Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I'm pretty ingrigued in Rime Berta from the Playism sale, being one of the few SRPGs that remind me of Disgaea on Steam. Only 50% off though and some of their other games have been bundled so I'm sure before long it will be too. I do wonder why more games of this type aren't on steam though?
It has been bundled. It was in Humble.

Prices listed do not take into account any available voucher.
80% off Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut (Steam) - $3.99
80% off Deus Ex: The Fall (Steam) - $1.99
80% off Dungeon Siege III (Steam) - $2.99
80% off Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition (Steam) - $4.99
85% off Omerta: City of Gangsters (Steam) - $2.99
85% off Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants (Steam) - $3.74
85% off Rise of Venice (Steam) - $3.74
85% off Tropico 3 (Steam) - $1.49
85% off Tropico 4 (Steam) - $2.99
75% off Tropico 5 (Steam) - $9.99
Current Voucher: 20% off HAPPY5-THBIRT-HDAY20 (Expires 5/15 1600 UTC)

so I just look @ my Origins backlog and I have NOT had the pleasure (or the misfortune like many would claim) to try C&C4.

I heard it was sh`t. And maybe it was horrible, as a C&C game. But how's it for a stand-alone RTS? any thought?

My favorite C&C was Red Alert 2 and possibly Tiberium Wars at a close 2nd. Do you think I would at least enjoy C&C4 for being simply another RTS under the C&C trademark?
It depends on how much MOBA you like in your RTS. It's basically like a kind of proto-MOBA. Because for this iteration, EA decided to make a radical change to how the gameplay operates, most C&C veterans absolutely loathed this game. Personally, I got a few missions in and quit and I haven't gone back yet, even though I eventually want to see what happens in the Kane story.

The shift is that rather than engaging in conventional base-building, you employ one or a few "factory" units that produce all of your other units. Theoretically it allows for some unconventional tactics, but in practice, it's basically whoever can spam the most units against the AI wins. It really requires micromanagement to the umpteenth degree and it's not terribly fun. If I didn't already have high blood pressure, that game could give it to me.
Yeah, I remember being very disappointed by CNC4. Especially after really enjoying CNC3: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath.

The small unit cap, lack of base building, online only for single player EA login b.s., limited units depending on your class, no resources (tiberium, base power, credits, etc), and big push to play coop were all big turn-offs for me.

I'm the kind of CNC player who likes to build a massive base with walls and defenses and take my time gathering resources, researching technology, and building a large attack force to clear out the map. CNC4 pretty much took the tried and true CNC formula and threw it out the window.

Gamespot doesn't know what acclaimed means.
I'm afraid there aren't too many people who agree with your definition of "Brut likes it."

but the game is more relatable tho, you can actually go outside and hijack a car, and set it on fire, and rob and loot stores, like those in the baltimore riots. unlike dark souls, were am i going to find a giant tree mutant to fight in the real world?
Certainly not in my backyard.

No, really, you don't need to check. You can, uh, trust me. Yep. No giant tree mutants out there. Here, I'll look out the window for you.

Um, crap. Be right back.

I dont think its been mentioned so here we go...  I'm sure everyone will jump right on this deal

over at newegg they have some COD games on sale and have a code to make them a even better deal

black ops 2 for example is 16.99 with the code.

Img=yourAvatar
just call me neweggjeff

photo-490690.jpg

did I mention if you pay with bit coins you get more off?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid there aren't too many people who agree with your definition of "Brut likes it."
I think you must have mistakenly assumed my post was seeking some sort of positive affirmation or agreement. Not that case, sir. I was simply informing the masses, in a subtle way, that Grandia 2 isn't a timeless classic because I say so. The end.

I think you must have mistakenly assumed my post was seeking some sort of positive affirmation or agreement. Not that case, sir. I was simply informing the masses, in a subtle way, that Grandia 2 isn't a timeless classic because I say so. The end.
and evoking the name "The End" help?

Why is this the first time I am seeing skins on steam. I have been doing it wrong for so long.
All of the skins I've tried have been worse than the default, so you're not really missing anything. Maybe 1 or 2 skins are decent, but the rest are terrible.

Maybe the default skin isn't the prettiest, but it's the most functional out of what I've used.

All of the skins I've tried have been worse than the default, so you're not really missing anything. Maybe 1 or 2 skins are decent, but the rest are terrible.

Maybe the default skin isn't the prettiest, but it's the most functional out of what I've used.
Damn it spoder thanks for killing my joy of finding something new. Now I feel like a MORAN!

bread's done
Back