Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Eu só tive uma experiência muito agradável com Nuuvem . Batman Blackgate e Watch Dogs Season Pass para $ 4,89 dólares americanos. Eu tenho deixado muito satisfeito. Gostoso .

Sorry but that shit's just creepy. I feel like I need to call the SPCA or something.

vNnuFLV.jpg

Lots of baseball talk.

What's next - talk of Dwight Evans? Marty Barrett? And Mike Greenwell?
Nobody cares about the dumb shit red sox...and you forget the only player fro the red sox anyone cares about

Wade Boggs...or is that because he was a Yankee at one point

Baseball is sucks btw

Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!

Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!

Remember that time Luke ruined Valentine's Day?

Oh wait... that just happened

Corona Motorsports is not being released today.

Release delayed until next week

FEBRUARY 14 - LUKE
Hey guys,
So the game was supposed to release today but the Steam uploader is giving me a hard time packaging the game and uploading to Steam's servers. I promise the game will be released next week at the latest (valve needs to review the game first) and keys will be distributed a few days after release. Thank you all for your patience and Happy Valentines Day,
Luke Japaridze
LucasGame
After cruelly teasing us last week:

All alone Valentines Day? Corona MotorSport can help!

FEBRUARY 6 - LUKE
Can't get a date for Valentines? Break up with bae? Feeling sorry for yourself? While that's not really the case for me this year, it may be for some of you :( Cheer up with a brand new copy of Corona MotorSport delivered to your monitor on Valentine's day! Well, you can't exactly get it on with a sports car, your not Cameron Diaz (go watch The Counselor if ur old enough to get the joke), but you can drive one! I cant fully promise keys on valentines day because the game needs to be reviewed by valve, most likely will go live on early access between tuesday and thursday and hopefully keys will be distributed by next friday in time for valentines day! Sorry i keep delaying the release, theres a lot of minor bugs that will annoy some of you that i need to fix plus valve made publishing uploads of the game way more complicated than it needs to be. instead of dragging and dropping a folder into the dev site, theres a whole bunch of complicated package creation tools needed thats a huge pain to deal with. Anyways,
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
you were talking about your rock hard body, hooters girls, scholarships and division one baseball

you really have nobody to blame but yourself
I just said that I was in great shape and then the chubby baseball players pictures starting chugging along

Dang, this just poped up. Comes to $1.31 after that tE43Fe7ZmlHS discount code. I just bought it recently from somewhere, I forget where or how much I paid but it was more than that...

Edit: beat by lakers but I posted the discount code!

Injustice is really good, BTW.

Damn, that's a good price for that.

Geez, I might have to learn how to actually use Babelfish + learn some Portuguese, if Nuuvem's gonna have a crazy deals for something I might actually want..
I wonder if they will make a bundle with Mortal Kombat and then I might pull the trigger

Geez, I might have to learn how to actually use Babelfish + learn some Portuguese, if Nuuvem's gonna have a crazy deals for something I might actually want..
I don't even translate the page. It's pretty easy to do.

I don't even translate the page. It's pretty easy to do.

bread's done
Back