Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
sfU0jWG.jpg
I refuse to leave

Ever wanted to be forced to wrangle with a controller to play Wasteland 2? If so, rejoice in the fact that it will be coming to an xbox one near you.
Also PS4. It's going to be the "Game of the Year" edition apparently, even though Wasteland 2 doesn't have any DLC. There was also talk of the console version being on the latest version of Unity, so we'll see how that turns out.

So Beach Bounce has a pre-release Steam store page.

And yeah, it's about exactly what you think it is.
Here's the description:

A classic adult themed visual novel game following your exploits in your last summer holidays before you receive you university exam scores. A fun tongue in cheek story with multiple branches and various alternate endings for you to enjoy.

My guess is they want to cash in on the Huniepop craze of releasing eroge, patching the nudity out and having a "fan patch" available to patch it back in. A clever way to allow those kinds of games on Steam (which doesn't allow aO games) without pissing the fanbase off by having it strictly censored.

You guys really missed out. The Beach Bounce Kickstarter ended 11 days ago and now you no longer has 11 days left and you still have a chance to get a digital body pillow with a faux Anime girl's pictures on it for, uh, hugging. If it were a real pillow. Which it's not. It's digital so you just pretend you are hugging a pillow that's a pretend Anime that's a pretend girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys really missed out. The Beach Bounce Kickstarter ended 11 days ago and now you no longer have a chance to get a digital body pillow with a faux Anime girl's pictures on it for, uh, hugging. If it were a real pillow. Which it's not. It's digital so you just pretend you are hugging a pillow that's a pretend Anime that's a pretend girl.
Actually it has 11 days to go. You can still get your DNA depository

My guess is they want to cash in on the Huniepop craze of releasing eroge, patching the nudity out and having a "fan patch" available to patch it back in. A clever way to allow those kinds of games on Steam (which doesn't allow aO games) without pissing the fanbase off by having it strictly censored.
The problem is.. Huniepop has good gameplay and solid voice acting. I know that hardly anyone buys it for the gameplay, but if you were to buy it for the gameplay, I think you'd be entertained.

Beach Bounce doesn't seem to have anything to go for it. Lazy art, and they even reused one of the backgrounds from Sword of Asumi

Actually it has 11 days to go. You can still get your DNA depository
Well so it does. Better hurry!!

The problem is.. Huniepop has good gameplay and solid voice acting. I know that hardly anyone buys it for the gameplay, but if you were to buy it for the gameplay, I think you'd be entertained.

Beach Bounce doesn't seem to have anything to go for it. Lazy art, and they even reused one of the backgrounds from Sword of Asumi
Agreed. And I actually like Huniepop for the gameplay. It's good and surprisingly challenging that requires some strategy and planning. This isn't your Grandma's match 3 game!

The voice acting too is good for what it's supposed to be. I mean, it's trashy when it needs to be trashy but it's intentionally so. It knows what it is, makes no bones about it and just balls to the walls goes for it and I think succeeds.

Most VNs don't have voice acting so that's half the fun right there. And when you take the game play out, I don't know you might as well just google some boobie pics of Anime girls or something because that's all you're left with. It's not like Beach Bounce writing looks like any great shakes, which is really what sells most visual novels, what with the whole novel part and everything.

You guys really missed out. The Beach Bounce Kickstarter ended 11 days ago and now you no longer has 11 days left and you still have a chance to get a digital body pillow with a faux Anime girl's pictures on it for, uh, hugging. If it were a real pillow. Which it's not. It's digital so you just pretend you are hugging a pillow that's a pretend Anime that's a pretend girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_hNTGpL7ns

The worst part is in that Kickstarter not only did he assume everyone is a rabid foaming weeaboo who automatically knows what that word means without having to look it up, he totally fucked it up and kept calling it Dakimura multiple times all over the page instead of Dakimakura.

If you're going to be a Weeaboo at least get your shit right!

Pzl9wQG.png

I'm donating the top tier to the Kickstarter and creating a romance-able character named Syntax Erica who wears a lot of turtleneck sweaters.  So you might want to hold off on your digital pillow orders until she's ready to go (if you know what I mean...)

This doesn't prove anything. How do I know you didn't get the Green Salad? Or the...chips with hot sauce...what?
I can assure you I always eat sensible. I had a bacon cheese burger with hickory BBQ sauce and fried pickles with a diet coke. I know my limits. Oh and hot sauce is code for salsa around these here parts of murica.

I can assure you I always eat sensible. I had a bacon cheese burger with hickory BBQ sauce and fried pickles with a diet coke. I know my limits. Oh and hot sauce is code for salsa around these here parts of murica.
sound perfectly sensible to me. YOLO

$60 price point on Arkham Knight... I gots me some Amazon credit, though.  First two (from original developers) delivered so I can't imagine them screwing up.

$60 price point on Arkham Knight... I gots me some Amazon credit, though. First two (from original developers) delivered so I can't imagine them screwing up.
Great. Arkham Knight has now been officially MooBAR'd. Welp, it was a good run while it lasted.

Crosspost:
Killer Bundle 2.0 - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • 10 Years After
  • Blitzkrieg Anthology
  • Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology
  • Boid
  • Enemy Front
  • Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
  • Redline
  • Reprisal Universe
  • Samudai
  • Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
[/customspoiler]

I don't know what has changed, but my Steam client no longer falls asleep when redeeming keys. While I'm pleasantly surprised, it was nice to have some down time while redeeming as it is strenuous work. I'd often make some tea or watch a movie or contemplate the infinite universe.

I don't know what has changed, but my Steam client no longer falls asleep when redeeming keys. While I'm pleasantly surprised, it was nice to have some down time while redeeming as it is strenuous work. I'd often make some tea or watch a movie or contemplate the infinite universe.
You're four weeks too early for a joke like that.

PAYDAY 2 is 80% off $5.99 and the GOTY Edition is $19.99

http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/

Anyone who has the DLC have an opinion on if it is worth it or not?
This was my response to Flow when he asked about some other game and I wanted to talk about Payday 2:

• Number one would be Gage Mod Courier. It adds packages to collect in every level that get you weapon mods.
  • Big Bank and Hotline Miami are both fun heists, but you can play them if the host has them.
  • The Sniper Pack was my favorite weapon pack for a while, but most of the time now I run with one of the shotguns from the shotgun pack. Neither are necessary, the Car-4 is still probably the best gun in the game.
  • The Assault pack adds Thumper back from Payday 1.
  • Weapon Pack one gets you grenades, but your teammates might like you better if you don't have them ;)
  • The Diamond Heist is pretty good but seems overpriced compared to Hotline Miami and Big Bank (smaller, less involved, but still cool to stealth or go loud)
  • And the Clover Pack is awesome. She laughs like a maniac when she kills specials and yells better than all the other heisters put together.

Overall, I would rate the DLC like this:

1. Clover
  2. Gage Mod Courier
  3. Big Bank
  4. Hotline Miami
  5. Sniper Pack / Shotgun Pack
  6. Armored Transport / Diamond Heist
  7. Weapon Pack 1
  8. Assault Pack / Weapon Pack 2 (adds LMGs, which I never use)
  9. Soundtracks
  10. Historical Pack
I don't have all the newest DLC yet.

Bleh.. home bored.. what to play... and I don't think I'll ever get that rainbow dash pillow boning that dude outta my head.. that's some messed up stuff....

bread's done
Back