Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
My footware backlog not withstanding, I can't be the only moron who bought those things.
I do not own them, but I would have bought those had I know they existed especially at that price. I proudly own these:

hqdefault.jpg

i own a four year old pair of nikes, a pair of sandals, and a pair of dress shoes for interviews weddings and other events where i pretend to be an adult

I've got 3 pairs of Air Pegasus 29+, 1 of Air Pegasus 30, 1 Brooks Ghost 7, some royal blue hi-top Chucks, patent leather wingtips (real fancy occasions) an several regular black oxfords.

I've been a fan of Pegasus since running cross-country in high school. The Ghosts are an experiment, but I wont start wearing those until as least late summer as I prep for fall races.

EDIT: Oh, I also have an old (really needs to be replaced) pair of black Tims. Useful for mud and snow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have hiking boots, a pair of cross-trainers I wear on my days off, and some Vibram Five Fingers. And 3 pairs of dress shoes. Used to have some Skeletoes, but I outgrew them a while ago and the Five Fingers were on sale for about $30.

People only wear boots so they can look taller. #fact #shoeshaming

Are people selling their Mewtwo codes? I only have the 3DS so I didn't qualify for it but I might buy a Mewtwo code for it.
Yes, I'm probably not one of them though. I think it's $4 for one system's DLC, and $5 for both? I only have the 3DS version but I'd rather not have to pay out another $4 down the line.

Also, Lucas is going to be the next paid DLC character, and that one won't be a freebie.

No, is that something I can get without buying the 3DS version?
They had a promo for registering both version's CN codes giving you the Mewtwo DLC for both systems (and a neat physical soundtrack) for free.

Shoe talk? I use to go with New Balance until about six or so years ago when 95% of their shoes transition from 'Made in the USA' to 'overseas sweatshop.'
Another NB guy? Thought I'd be the only one. Don't know how to feel that me and Mooby have the same taste in footwear.

I'm very excited about a new Deus Ex and I can't wait to play it.

But did anyone besides me immediately think: Square Enix 75% off in a month?
Depends on the game, really. I couldn't see lower than 25% off in a month for a new Deus Ex unless it sells like shit.

Terrian Saga: KR-17

Only .74¢!!! 

Offer Ends April 13th

Check it out on Steam. It's a great retro side-scrolling platformer.

(Sorry, too new to post a direct link, but such a great deal for the game just had to post something)

Terrian Saga: KR-17

Only .74¢!!!

Offer Ends April 13th

Check it out on Steam. It's a great retro side-scrolling platformer.

(Sorry, too new to post a direct link, but such a great deal for the game just had to post something)
I'd prefer someone to post deals on shoes over that.

The Splatterhouse remake. It sucked.

EDIT: Oh, and Unity. fuck that game in the ear.
The remake wasn't THAT bad. Bought that shit for 360. The big thing was the loading times were atrocious (which is why I jokingly compared it to Bloodborne).

Rogue just got a price drop to $40 on 360, btw. I'd imagine it won't be much longer until Rogue seems a similar MSRP drop.

$20 for nude stream?
just to let u know that I have reported you for this but b/c it's not anti-feminism and the subject was a male (judging from his handle "MakMan333" and his profile avatar), my report was ignored and deleted :drool:

/sarcasm

just to let u know that I have reported you for this but b/c it's not anti-feminism and the subject was a male (judging from his handle "MakMan333" and his profile avatar), my report was ignored and deleted :drool:

/sarcasm
Assuming I'm not a women is pretty anti-feminist even though you're correct.

Reported.

So I'm trying to get back into Dark Souls 2 after Bloodborne so I can play the DLC. 

It feels....off. Floaty, almost with no weight behind my attacks. I'd forgotten about that. I have a feeling this is going to be hard to get back in to.

And on topic (for Trav): Dark Souls might still be on sale over at GameStop. I don't know... I didn't bother checking before posting this.  

So I'm trying to get back into Dark Souls 2 after Bloodborne so I can play the DLC.

It feels....off. Floaty, almost with no weight behind my attacks. I'd forgotten about that. I have a feeling this is going to be hard to get back in to.

And on topic (for Trav): Dark Souls might still be on sale over at GameStop. I don't know... I didn't bother checking before posting this.
I still cant play DS2 since Online isnt working for me...last time I buy a FROM game on "release" or RErelease

Also, since the shoe talk is over....how about that Bloodborne game............

meh, just force yourself through the first few hours and you'll be used to it.

Bought one of those WoW gametime tokens for 30k gold (since I had a couple hundred thousand).  Haven't played in years.  Logged in... realized why I stopped and logged off.  I guess it would help to have the new expansion but I'm not paying for that since they usually hand them out for free when it nears the end of its cycle.

Bought one of those WoW gametime tokens for 30k gold (since I had a couple hundred thousand). Haven't played in years. Logged in... realized why I stopped and logged off. I guess it would help to have the new expansion but I'm not paying for that since they usually hand them out for free when it nears the end of its cycle.
"usually hand them out for free".. they did? when? where? which WoW expansion was handed out for free?

bread's done
Back