Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hey guys, does anyone know if the Nuuvem coupon code is single use or not?  Also, GTA IV Complete says that its locked but doesn't specify which countries. I thought it was a ROW key?

Hey guys, does anyone know if the Nuuvem coupon code is single use or not? Also, GTA IV Complete says that its locked but doesn't specify which countries. I thought it was a ROW key?
I bought the Rockstar Bundle which comes with keys for GTA IV, Max Payne 3, and LA Noire, and they worked in my account

Yeah feel free to post Nuuvem deals I'm loving this after these batman games for $1.77
I tried to grab the Batman games last night when grabbing the Lego pack, but Arkham Origins went back to regular price between first opening the page and getting to my cart. Just missed it. I just hope that the mass sacrifice here means I'll be getting it free in a giveaway from GMG soon.

Which is a re-skinned IE...

#ToasterFail
He's not a very savy PC user, for someone that is all about using his PC

The whole avant thing makes sense now, people tried to tell him how to get Dragon Age Origins for 30 dollars and he just complained that installing HOLA was too complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, so steamlocks is saying that its region-locked and US is restricted? How does the bundle work then, I thought they gave separate keys for the bundle. That's weird that its not the same.
Ah weird... I hadn't seen it fail... steamlocks is largely a front-end to steamdb.info

Discussed many times on reddit, Nuuvem's GTAIV works in the states.

As though there are still people out there who don't own every Rockstar game on steam...

For Valentine's, my cohost Tylerh1701 and I are streaming Guacamelee at 8pm Central/6pm Pacific! Tune in for two hours of entertainment and a chance to win the game on Xbox One, PS4, or Steam. Hope to see some of our fellow CAGs there.

http://www.windowscentral.com/guacamelee-saturday-stream

Guacamelee_Xbox_One_02.jpg

Wait, so steamlocks is saying that its region-locked and US is restricted? How does the bundle work then, I thought they gave separate keys for the bundle. That's weird that its not the same.
Yes but if you look at the package it is the GTA Complete package meaning all the GTA Games, but the bundle I got was called Rockstar Triple Bundle, and the key you get is for GTA IV Complete edition and if you look at this page. This is the one region locked https://steamdb.info/sub/48197/apps/ and this is the key you get for GTA IV Complete edition https://steamdb.info/sub/16007/apps/ What bundle are you getting??

He's not a very savy PC user, for someone that is all about using his PC

The whole avant thing makes sense now, people tried to tell him how to get Dragon Age Origins for 30 dollars and he just complained that installing HOLA was too complicated.
Yeah... I had to look up wtf is Avant? I've used most alternate browsers at one time or another, but I've never heard of that one.

I don't understand why anyone would choose avant...

Avant Browser is a freeware web browser from a Chinese programmer named Anderson Che, which unites the Trident layout engine built into Windows (see Internet Explorer shell) with an interface intended to be more feature-rich, flexible and ergonomic than Microsoft's Internet Explorer(IE). It runs on Windows 2000 and above, including Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Internet Explorerversions 6 through 9 are supported.

Yes but if you look at the package it is the GTA Complete package meaning all the GTA Games, but the bundle I got was called Rockstar Triple Bundle, and the key you get is for GTA IV Complete edition and if you look at this page. This is the one region locked https://steamdb.info/sub/48197/apps/ and this is the key you get for GTA IV Complete edition https://steamdb.info/sub/16007/apps/ What bundle are you getting??
I'm just getting GTA IV Complete. You're right, for some reason, its redirecting to the whole GTA complete series even though it says "Grand Theft Auto IV" as the selected game.

Hey guys, does anyone know if the Nuuvem coupon code is single use or not? Also, GTA IV Complete says that its locked but doesn't specify which countries. I thought it was a ROW key?
Just thought I'd clear up the first question - no, the code is not single use.

Bought Injustice for $1.31 and crossing my fingers for the return of the Lego pack.

bread's done
Back