Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Ugh I fucking hate emailing people for shit. I know free and all but get with the god damned 21st century and automate that shit.
Apparently a bunch of morans told him that he shouldn't make it automatic.

Thats right,

I was going to make it automatic, but pretty much everyone I spoke to said they would rather I didnt so they could toss afew bucks my way :) - Still, i stick by it. email your receipt to [email protected] and I'll get it sorted. ( I'm going to bed now though, so you might have to wait until tommorow)

Apparently a bunch of morans told him that he shouldn't make it automatic.

Thats right,

I was going to make it automatic, but pretty much everyone I spoke to said they would rather I didnt so they could toss afew bucks my way :) - Still, i stick by it. email your receipt to [email protected] and I'll get it sorted. ( I'm going to bed now though, so you might have to wait until tommorow.
Inb4 WGN to the rescue.

amd new flagship gpu r9 390x release date 6/16/15, if any of you are fans of amd. it is rumored to be on par with 980 ti in terms of performance

Last edited by a moderator:
If those people didn't want the free game they could buy a gift copy or donate the dev money or something. Wondering what type of sample he talked to where the Miranda wanted to spend money

Edit: my phone auto corrects moran to Miranda damn moran phone

So Valve's entrance to the hardware world is a controller that isn't too far off of the SpaceOrb 360 (interesting concept that doesn't really work) and a box that's pretty much the Steam version of PlaystationTV. Well, it's an idea.

For those wondering SpaceOrb 360 is a controller that came out in the late 90's with a ball. The idea was you could move every way with the ball, like move forward and look up and strafe left all at once with just the one stick. It...worked...?

1108-1.jpg

amd new flagship gpu r9 390x release date 6/16/15, if any of you are fans of amd. it is rumored to be on par with 980 ti in terms of performance
Hmmmm - so, is the AMD's r9 390x going to cause some price-drops on the 4GB VRAM or more 960/970/980 club?

Let's hope so....

Spoder told me about that life is feudal contest last week and I sat there all happy that it wasn't even filling up since the CAG contest was glitched for me.  Then I look today and see him tell the lurkers about it and it's all filled up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFU_V0wR92Q

Spoder told me about that life is feudal contest last week and I sat there all happy that it wasn't even filling up since the CAG contest was glitched for me. Then I look today and see him tell the lurkers about it and it's all filled up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFU_V0wR92Q
I'll enter and give you mine if I win

I won't win

Valid until 6/12/2015, 2:08:41 AM!

It costs 1€ and it stacks. If it's -75% during summer sale, it's good deal.
since when Steam coupon stack with sale price? have the sky fallen down? (serious question)

i remember dumping tons of coupon pre-russian trade day since none of the coupon stack with the sale price. Even worse, some coupon (66%) overrode the 75% sale price (WTF wrong with u, Steam?)

since when Steam coupon stack with sale price? have the sky fallen down? (serious question)

i remember dumping tons of coupon pre-russian trade day since none of the coupon stack with the sale price. Even worse, some coupon (66%) overrode the 75% sale price (WTF wrong with u, Steam?)
There's a few coupons that actually stack on sales, but they usually have an expiration date that falls just before the game goes on sale.

So it's been over 4 hours and I still don't have my 10BazillionBoat key. I spent my damned lunch looking that shit up and typing up an email on my phone too which was a huge pain in the ass.

I don't have spoder's ability to sit around all day f5ing 30 different sites so I didn't catch it in the first five minutes before he got burnt out after sending 20 keys and said fuck this shit.

Imma bitch slap the next fools who try to peer pressure people into buying one game for a promise of another game on Tuesday.

So it's been over 4 hours and I still don't have my 10BazillionBoat key. I spent my damned lunch looking that shit up and typing up an email on my phone too which was a huge pain in the ass.

I don't have spoder's ability to sit around all day f5ing 30 different sites so I didn't catch it in the first five minutes before he got burnt out after sending 20 keys and said fuck this shit.

Imma bitch slap the next fools who try to peer pressure people into buying one game for a promise of another game on Tuesday.
I got an automated response to my e-mail saying that he was asleep since he lives in the UK.

I didn't even get that.

fucking British. Always slackin off sleeping at normal times when Regular Murican people need them.

Oh and have fun waking up to 10,000,000 emails.

Maybe he has a spam filter? I use my official, self-important Stanford alumni e-mail address to send key requests to devs. ;)

Are there any current deals on Steam wallet cards?  I'd like to buy a few to prep for the sale next week.

Are there any current deals on Steam cards? I'd like to buy a few to prep for the sale next week.
For a second I thought you meant steam trading cards! I'm hoping for some sort of steam wallet sale at target, but no such luck so far. Not sure if anyone one else discounts them.

photo-323588.gif

Fry's tends to have deals on Steam cards sometimes but it's in store only and you have to sub to their newsletter. It's kind of random and they don't always have them but every so often they we do a percentage off on Steam cards with code.

I'm mean it's not some crazy discount like buying from some shady dude in a back alley or anything. It's usually 20% but it's something.

Before Christmas, Best Buy had them at 20% off via eBay.  As in the Best Buy eBay store, not some random dude on eBay.

What a deal!

Mq8DFRq.png

Before Christmas, Best Buy had them at 20% off via eBay. As in the Best Buy eBay store, not some random dude on eBay.

What a deal!

Mq8DFRq.png
Syn says 20%, deal says 30%, and actual price is, what 6.5% over MSRP?

Yup, smells like a front page deal for CAG! I'll bet it was promoted by Cheapy, too.

bread's done
Back