Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
so, any wrestling sim fans that played EWR 4.2 back in the day know that the dev went commercial and made the TEW series, first one released in 2004. Well the 2010 edition is now up on steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/344810/

which is weird, because the 2013 edition has been out for awhile. Anyways, hope this means future wrestling sims will get released on steam, at heavily discounted prices.

Man, been busy all day and missed all the key drops.

Whatever.  First thread regular I recognize who quotes this can have my extra Lara Croft & Temple of Osiris key.  If I don't recognize you, I'm just gonna ignore you 'cause I ain't got no time for that.

Man, been busy all day and missed all the key drops.

Whatever. First thread regular I recognize who quotes this can have my extra Lara Croft & Temple of Osiris key. If I don't recognize you, I'm just gonna ignore you 'cause I ain't got no time for that.
oooooo me me me!!!

Edit: Dagnabbit Juan!

Last edited by a moderator:
so, any wrestling sim fans that played EWR 4.2 back in the day know that the dev went commercial and made the TEW series, first one released in 2004. Well the 2010 edition is now up on steam.

which is weird, because the 2013 edition has been out for awhile. Anyways, hope this means future wrestling sims will get released on steam, at heavily discounted prices.
its published by Viva Media...just wait for bundle bandits to carry it

Desura Code Drop

1Quest
HUUMV-6YULH-XZ29L-SF1Y1-OSGFK

T3TB1-GS6YS-XTOY6-SOWON-9HL2E

TJRDZ-P0GDG-Q3FUF-OV7AX-T9XZC

UIFGY-39G0K-66ARB-6NHR2-HTGA7

ZYVU3-UFHSR-DZF1A-IMEC1-T26TE

TH65A-E4BV1-6DH3N-I45FK-6W3TB

U7LLD-GG20R-741U0-ZNBN1-LC5G9

RJIU4-URCFM-X01UM-OCNAX-CI9XG

XF8DD-TQLEC-F4TG9-VITBT-T25S2

LRRLP-FAG4H-ZB4W7-LS1BB-UU1P2

Evy

W8ENB-YX28P-SUUBS-ITBQ9-IB79J

I6TSN-EQJPW-2BD2L-BPHXP-BCJ1H

I10PR-R4SUX-Y7H89-6WDD8-7OSFE

1006Q-HYXPZ-0IPNN-VNV0B-KSIJZ

4OF83-6X2PK-15DEJ-0CYXW-5BORB

SI6RW-YLO7R-O19O1-Y2V5L-YWRUT

WOSL7-K3UR3-72ZBI-Z7TTQ-OIUD2

4I8FE-57BG7-FUIIM-I7BZM-O12I6

Z0S5U-7RYJL-9S6YA-9V6M2-OGV57

J9P1E-YGN3A-S1NLB-CAQ1W-04MYB

Metal Planet
RZTKU-GGQTV-VRI71-SW01Z-O0378
QKNVJ-TVFUU-VTO6S-DDFNH-1A6SQ
GQDJI-H65JF-UXN21-93V79-CYQAW
NUZ35-8H5F4-E3POH-KO6O2-1BNZQ
VLH0P-BZ8T3-NUZRY-TCORF-NYLXG
MBZ9Z-BJAAQ-KJ3E3-EXIOJ-XBZD2
WHVBM-5F1AT-LWAOZ-DVVMC-2BD7I
HTB9M-ASTMX-RF9GP-DJGH4-K2B8Q
V69O9-YM7DL-OBPTR-PFK03-OROF0
OUHBE-P5C8O-IEY3O-YOVMY-JQLBR

Voyager
HMMMK-8JKEQ-W8JGI-LI610-HNG6N
TBREK-VKOUN-H9OY5-WYHJV-CYLLQ
W2DI9-QN5NH-J2MQ3-8USEL-M0KKC
QD798-UQ2Q2-UYQBU-8X56A-YSTRK
WWT6W-YZ2J4-9Y3TF-U8WNZ-IYHY9
LSW16-31I1T-EJNWT-EF8JI-YRTGB
M63ZL-XX5AN-A2F8G-8HO7E-U4U9T
G7A2O-KP4MK-2D2HA-J1H0K-5GWUL
QSC25-NRO4O-KXINY-IQYRW-XFOAF
GAQ7H-AGICN-Y2GE2-M3NQL-9TVCL
The ones in Red were taken. I took the green ones. Everything else, I have no clue about.

