

On an entirely unrelated note...anybody have spare Lego Batman 1/2, Hobbit, LOTR, and Marvel? Will only take all of them, not willing to give up anything.

A bunch. The Indian Jones and Star Wars off the top of my head
thanks.. already got them on my 360. so no sweat here

was tempted to get the bundle due to all ppl raving about it.. but I just remembered booting those Lego Star Wars games once and never again. I will put my $7 to another bundle then

i cant believe these games have dlc. i only played a portion of lego star wars 1 (my roommate in college had it on his wii), and it was alright, but i can't imagine anybody finishing one and being like "damn, i totally need to play more of that"
Yeah, most of it really isn't necessary since it's mainly adding more characters and they tend to have a crazy amount to start with. The only dlc for any these games I've ever picked up was batman 3 since it added more levels as well.

[quote name="plus1zero" post="12495763" timestamp="1423840382"]I mean I prefer console gaming usually, it's just more convenient for me. My retina MacBook has a halfway decent laptop card that'll allow me to play most games.

I have grown to appreciate PC gaming more and I plan to build a rig soon. My wife doesn't play games, but she said "build us a PC sometime this year, I know you'll want to build it for gaming or whatever. Build a nice one, don't skimp out either, just make sure it's something that will last awhile."

Even so, I still find myself playing console games a lot, especially with friends. But even the most idiotic know that PC gaming offers a superior experience graphically and with mods, etc.[/quote]
I totally agree I built a budget rig last week and I'm addicted to steam.

Nuuvem has a LEGO bundle for ~$7.05.

• Batman
  • Batman 2 DC Super Heroes
  • Harry Potter: Years 1-4
  • Harry Potter: Years 5-7
  • The Hobbit
  • Marvel Super Heroes
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • The Movie - Videogame
Wow...

Individual Steam keys as well.
Of course I grabbed Lego Marvel in the Steam sale last week. I held off on the rest because I felt they were ripe for a bundle. (I grabbed Lego Movie over the holidays, but that I've played quite a bit already, so no complaints.)

Lotsa L-ish Games in February update ...

Completed

LA Noire
Luftrausers
Life is Strange Ep. 1
Love
Little Inferno

In progress ...
Life of Pixel ... I got stuck a bit over half way through the game, it starts getting a bit too difficult for me. If anyone can get past the Gameboy levels, feel free to brag.
Lunnye Devitsy ... played as much as I can take, that game is bollocks.

Posted on mobile how do you multi quote on this thing? also bought the Lego bundle and the cheap arkham origin games on nuuvem nice deal

Well, I'll just join the Nuuvem LEGO buying spree.  Actually, this finally caused me to join Nuuvem, as nothing before that I didn't miss out on made me feel the need. 

Kinda feel that dumb feeling for overpaying for most of the games, which I don't seem to be alone on around here.  

Especially since the only games I actually "needed" from the bundle are the Harry Potter ones.  Which I held out on because I give a fuck less about the source material and refused to pay what I did for the others in the past.

bread's done
Back