Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
KCCM6-PZVEH-KJ9IF-233ZK - Thanks for Witcher3!

Yeah.. this is just a bunch of sections from the other keys.  I didn't actually get anything this time around.....I'm going to go play a game now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, that's playing with fire. Even Carl doesn't know what those games are.
I did, but typing each game name as well? Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

CGT9C-TLDV0-XF43C

Y26TG-5KYKD-AWIE8

I29JL-VQK7K-Z24DV

BXMQW-8RIPV-5I4F7

9WGKQ-D0VQ9-PRGK2

IGITN-KN4D2-97CCT

BYLWH-GZJ2Q-MGZEI

A7Y7N-6KHAK-WVDDG

PXJQE-YNI8G-4MDF8

QIFTL-95KKN-X080F

ZLBL7-TYCX3-6LX34

6Q0EH-F0PJL-QMZIP

6H5AA-2E9EX-7GTI9

0TYEF-RCJQ0-ND09J

0Z6M4-BCHQ7-IGNC3

5EIPE-DZ05G-RKZRR

FYI, not that anyone cares, but I ordered this last week (oh no! My $1.25!) and the physical version came with the "limited edition" pre-order bonuses.
Now that I'm home to look, it included the Fighting Chance Pack that came with pre-orders. Came as a separate insert within the case with its own Steam key.

Also has "Special Edition" packaging in case you care about a lenticular cover for some bizarre reason and aren't going to just throw the box away like normal people.

official relase date for the next assassin creed game, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate schedule for October 23 release. i bet my money on it, it will be a mess like unity, another cash grab by ubi$Oft. i hope it bomb in sales, so that will teach them a lesson
I'll just wait to buy a new video card; wait for AC:Rogue PC to brick down in price; and then wait for AC: Syndicate PC to brick down in price.

I'm very curious about AC: Syndicate b/c of Victorian Era London.

EDIT:

So - environmental kills; rope launcher (to ascend high really fast)/rope zip-line; and riding on and hiding in a horse + carriage are in AC: Syndicate.

I really liked The Ballad of Gay Tony DLC.

Sure, the biker DLC (Lost and Damned) was really good and a bit less grounded than GTA4 base-game, but Ballad was just awesome. This DLC flew in the other direction, feeling a little more out-there, fun, and crazy. Ballad is probably the closest I've felt to that Vice City style of madness, gameplay, style, and whatnot since...well, Vice City.
GTA IV is the only one I've finished (unless you want to include Bully). I actually appreciated the 'grounded' nature of the game. I didnt want an all crazy blow ish up and raise havoc game - already did that in Vice City. The big turnoff for me in four was that their was the 'big score' mission about halfway through where Nico should have been set money-wise, yet the story kept him doing missions "because he needed the money". No, at that point, he didnt.

So the story telling me that Niko is doing bad things for the cash, while the game gave me more cash than I could spend just broke the game. I'm not really sure why I kept playing as that continued to bother me. But I finished it anyway.

I actually liked The Lost and Damned DLC more than the base game. It kept a more consistent tone b/w game and story. Plus it was significantly shorter so it didnt feel like a bunch of filler crap thrown in. I never played Ballad of Gay Tony as everything I read said it went back to the over the top crazy and I just didnt want that.

GTA IV is the only one I've finished (unless you want to include Bully). I actually appreciated the 'grounded' nature of the game. I didnt want an all crazy blow ish up and raise havoc game - already did that in Vice City.

The big turnoff for me in four was that their was the 'big score' mission about halfway through where Nico should have been set money-wise, yet the story kept him doing missions "because he needed the money". No, at that point, he didnt.

So the story telling me that Niko is doing bad things for the cash, while the game gave me more cash than I could spend just broke the game. I'm not really sure why I kept playing as that continued to bother me. But I finished it anyway.

I actually liked The Lost and Damned DLC more than the base game. It kept a more consistent tone b/w game and story. Plus it was significantly shorter so it didnt feel like a bunch of filler crap thrown in. I never played Ballad of Gay Tony as everything I read said it went back to the over the top crazy and I just didnt want that.
I liked how diverse GTA4 + its DLC's were w/ each piece. Each piece felt like a different kind of open-world crime-game to me. GTA4 base-game was grounded (which I thought was a nice change, compared to the rest of the series); Lost and Damned was less grounded than GTA4 base-game, but still nowhere as crazy as many of the other GTA's (other than GTA4 base game); and Ballad was just bat-crap old-school GTA crazy.

I'm a big fan of GTA since GTA3 - so yeah, I love the GTA's.

So when I tell you to "get a life, moran," what I'm actually saying is...I hope you die?
hqdefault.jpg

Invisible, Inc. is out now. 20% discount if you own (and everyone probably does) Mark of the Ninja.
Is it 20%+10% launch or 20% total? I'll probably bite if it's 30% total.

Edit: Logged on to Steam on my phone. Guess it's 20% total.

20% total.

Please don't elessar123 a game, dude.
I... um. That's like a paradox. If I buy it, then buying it at 20% off is me'ing a game, meaning you're telling me to not buy it. But then if I don't buy it, then not buying it at 20% off is me'ing a game, meaning you're telling me to buy it.

u gotta stop Mooby.. you are tarnishing your reputation and the word "Mooby" here
Sometimes you just gotta Fakey-bro it. 20% off is probably as low as it'll dip until the Winter sale (I assume it'll be 20% off for Summer Sale). Of course, I got it from Humble for $8 splitting a two pack but... that's beside the point.

Invisible, Inc. is out now. 20% discount if you own (and everyone probably does) Mark of the Ninja.
I don't know you anymore.

Also, if you email [email protected] you can get a free steam key for Ruzh Delta Z. Apparently the dev promised that the game would be free to play on launch, but decided to charge for it which pissed people off.. so he's giving anyone that emails him a free key.

Important info that could save your life. Tell your friends and family.
funny-water-bottle-poster.jpg

Wow that was quick. Within seconds of emailing raj, I got a steam key for another game ill never play.

I don't know you anymore.

Also, if you email [email protected] you can get a free steam key for Ruzh Delta Z. Apparently the dev promised that the game would be free to play on launch, but decided to charge for it which pissed people off.. so he's giving anyone that emails him a free key.
Thank you for the post Spoder!

I emailed and got a reply within minutes.

fat-woman-on-car1.jpg

ohhh yeah

coco-can.jpg

I did see this image while looking for "fat woman sitting on car" and its quite the amazing shelf if i do say so myself.  

bread's done
Back