Thank you very much.

Well now that my thunder's been stolen by syntax error...

To celebrate finally going home after being stuck in a crappy city for work I'm doing a white list giveaway on steamgifts for temple of osiris.  Any regulars who want in just pm me and i'll add you so you can enter.

Edit: Just to be clear, once I add you to my white list you'll need to enter yourself into the giveaway.  It'll show up under group giveaways.

Just made a list of everything I've bought since I restarted PC gaming after 10 years away after seeing a Steam sale on Black Friday...

Nov 28  Max Payne Bundle                                                                          Steam                   $3

Max Payne 3                                                                                                                      $7

Deus Ex Collection                                                                                                           $10

BioShock Triple Pack                                                                                                       $10

Rollercoaster Tycoon Deluxe                                                                                      $3

Valve Complete Pack 2013                                                                                           $25

Nov 29  Titanfall                                                                                                Origin                    $5

Mass Effect Trilogy                                                                                                          $15

SimCity 2000 Special Edition                                                                                         $3

Feb 5     Dark Forces                                                                                        Humble Bundle $15

Dark Forces 2

Star Wars: KOTOR

Star Wars: KOTOR 2

Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast

Feb 13   Thief Collection (1-3)                                                                      ----                         $5

Feb 21   Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection                                 Origin                    $10

Feb 22   F.E.A.R Bundle                                                                                  Bundle Stars       $8

Feb 27   Dungeon Siege                                                                                 Humble Bundle $2

Dungeon Siege 2                                                                                                              $2

Mar 1    Starcraft II                                                                                           Best Buy              $10

Starcraft II: Heart of Darkness                                                                                    $10

Mar 2    Lara Croft Guardian of Light                                                         Humble Bundle $15

Tomb Raider

Thief

Hitman Absolution

Supreme Commander 2

Mar 3    LA Noire Complete                                                                          Amazon               $6

Mar 4    Syndicate                                                                                            Origin                    $0

Mar 12  Titanfall Season Pass, IMC Rising, Frontier’s Edge              Origin                    $0

Mar 12  Grand Theft Auto 3                                                                         Amazon               $2

Grand Theft Auto Vice City                                                                                          $2

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas                                                                                  $3

Grand Theft Auto IV Complete                                                                                  $6

Mar 19  Crysis Maximum Edition Bundle                                                                Steam                   $11

Total                      $188

Didn't realize it's been that much (in my head I'd have guessed about $100), although that is a shit ton of great gaming. Thinking I'm going to budget maybe another say $60 until Thanksgiving, giving myself about $250 on the year. While I have money to blow, and it's mostly the time to play I'm lacking, I need to spend less time on CAG and Kinja Deals and more time actually in game. I'll let you know how it works out after maybe the Steam summer sale. Also, the Humble Bundles included games I had no interest in and I'll eventually end up giving those away. Probably spend this weekend in Dungeon Siege (I had fond memories of it as a kid but never beat it) with the tournament on - I'm 14 hours in and it's totally the $2 next time you see it on sale.

Just made a list of everything I've bought since I restarted PC gaming after 10 years away since seeing a Steam sale on Black Friday...

Nov 28 Max Payne Bundle Steam $3

Max Payne 3 $7

Deus Ex Collection $10

BioShock Triple Pack $10

Rollercoaster Tycoon Deluxe $3

Valve Complete Pack 2013 $25

Nov 29 Titanfall Origin $5

Mass Effect Trilogy $15

SimCity 2000 Special Edition $3

Feb 5 Dark Forces Humble Bundle $15

Dark Forces 2

Feb 13 Thief Collection (1-3) ---- $5

Feb 21 Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Origin $10

Feb 22 F.E.A.R Bundle Bundle Stars $8

Feb 27 Dungeon Siege Humble Bundle $2

Dungeon Siege 2 $2

Mar 1 Starcraft II Best Buy $10

Starcraft II: Heart of Darkness $10

Mar 2 Lara Croft Guardian of Light Humble Bundle $15

Tomb Raider

Thief

Hitman Absolution

Supreme Commander 2

Mar 3 LA Noire Complete Amazon $6

Mar 4 Syndicate Origin $0

Mar 12 Titanfall Season Pass, IMC Rising, Frontier’s Edge Origin $0

Mar 12 Grand Theft Auto 3 Amazon $2

Grand Theft Auto Vice City $2

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas $3

Grand Theft Auto IV Complete $6

Mar 19 Crysis Maximum Edition Bundle Steam $11

Total $188
I bought more than that last week

btw nice formatting

Oh man, I used to play a shitton of EWR. Just checked the greydog forums and apparently they're releasing this and an older version of the MMA sim to test the market. Might work, might not. I never bought any of the newer versions because I didn't want to deal with the elicense drm crap.

[quote name="nan" post="12579423" timestamp="1426816238"]Just made a list of everything I've bought since I restarted PC gaming after 10 years away since seeing a Steam sale on Black Friday...

Nov 28 Max Payne Bundle Steam $3
Max Payne 3 $7
Deus Ex Collection $10
BioShock Triple Pack $10
Rollercoaster Tycoon Deluxe $3
Valve Complete Pack 2013 $25
Nov 29 Titanfall Origin $5
Mass Effect Trilogy $15
SimCity 2000 Special Edition $3
Feb 5 Dark Forces Humble Bundle $15
Dark Forces 2
Feb 13 Thief Collection (1-3) ---- $5
Feb 21 Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Origin $10
Feb 22 F.E.A.R Bundle Bundle Stars $8
Feb 27 Dungeon Siege Humble Bundle $2
Dungeon Siege 2 $2
Mar 1 Starcraft II Best Buy $10
Starcraft II: Heart of Darkness $10
Mar 2 Lara Croft Guardian of Light Humble Bundle $15
Tomb Raider
Thief
Hitman Absolution
Supreme Commander 2
Mar 3 LA Noire Complete Amazon $6
Mar 4 Syndicate Origin $0
Mar 12 Titanfall Season Pass, IMC Rising, Frontier’s Edge Origin $0
Mar 12 Grand Theft Auto 3 Amazon $2
Grand Theft Auto Vice City $2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas $3
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete $6
Mar 19 Crysis Maximum Edition Bundle Steam $11
Total $188[/quote]
Did you know the average human head weighs an average of eight pounds on the average?

Edit: added a bunch of averages for the pendants.

Did you know the human head weighs eight pounds?
I believe that's only an average. [customspoiler=Some]
40370_pro.jpg

[/customspoiler] heads probably weigh more than others.

Stop making me feel bad for trading a TF2 key for that game! h8 u gaise
Don't feel too bad. I traded TWO TF2 keys + a TOD ticket for the Temple of Osiris the same day the Overruler of Region-Locks smashed his code into the Steam database. Breaking the backbone of Russian traders and crushing our cheap souls.

I panicked with the plethora of TF2 keys I had accumulated for the Winter sale. I really didn't spend those keys very wisely over that 24 hour period. Those were dark days. I still have nightmares. :whistle2:(

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition is $3.68 on Nuuvem.

SAW, L.A. Noire, and Grand Theft Auto III-IV are all about $1.23.

So basically this proves my point about Konami not having anything besides Metal Gear and PES. Though I did forget about the newest Silent Hill, I hope that's not ruined by this.

In their defense, they are making bank elsewhere, I know a lot of people who love that Star Wars Force Collection card game and dump tons of money into it.

Rocket Knight and Metal Gear Rising are also on sale, but they've been cheaper. Castlevania, Saw and Silent Hill are the ones at historical lows (Saw and Silent Hill are $1.57 each after PayPal conversion).

Are Nuuvem keys legit to use in the US?

Just curious as I have never purchased from them before.  Also is MGR:R $7.54 USD?

FFS Nuuvem... all the best sales are for games I've already bought, and far too many are for games I bought from them for 1.5x-2x the price. :wall:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition is $3.68 on Nuuvem.

SAW, L.A. Noire, and Grand Theft Auto III-IV are all about $1.23.
Pretty sexy.

If only somebody would PM me with the details on how to get my uncle in South America to pick those up for me.

Are Nuuvem keys legit to use in the US?

Just curious as I have never purchased from them before. Also is MGR:R $7.54 USD?
Yes, buying them is legit. And you can buy the ones only for sale in South America using Hola. I's just a way to get more money, like how we have to pay $150 for a C++ textbook and third-world countries get the same thing as an "international" version for $40.

Some listings have bold, red letters that say "region locked" on them and then list the countries they work with. I wouldn't risk it with those. Anything else is perfectly fine.

bread's done
Back